Chapter Sixteen

The Jerk Prince

This story is not mine and I already ask permission to post this! Please see her website @ http://wattpad.com/ashleyy15 - author is ashleyy15

----------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

++Chapter Sixteen++

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara's P.O.V.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Jiyong, as much as I would like to strangle you right now, there is no way I would go in that dress." I pointed at the dress Jiyong was holding. It was a servant uniform but in green color. Which was more undesirable when it comes to a girl like me. I suggested wearing my own uniform since Jiyong said I could just be the servant girl following him around but he thought other people might think I was just another servant girl in the palace that he was 'playing' with.

 

 

"How about I just go in my jeans and hoodie? I could say I'm your friend." I lay down on his bed feeling bored. The conversation was making me sleepy by the minute. Plus Jiyong's bed was so much softer than my own bed.

 

 

"We could invite the others along. To say that we're a group of friends going to watch a movie?"

 

 

"We were going to watch a movie?" I raised an eyebrow.

 

 

"Aren't we? Besides, you and Donghae seem to have some special relationship…" was he jealous? Hah! I bet not.

 

 

"Is Prince Jiyong jealous?" my smirk grew wider and I stepped in front of him. I saw him tensed up but he quickly got back to his own normal state.

 

 

"No…what about you? When I was getting married to Jin Ah?" he smiled while raising an eyebrow.

 

 

"Find out yourself. End of discussion. I'm going to change to my own clothes, while you call the others." I quickly walked out of my room, partly because I wanted to hide my blush and partly because if I stayed any longer, I would rant.

 

Which would be highly embarrassing.

 

"So remind why we're companying you and Jiyong on your little date, again?" Jaejoong smirked. We were lining up to buy popcorn and some coke before the movie started. We were watching Final Destination 5. The guys wanted to get back at us girls again for picking a horror movie. Did they really think horror movies scared Bom and I? No way!



"Because it would be weird if only Jareth and I went on the movie. Paparazzis could be anywhere. Plus, this is just something I have to do for Ji because I scared him. So it's not counted as a date." even when I wished it was.
 


Ji and Bom came with the popcorn and coke for each of us and we were ready to get in. Bom wanted sit next to Jae so this was our sitting. Bom, Jae, Donghae, Me, Ji. It was really uncomfortable to be in between two guys who hated each other.



A scream came from the movie, which somehow frightened me and I pinched Ji, accidentally. "I thought you weren't scared of movies?" he laughed silently. Shut up, Ji.
 


"Right." I re-composed myself but when another scene came, I hugged Ji. What was wrong with me? Maybe I had put my guard down awhile just now. Yeah, that must be the only conclusion. I could hear Ji laughing a bit. The perks of going to movies with princes, was that people won't kick your chair and ask you to shut up just because you were making noise.
 


"So you decided to fall for my looks now?"
 


"Don't get your hopes up." luckily it was dark because I bet I was blushing a lot right then. My face was so close to Jareth's, if I moved
a little closer, I could close the space between us.

 


As if right on cue, he said, "If you move a little closer,.." I felt a pair of lips brushing against mine. My brain shut down and so did my
whole body. Then it hit me. That was my first kiss. Jiyong stole my first kiss. He pulled away and I bet he was smirking.

 


"Jiyong..I got to go." I ran out of the place and outside. I still could hear a bit of the sounds inside but I just sat outside the doorway and broke down crying. I didn't know whether it was tears of joy or just tears because Jiyong stole my first kiss. A player just stole my first kiss. It didn't mean that guy would end up with me!
 


I felt someone standing in front of me. "Look Jiyong, I'm sorry."
 


"Dara." I knew that voice. Donghae. I felt someone hugged me and I just pressed my face against his shoulder and let the tears flow. Why was I crying? I bet other girls would wish their first kiss was by Kwon Jiyong. But why was I worried about some silly thing if he would end up with me?
 

 

 

 

 

 


Jiyong's P.O.V.
 

 

 

 


Oh , don't tell me that was Dara's first kiss? Gosh, I was so stupid. She ran off and I had no idea where she was! But I had to find
her, right? I told Jae that I was going out for awhile and ran out.

 


When I was outside, I heard sounds of crying. Dara's crying. Her back was facing me and Donghae was hugging her. What was that guy doing there?!

 


Donghae gave an evil smile and mouthed, "I win." so he liked Dara too, huh? I should have seen that coming. If it was competition he wanted, that was what he would get. No way he was going to win.
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------

Thanks to Hello_Angel for letting me know!