I like you the best.

Falling In Love With Sehun.

 

 

We caught colds the next day, after spending almost the entire night talking in the rain. It was a Saturday so both of us lazed on the couch, watching TV while coughing constantly. I looked at Sehun and flushed. Even the way he coughed made him look so gorgeous. I was so caught up in staring at him, I didn't realize it until he smirked and said "Am I that good looking?"

I flushed and retorted "No."

 

Sehun glanced at the beautiful girl sitting next to him. She was in her nightgown and clutching a box of tissues, occasionally sniffing and coughing. Her face was slightly paler than usual, and she had dark eye circles. Even so, she still had that inviting aura around her, alluring him to her every move. He felt his eyes unconsciously trail to her lips, lingering there and he tried to shake himself out of his trance. 

Just then, the doorbell rang.

Both of them raised their eyebrows. Before they could respond, the door burst open and his friends entered, all chuckling loudly. They looked at the two of them sitting together while sneezing and huge grins appeared on their faces. Before Sehun could say anything, Chanyeol tackled him into a bear hug and the two of them rolled on the floor.

"Yah! What did the two of you do last night, eh?" 

He glanced at Ji-eun and noticed that she had flushed bright red. He smirked and pushed Chanyeol off him. "None of your business, hyung." Suho laughed and said "Sehun ah, why are the two of you sick? Did the two of you do anything?" Ji-eun stammered "A-aniyo! Both of us were in the rain last night, so we caught colds." Everyone fell silent and he squeezed his eyes shut. Ah, Ji-eun, you just made it worse...

"WAAAAAH! Sehun, you naughty maknae, why were the two of you in the rain last night?" Baekhyun and D.O squealed and winked in unison. Sehun rolled his eyes. He swore that his hyungs purposely came here just to goad him. Ji-eun was steadfastly looking in the other direction. 

"By the way, maknae, we met Ji-eun yesterday." Chanyeol chuckled and slung an arm over Ji-eun's shoulder. To Sehun's distaste, Ji-eun didn't seem uncomfortable with Chanyeol's presence, in fact, she seemed at home. Sehun wrinkled his perfect nose and said dismissively "What lies did you feed her then, hyung?" Instantly, everyone looked at each other and burst out giggling. Sehun could feel his fury rising. He could have had alone time with Ji-eun but he had to spend it being teased by his byuntae hyungs

"Oh, not much. We did tell her about your jealousy fit a few weeks ago." Baekhyun grinned. Sehun flushed bright red. "YAH!" Ji-eun glanced at him, chuckling at how embarrassed he was. She never expected that the emotionless ice prince Sehun could be so expressive. Sehun noticed her chuckling and fumed. I'm going to kill my hyungs. 

D.O. slung his arm over Ji-eun's shoulder too. "You know, when he told us about how he felt his head getting all hot and how he wanted to rip two people apart, all of us wanted to die with laughter. Silly maknae doesn't understand jealousy. We had to ram it in his head." Ji-eun laughed and Sehun blushed even deeper. .

Suho said slyly "I hope he managed to finally express his feelings last night." Sehun immediately stopped feeling embarrassed and chuckled at Ji-eun. Ji-eun got his meaning and blushed bright red. Oh, hyung, it's the other way around. Chanyeol spotted their interaction and he felt his suspicion grow. He leaned close to Ji-eun and said "Ji-eun, were you were the one that expressed your feelings last night?"

"YAH HYUNG! Don't go too close to her!" Sehun yelled. 

Ji-eun suddenly returned back to her normal self and laughed "Maybe."  Her carefree self seemed to lure everyone in the room and Sehun could feel his hyungs gradually fall under her spell, the same spell she seemed to hold over him. Baekhyun suddenly burst out "Aigoo, I have such a cute dongsaeng, come, let's all go out for lunch!" 

Everyone cheered and good-naturedly slung their arms over Ji-eun and together, they walked out of the apartment and down the corridor, chatting happily, like they were old friends.

Sehun remained stock-still in the apartment, his jaw wide open, still trying to process this turn of events, before regaining his senses and running out of the apartment yelling "YAH! HYUNGS! LEE JI-EUN! Where are you going? Wait for me! Aish, na michigetda (I'm going crazy)!" 

 

 

**********

Embarrassed Sehun is embarrassed.

Adorable Sehun is adorable.

So, apparently, all of Sehun's friends adore Ji-eun now. :D  Poor Sehun, just when he was starting to get some alone time with her too.

Comment and subscribe! Thanks. <3

  

 

*Gifs do not belong to me