Chapter Two

The Jerk Prince

This story is not mine and I already ask permission to post this! Please see her website @ http://wattpad.com/ashleyy15 - author is ashleyy15

----------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

++Chapter Two++

 

 

 

 

I must have been staring like a complete idiot because Queen Eunjoo shook me a bit to make me come back to reality. "We need someone who could have the guts to talk back to him and well, slap him if he gets too much of himself. You know?" she said it with pleading eyes. What should I do? Argh!

 

"You could try it for a month, and if you're okay with it, then you may continue as you wish. But if you don't want to continue, you may leave. Please at least try, Dara?" Queen Eunjoo was holding my hand now.

 

Were all the other servant girls like the girls in school throwing themselves at Jiyong? "Besides, you could live here in the palace, get free rides to school in a limo and you get three wishes from me and Yang here."

 

"Well...alright, I'll do it. And I should be going back to school by now." King Yang immediately called another servant girl to get ready my bag and a transport back to school. "Oh and could I use one wish?" Queen Eunjoo nodded.

 

"I wish my friend could stay here in the palace with me too." the king and queen looked at each other then said in unison, "Wish granted." I thanked them and followed the servant girl to my ride back to school.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Before school five minutes earlier, butler Kush came but this time with a smile on his face. "Well, Dara. Welcome to the family! We should go back to the castle now." he picked up my bag.

 

"Wait, school still has five minutes till end!"

 

"When that bell rings, girls and boys would crowd around the Princes and you four won't even make it to the car. The Princes are already in the car so I suggest you come with me now, dear." I followed him with my backpack on one of my shoulders.

 

Kush was like a really sweet grandfather that I never had. I supposed the Princes thought of him the same too.

 

Kush opened the door and I got in. Kush closed the door then went to the driver's seat. Donghae was reading a book with his headphones on. Jaejoong was looking at me smiling. Jiyong was beside me looking at me too.

 

"What. Are. You. Doing. Here." he said. His expression was so funny that I could have laugh so much till I faint but I held back of course.

 

"I'm your new servant girl. Your...personal one. The king and queen hired me." I hugged my backpack like it was a life preserver.

 

I could see a smirk creeping onto his face. Gosh, working for him was going to be a pain.

 

Jaejoong held out his hand and I shook it. "I'm Hero Jaejoong. Call me Jaejoong. You're really pretty." he smiled.

 

"Thanks...err.."

 

"Just call me Jaejoong. I don't like people calling me ‘Your Highness’ or things like that. Makes me sound weird." I nodded and then Donghae put down his book and looked at me. I saw a tiny smile before he went back into reading. Jiyong whispered something to himself but I didn't quite catch it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Here's your room, dear." Kush brought me to a light pink room.

 

There was a puppy on the bed with a tag on it. "Gaho" I read the name of the puppy.

 

Apparently, the puppy was a gift for me from the king and queen. A voice came from behind me.

 

"Hey beautiful." I turned around. Jiyong was standing there by the doorframe.

 

He walked and flopped onto the bed next to Gaho. Gaho jumped on him and

his face. "Ah, little Gaho. You lucky boy. Being able to sleep next to Dara here." I kicked his leg and went to my bathroom which was also in my room. I quickly changed into my shorts and a simple T-shirt.

 

On the first day, I was going to discover the palace so I won't get lost tomorrow when I start working.

 

I got out of the bathroom and Jiyong was still there. "I'm going to walk around the palace." I said and got out of my room. I heard footsteps coming from behind.

 

"I could show you around you know." Jaejoong came from behind me. He stuffed his hands in his pocket. I shrugged and let him tag along.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"And this is my favorite place in the whole palace. The movie theatre."

 

There was a freaking movie theatre in a palace. That was so cool! I can't believe I was going to stay here! But then again...it was only for a month unless I wanted to continue...but that would mean I had to work for Jiyong! Decisions were so hard!

 

"Dara? Dara?" Huh? "You kind of space out back then, you alright?" he had a sincere look. I nod my head and we continued the 'tour'.

 

Hours of walking later, Jaejoong said, "Let's grab some drinks. I bet you never tasted the best chocolate drink. It's the best! Servant Gummy makes them. I treat her as my grandma and she's really nice! You should meet her, come on." we went to the palace's little cafeteria that was just for the princes and princess Minzy. Speaking of Minzy, I didn't see her around.

 

"Where's little Minzy?" I asked Jaejoong. He just laughed and said, "She's with her friend, CL." I nod and suddenly from behind Jiyong came.

 

"Hey guys. Let's hang out a bit. Tonight's the firework and dad asked me to tell you guys." Jiyong said.

 

"What's the firework?"

 

"It's when the king and queen and all their children play with fireworks. It's a family thing. Minzy thought of it when she became interested with fireworks." Jaejoong explained. Fireworks...my mom and I played with them when I was just younger.

 

"Hey Dara. I need you to help me with my Math later. Alright?" Jiyong had a serious look on before he left me and Jaejoong.

 

"That guy really has a lot of personalities. Player mode, serious mode, adorable mode."

 

"Adorable mode?"

 

"In some way..."

 

And our drinks came…

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------

Here's the second chapter ^_^