You belong with me.

Falling In Love With Sehun.

Luhan slowly turned away and walked quietly out of the park. A strange bitter feeling swelled up inside him and a tear slipped down his cheek. He wandered down the streets in a hollow daze, lost from the world. 

 

"Get out!"

 

I walked out of my family mansion and slowly walked down the streets. My parents had screamed at me for an hour straight for suddenly running out of the dining room of the Park Hyatt and disappearing off. They needed to maintain their image and I just smashed it into a million pieces when I ran out of that place. They told me not to speak with them for a while, and took away my apartment keys, telling me to find a place to stay temporarily. 

I just nodded to everything they said, my brain had gone blank and I felt numb. 

Just a few hours ago, I was in the park talking to Sehun. And now, I'm out in the streets with no place to stay. The maids had already packed up my luggage with my things from my apartment for me, and I was officially thrown out, at least for the time being. I needed a place to stay and wait until my dad cooled down before going back to my apartment.

I dragged my luggage down the street and called Luhan. He didn't answer, even though I tried so many times. Eventually I hung up and walked slowly down the street. My parents had freezed my credit cards and I only had two hundred dollars in my pocket, so I couldn't possibly stay in a hotel. The money would run out too quickly. 

I had changed out of that dress and into something more practical. I was in my favorite Michael Kors anorak jacket, a white singlet and jeans. As I lugged my huge Louis Vuitton luggage down the street, I managed to attract a lot of attention. I ignored everyone and walked on ahead. I felt hungry, so I went to a conveinence store to buy some ramen. I sat at the store's window and slowly ate it. Just then, someone stood in front of me and I looked up. I gasped and stumbled back slightly. I accidentally burned my hand on the hot ramen and I winced in pain. 

Sehun stood in front of me. He was looking at me with a strange tenderness that made my heart beat faster. 

 

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

I touched my slightly burned hand and shrugged "My parents kicked me out of my apartment, so I'm officially homeless." 

Something stirred in his dark eyes. "So where do you plan to stay?"

I looked up at him and said "I'm waiting for Luhan to call me back. Maybe I'll stay with him until my parents cool down and allow me to stay in the apartment again." He glowered at me and said slowly "You're not staying with him." I glared back "Then where do you want me to live? On the streets?"

He grabbed my hand roughly and pulled me towards him. "You're going to be staying with me." I widened my eyes as he grabbed my luggage and pulled me out of the conveinence store. I looked at him and felt my heart beating at an insane speed. He continued pulling me down the streets, and the sight of us managed to cause a small commotion of envious stares. 

When we reached his apartment, he unlocked the door and pulled me in. I hesitantly entered and stared around. His apartment was extremely classy yet cold. His furniture was all white and modern but it didn't feel like a home. He looked at me and said slowly "I have a spare bedroom. You can sleep there." I nodded and started to pull my luggage into the spare bedroom.

He suddenly grabbed my wrist. "Wait."

I looked up.

He pulled me closer to him and inspected my slightly burned hand from earlier. My skin was sore and red. He looked at me, remorse filling his eyes. "I'm sorry." I smiled and shook my head. "It's okay, it's just a small burn." He was silent and continued to look at me, until I squirmed under his sharp gaze and said hurriedly "I'll go sleep now. We have school tomorrow. Goodnight!" I was about to run off when he grabbed me again and lightly kissed me on the cheek.

I stood stock still and stared at him. My entire face felt like it was on fire.

He smiled lightly at me and said "Goodnight." He walked off to his room and shut the door. I ran back to the guest bedroom and jumped on the bed, trying to remain calm and cool.

 

Sehun laid on the bed and stared at the ceiling. He kept replaying back to when he kissed her on the cheek earlier, and a soft smile appeared on his handsome face. He fell asleep, still smiling, while the stars twinkled in the night sky.

 

Luhan stood beside the Han River, feeling the cold wind blow through him. He trembled slightly in the cold but his gaze remained fixated on the river. He picked up a rock and stared at it. He let out a loud growl of frustration and heartache before throwing the rock into the river.

The rock sank slowly down the river, before disappearing under the waters completely.

He wished he could disappear completely too.

 

"Luhan ah!" Six year old Ji-eun smiled up at the handsome slightly taller boy in front of her. "How do I make a wish?"

Six year old Luhan smiled back at her and took a coin out of his pocket. "Throw it into the fountain and make a wish." Ji-eun nodded and threw the coin inside the fountain. She squinted her eyes shut and fervently mumbled something under her breath. Luhan watched her tenderly, his warm eyes b with content. 

She opened her eyes and asked "Luhan ah, will my wish come true?"

"What did you wish for?"

"I wished that you would always be by my side and we would be together forever." She looked at him worriedly. "Will it come true?"

He grabbed her hand and nodded determinedly. "Yes, it'll definitely come true! The wish fountain won't lie to us." Even though he was a child, there was such a strong determination in his eyes, Ji-eun couldn't help but believe him. She smiled happily and hugged him tightly. 

 

That memory came back and hit him full in the chest. He closed his eyes painfully, his entire body trembling in the cold.

 

 

*******************

So...... IU would be living with Sehun now, at least temporarily. ;)   Poor Luhan. :(

Anyway, subscribe and comment, please! Love it when you all comment. Tell me what you think! :)  Updated super fast today, cause apparently a lot of people want it, haha. :)

Love this gif of Sehun. :3