I'm not jealous!

Falling In Love With Sehun.

After Sehun went out of the classroom, I decided to go talk to someone that would at least reply me nicely without pissing me off. I looked around the classroom and a boy caught my eye. He smiled at me and I smiled back. He raised his hand, as in indicating me to come over and join him. I looked at Sehun's empty seat, shrugged and went over. I sat down next to the boy and smiled. "Hi, I'm IU."

"IU? Is that your nickname? I'm Kai, by the way." The boy was very handsome too, he didn't have the pale milky skin and elegant grace like Sehun, but he had an exotic and friendly look to him and his smile was so infectious, I couldn't help but smile back at him. I replied "My real name is Lee Ji-eun, but I prefer IU. I don't really like people associating my name..... with something else." I trailed off and Kai gave me a curious look.

He laughed and said "My real name is Kim Jong-in but people call me Kai. I guess I prefer that." I replied "Hey, I guess we both have nicknames then!" Kai sheepishly scratched his head and smiled adorably at me "Yeah, I guess we do." The teacher had went out to collect some papers so the class was quite noisy, but everyone was glancing at me and Kai. I could see quite a few girls narrow their eyes in envy. I sighed. I didn't want to waste my time being bothered about that.

"So, Kai, what do you like?" I asked. 

Kai looked at the beautiful girl in front of him and blushed slightly. "I like dancing and football." "Woah, they're both hardcore stuff." "Yeah, that's why I'm hungry all the time." 

"Oh! You like food too?" I exclaimed.

Kai smiled and said "Yeah, I eat so much, my friends actually call me the Dumpster. They're always scared that I'll choke." He winked at me "But I won't." I laughed and said "I eat a lot too, my parents are rarely home so they always get the cook to distract me by giving me loads of food and they think that somehow it'll cheer me up."

"Well, did it?"

"Yeah, it did cheer me up."

Kai grinned "There's this really famous restaurant that makes the best kimchi. You'll love it, I swear. We should go one day." I nodded eagerly. 

Just then, Sehun entered the classroom again. He was being his cool emotionless self again, but when he glanced over at my direction, his gaze suddenly darkened and there was a dangerous look in his eyes. I shuddered slightly. Everyone in the classroom turned to look at him, except Kai. He was still happily talking about which day we should go out and eat kimchi when Sehun walked over.

He grabbed my wrist and said softly but coldly "She's not going anywhere." 

He dragged me back to my seat and forced me to sit down. I was fuming and glancing at Kai. Kai looked slightly taken aback and shocked, but there was a furious gleam in his eyes. I fumed and look angrily at Sehun. He was staring ahead, pretending like I wasn't there. Oh well, two can play at that game. Throughout the entire school day, I completely ignored Sehun and didn't even acknowledge his presence. 

Sehun was surprised and a little hurt that Lee Ji-eun completely ignored him but he hid those feelings with his usual cold face. 

When school ended, I immediately stood up and walked over to Kai. "Hey, wanna go out for lunch? I just moved in my new apartment and I'm completely clueless about all the good restaurants there." Kai beamed and said "Sure! Where do you live?" "Gangnam." "Oh, good. I know that place like the back of my hand. Let's go then." He, like a true gentleman, took my bag out of my hands. I reddened slightly and said "You don't need to do that." He smiled and said "It's okay, I wanted to do that." 

He carried my bag for me as we walked out of the classroom. I was euphoric and stole a glance at Sehun. He was slowly packing his bag, his face was almost black with anger. I suddenly felt a weird feeling inside of me. I thought I would be delighted to see Sehun angry, but instead, I felt uneasy and slightly upset. I shook those thoughts out of my head and continued walking out with Kai.

Sehun looked up and saw the two of them leaving. His hands shook slightly as he packed his books and his eyes darkened rapidly. What is this feeling? What exactly is this? He felt like there was a ball of fire in his chest, burning up all his insides. He didn't even know what the hell was he feeling and a huge frustration built up inside him. He stalked out of the classroom and headed to the cafe to meet his friends, as usual.

 

He entered the cafe and saw four boys waiting for him. They were Suho, Baekhyun, D.O and Chanyeol. He sat down on an empty seat and muttered "Sorry I'm late." Chanyeol patted him on the back and exclaimed "Sehun's in a bad mood today." D.O laughed and agreed "Yeah, his face looks like someone threw poop at him." One glare at Sehun shut him up and Suho good naturedly said "C'mon, Sehun, tell us what's wrong."

Sehun looked at his four best friends and said "I want to ask you guys something." They nodded.

"I've been having this... really weird feeling recently. It's like when you see someone and someone together, your eyes get all... fiery."

"Fiery? I don't get it. Did someone throw pepper at your eye?" Baekhyun asked curiously.

"No, not like that. It's like a feeling. Like... when you see those two people together, and your eyes go around the back of your head and your head gets all hot, and it's like a train is running right through you. And you feel like a ball of fire in your chest, and you just want to rip the two of them apart."

His friends looked at each other and burst out laughing in unison. Sehun flushed. "What?"

Suho bent over laughing and managed to choke out "You, my friend are clearly having a jealous fit." The rest nodded and struggled not to laugh out loud. Who knew that Sehun, the cold prince, would actually be jealous one day? It was a once in a lifetime opportunity, to see Sehun this flustered. 

Sehun burst out furiously "Jealousy!? People like me don't get jealous. That's nonsense, you guys clearly don't know anything." D.O smirked at this clueless fool and said "Sehun, you're handsome, athletic and smart in academics and all, but you're clearly bad in understanding or handling your emotions." The rest nodded and Baekhyun continued "Head gets all hot? Train running right through you? Ball of fire in your chest? You want to rip the two of them apart? Dude, those are clear signs of jealousy. You can't get any clearer than that."

Sehun leaned back against his chair and stared at them. Is it true? Was he really jealous? 

He didn't know. All he knew was that whenever he saw her talking to some other guy, he felt really fiery and angry. 

 

He just didn't know what all those feelings meant.

 

 

***************

Haha, Sehun is so clueless towards emotions! He's like a robot, in that way. :p  Oh, and Luhan'll be playing a bigger part in this story too, I'll bring him out soon. Oh, and to those who subscribed and commented, thank you all so much! I really love reading comments so hopefully you all will post more, hahaha. :D