Chapter 9:

How to Tame Your Dragon.

Chapter 9: Surprise. 

 

"I never knew you would get this protective, hyung." Tao raised an eyebrow and folded his arms together, grinning like an idiot when he notice how Kris was giving him deathly looks while Jikyung was just hiding behind him.

 

Kris rolled his eyes. "Whatever, Tao..." He growled and grabbed Jikyung's arm, forcefully dragging her away from Tao until Tao started waving his hand again, with a snap of his fingers, Kris and Jikyung's legs started turning backwards and stopped at where they stood before.

 

Kris was fuming now. "Hwang Zi Tao..." He hissed Tao's full name and glared, his arm started pulling off the shiny black scales that caused Jikyung to flinch upon the coldness and frowned at Kris.

 

Tao raised his hands. "Sorry hyung, I just wanna take a look at the..." He peeked at Jikyung who's shivering from behind. "... Noona that you're hiding there." He grinned and waved his hands happily. "Annyeong! Noona~ Don't think of me as a thousand year old dragon like Kris hyung! I'm actually a new born Time guardian! I'm younger than you by 1 year!~" He skipped his way to Jikyung and held her hand, swinging it from time to time.

 

Unable to take the scene, Kris immediately broke the two apart and wrapped his arm around hers. "Enough, Tao." He furrowed his eyes on Tao.

 

Tao pouted. "Hyung you're mean." He folded his arms together and snapped his fingers again. And there, Jikyung is forced out of Kris' arms, and into Tao's arms. 

 

Tao grinned at him and hugged Jikyung tightly. "But too bad hyung~" He looked at the surprised yet flustered Jikyung. "Noona, you're not surprised right?" He tilted his head and poked Jikyung's cheek.

 

That did it. Kris is currently fuming in anger. "Tao..." His white, side fangs were showing, his arms were no longer the white, milky skin, but the dark shining scales of that dragon's.

 

Jikyung's eyes widened immediately, and she was too stunned to move. Kris is about to turn into the monster she once seen. The monster with those bright, golden daggers stabbing right into her soul. She gulped and took a step back. "K-Kris..." She called his name softly, but he wasn't listening any further.

 

In final, his wings shot out from his back and covered his whole body, and a huge growl was heard as the final transformation was done. "Hwang Zi Tao, you're dead..." He growled and swung his tail towards Tao's direction.

 

Surprised, Tao immediately lifted his hand up intending to stop his movements, but he was too late. "Ahhh Hyung you know I'm still not that skilled ye-"

 

A huge impact was forced on his stomach, causing Tao to fly towards the tree. The tree snapped like a twig and fell backwards, with Tao following after.

 

Jikyung covered and fell on the ground, as she turn to Kris who had nothing but a cold, harsh golden stare towards her. Those sharp blades stabbed her, controlled her, pulling her in.

 

H-how... what should I... She panicked and started biting her nail instead.

 

"Gee, right after I fed him a bunch of trees?" Luhan yawned and pulled himself up from leaning against the tree. He was relaxing on one of the huge branches of the trees until he heard the familiar growling of Kris', and trust me, he's currently far from carefree right now.

 

Jikyung turn to him, her eyes shone in the light of hope. "Luhan! Help Kris, please!" She begged, but Luhan could just shrug. "I'm not the person at fault here, you are." He pointed at her. "So you're changing him back, not me." He said it as if it was nothing... Jikyung gave him a blank look then back to Kris.

 

"And how... Am I supposed to turn him back to normal?" She folded her arms and asked.

 

Luhan raised an eyebrow. "I don't know. How about..." With a sly grin, he spun her around to face the large monster and pushed her with full force towards Kris.

 

Unable to stop, she could only scream until she landed safely on the hard, cold, shiny surface of Kris' scales.

 

Kris's golden eyes widened, just as those dark blades of his. His dark, blood red wings folded, pulled in to cover his whole body, along with Jikyung's.

 

Silence occured at the place, until Kris' wings were pulled back into his back.

 

On the cue, Baekhyun and Chanyeol came to the scene. With their mouths opened wide, they pointed their index fingers at the two who were at the center. 

 

With all their jaws hanging wide, they remained silent until Lay giddyapped into the scene.

 

Lay blinked his eyes innocently, he looked at Tao, then to Kris and Jikyung who were too stun to move.

 

"Why are you two kissing in front of Tao's house?"