Chapter 6:

How to Tame Your Dragon.

Chapter 6: Bait tactic

 

"Er..." Chanyeol looked up at the completely black coated forest, then back to the stunned Jikyung who couldn't seem to utter a word. Luhan could do nothing but cover his face and hide on Lay's shoulder, while Lay was just keeping up the poker face then check on Jikyung for any reaction.

 

Jikyung turned to Chanyeol. "So... Explain." She furrowed her eyes on him. Chanyeol immediately raised his hands and took a step back. "I swear I have nothing to do with these burnt broccolis." He stated.

 

"Kris did it again." Lay shrugged carefreely and folded his arms. "No one can stop him from doing so. He's a dragon after all."

 

"And you'll let him? Just 'cause he's a dragon?" She furrowed her eyes on them.

 

Luhan shook his head. Chanyeol grinned. "Of course we have to stop the dragon." He said then pointed at her. "Since we have you now, we have nothing to fear~" Luhan nodded and cracked his neck. Then smiled at her. "Should we proceed to our next destination?" He asked her, as if nothing happened before.

 

I swear he has issues... She furrowed her eyes, but nodded at his words. "I don't have a choice now do I?" She folded her arms. Luhan gave off a cheeky grin before turning around.

 

They were about to leave, until someone stopped them with a huge pound on the ground, causing cracks on the floors as the person stood straight in front of them.

 

"Seriously, that dragon should know when to stop." A average height boy with huge eyes eyed them straightly, his eyes shone in annoyance. Then, his gaze was shifted to Jikyung, who seemed to be a stranger to him. "Who's that?"

 

Chanyeol waved and grinned at him. "D.O." Lay pointed at D.O for Jikyung. "He's the holder of earth. And to tell you a secret, he's actually a-" A growing stone shot up from below. D.O had his right hand lifted up, his face was completely annoyed.

 

But Lay managed to dodge his attack, by turning into his true self and jumped down from the stones. "Gee, why are you ashamed of it?" Lay stated and clicked his heels, as he changes back into his human form.

 

D.O furrowed his eyes on him. "Does he always expose every secret to strangers?" He turned to Jikyung and asked. Nodding hesitatingly, she bit her lips and looked down when D.O's eyes turned dark on Lay.

 

Lay shrugged. "Excuse me for being such a loud mouth then." He said and folded his arms together.

 

D.O shook his head and turned to Luhan, the only sane on in the group. "Hyung, Kris hyung seemed to be targetting the 'O' zone now. It's better to hurry up before he destroys YOUR territory."

 

Luhan furrowed his eyes. "He wouldn't..." His face changed again, and in split seconds, a white glow was coated around his body, sparkling, he turned into a white deer.

 

He turned to glare at Jikyung. "What are you looking at? Hop on to Chanyeol so that we can get there as fast as possible." He rolled his eyes and crick his heel on the hard ground.

 

She furrowed her eyes on him. I swear... She nodded and went on the transformed Chanyeol. "You're not gonna sneeze all of a sudden again right?" She asked, worried of her life.

 

Chanyeol grinned. "No biggie." He flapped his wings and went above the skies. 

 


 

"Wow..." She looked down from the Pheonix's huge wings and bit her lips in a firm line. Sure, she was surprised how the whole land looked as if it was spelled out by letters, but then again, she wasn't sure of how tall they are, and what might happened if she falls down.

 

I might probably die... She gulped at the thought and pulled herself back again. "Erm... Chanyeol-ssi...?"

 

"Yeah?" Chanyeol asked, avoiding as much clouds as possible.

 

Her hands reached for the ring that was dangling around her neck, putting her index finger into the hole, she started toying with the ring. "Why... Is Kris so moody...?" She pouted. "I was just asking for a little freedom... Then he stomped off the room like that..."

 

Chanyeol laughed for a second. "Hold on tight~" He then dived down from above and landed safely on the ground.

 

"Took you long enough." Luhan said and folded his arms together.

 

Chanyeol grinned and rubbed the back of his neck. "Mian~" he then turned to Jikyung. "Well... About your question..." He leans in and whispered. "He has possessive issues. That's why." He laughed and walked towards where Luhan and Lay were standing.

 

Jikyung blushed, slightly upon his words. W-what possessive issues... She tightened her grip on the ring and caught after them. Just in time to see the dragon. The same dragon with that same long, slender tail that was covered with sharp thorns, enough to crush a mountain. The same dragon with dark blades hidden within its golden eyes.

 

That dragon... She found her eyes glued onto the dragon before her. Kris...

 

"Hey Kris~" Chanyeol waved his hand on him and wrapped his arm around Jikyung. A sly smirk appeared on Lay's face, while Luhan was completely annoyed.

 

"We have something here~ And you wouldn't like it~" Sneakily, Lay approached and hugged Jikyung from behind.

 

Kris' head snapped suddenly towards the three, it's sharp pupils furrowed dangerously on them.  

 

And Luhan's deer form appeared above Kris' head.  

 

"Bait tactic, success." He said before slamming a huge stack of tree trunk down Kris' dragon mouth.