Chapter 12:

How to Tame Your Dragon.

Chapter 12: Enter the dark

 

"So I heard you got attacked by that soul eater." Lay carelessly lied on the bed and watched as Kris glare at him. Jikyung flinched by hearing the word and immediately, she pulled herself closer to Kris.

 

Lay raised an eyebrow. "It seems that you're getting a little touchy with each other. Hm?" He smirked and folded his arms together. "I like the view here."

 

Kris glared at him. "Shut it." He wrapped his arm around her and pulled her in. "It's not the time for jokes Lay. I think he saw her that time." He said, covering her ears with his palms. She closed her eyes and rested her head on his chest, not wanting to hear anything.

 

Luhan shook his head. "That young lord is getting it from Kris I guess..." He smirked and folded his arms together.

 

Tao pouted. "But that hyung is actually kind though..."

 

"What?!" All of them turned to him and furrowed their eyes dangerously on him. "What did you say?"

 

"I said..." Tao groaned. "He's a kind person." He folded his arms and rolled his eyes.

 

"How so?" Kris asked, his eyes dangerously furrowed and his arms protectively wrapping around Jikyung's waist. She blinked her eyes on him and to Tao. 

 

How can a soul eater be kind...? No one understood.

 

Tao shrugged. "I once got lost and came into their territory... I almost got my soul by other soul eaters until he came and pulled me into his portal." He grinned. "He even helped me home!" He jumped and folded his arms childishly.

 

"Now how is he not kind hm?!" He asked.

 

Lay nodded casually. "Whatever panda, I'm not listening to you." He yawned and fell on the bed. "I'm sleeping."

 

Luhan shook his head. "Looks like Tao isn't going to help then?" He furrowed his eyes on Tao who shook his head. "Not helping."

 

Luhan sighed. "Guess we'll call that one who can freeze like how Tao does then...?" He smirked and jumped off the tower, swiftly turning into a deer before he disappear into the woods.

 

Jikyung looked up at Kris. "That one?" She asked, but he did not reply. Given up, she looked down and sighed.

 

So it's all my fault... She pouted and poked her index fingers together.

 

Kris shook his head. "Get out. All of you." He kicked all of them out and slammed the door shut. Without words, he carried Jikyung up and threw her on the bed. "Sleep." He demanded.

 

Jikyung's eyes blinked in surprise, and she stared at him in the weirdest way ever. "I'm not sleepy yet-"

 

"I said. Sleep." He hissed coldly as he traps her in between his strong arms. Surprised, she blushed and fell back onto the bed, with only her elbows as support. Her face was just inches close to Kris'. Dangerously close. She thought.

 

"Kris, I'm not going to listen to you you know? I'm still your master-" He shushed her, covering her soft, tender lips with his palm as he shook his head. "Just listen to me and sleep, and forget everything." I don't want you to get hurt.

 

He didn't fully trusted Tao's words in that soul eater being a kind person, especially when he's coming after what's his. Jikyung is his, and no one is going to take her away from him.

 

That. I vow. He closed her eyes and watched as her breathing turns soft and steady. He gently brushed her messy bangs and watched with gentle eyes.

 

I vow to protect, and never let you go. 

 


 

Dark shadows of the man appeared in his dark room. He swiftly pulled his cape off his back and threw it on the ground, carelessly pulling his tie, he fell onto the bed and closed his eyes. His thoughts, his way of thinking was always a mist, no one knew, no one understood, and no one will.

 

"My lord, I see that you're back." Another dark shadow appeared before the door, bowing deeply to him as his eyes snapped towards the shadow. "Out." He hissed before the smokes near him ranged towards the door. A swift move slammed the door shut, and he closed his eyes once more.

 

I despise this place... He covered his eyes with his arm. The thoughts of his other side taking over him made him feel sick. The thoughts of his other side attempting to do something he wouldn't like...  

 

I despise myself...

 


 

"We're here..." the white caped boy stated before reaching for the wilted plant near the boundary. "Ack, it's so deadly." He covered his nose with his cape and frowned.

 

Luhan sighed. "Let's just, get this done and go home." He frowned as he felt the dark presence from behind and threw daggers towards the spot, only to find his daggers dismissing the smokes.

 

", they found out-" Before they knew it, they were surrounded by smokes.

 

A light chuckle was heard. "Glad we found a new meal." Other voices started to echo around.

 

Lay sighed and placed his hand on his hip. "Gee." He shook his head and turned to the boy whose covered in white hood cape. "Hyung."

 

A light smirk appeared on the boy's face. And a flash of white, gentle smoke appeared, expanding towards the blacks. 

 

"What the- NO!" They retreated, but it was too late. 

 

Turning against them, Luhan ran his fingers through his hair. "Let's go." He said and walked across the freezing white ground, with black frozen status crafted with horrid on their faces.

 

The white caped chuckled. "Let's get all this done by dawn." He said and skipped towards boundary as fast as possible.

 

Lay sighed. "Sure."

 

"Xiumin Hyung."