Chapter Nine

The Jerk Prince

This story is not mine and I already ask permission to post this! Please see her website @ http://wattpad.com/ashleyy15 - author is ashleyy15

----------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

++Chapter Nine++

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Don't make me laugh, are you serious? A party?" Bom shouted through the blaring music. I was assigned to clean up the ball room from last night only to find out Jiyong organized another party. But this party was a normal teenager's party. Unlike last night which was semi-formal, the latest party was crazy, filled with even MORE drunk teenagers.

 

"Where's that jerk?" I shouted. I was so going to give him a piece of my mind.

 

How was I going to clean up this mess after they leave? The room itself was two times bigger than any party I went to. The last party I went to was when I was still living with Bom. She held parties at her mansion twice a month and they were always huge.

 

"I don't know. I saw him with hot Jin Ah just now at the drink section. Do you want to dance, Bom?" those two went dancing and I was there, left with a bucket and a mop, in my outfit. I didn't care if the whole school gossiped about me and my ridiculous outfit but I just wanted to stop this party, so I could clean, before it gets messier. Did the king and queen even know about this party? Then it hit me that the king and queen had gone on a meeting over at London. I mentally slap myself.

 

"Cinderella, Cinderella. Why do you look so sad, Cinderella?" Donghae's voice came up from behind me. I turned around to face him.

 

"Gosh, you have to stop doing that, you know? It's scaring me. If I have a heart attack, you're paying for my medical bills." He took that as a joke and gave a little laugh. His laugh was soft, not loud. It was unlike the other guys, it was silent, if you didn't concentrate, and you might just miss it.

 

"I'm looking for Jiyong. Have you seen him or Jin Ah around by any chance?" Donghae pointed at the drink section's direction. I turned to look where he pointed and saw Jiyong with the two auburn headed servant girls I saw earlier during breakfast. He had his arms around them and they were laughing. I can't help but feeling a little jealous but anger took over my jealousy as I stomped over.

 

Jiyong immediately stopped laughing and let go of the two girls.

 

"Dara, lighten up!" he smiled. I so wished I could slap that smile of his face. Donghae was right, sometimes I do feel like Cinderella.

 

"Lighten up? LIGHTEN UP?! YOU JERK! I was assigned to clean up this room and you took the opportunity to throw a party when your parents aren't around? You’re mean jerk! No words could describe you! What am I, huh? You said you will have me in the end and you treat me like this! Some master you are." I turned around and walked off. I ran outside of the room and cried outside.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong's P.O.V.

 

"Some master you are." with that, Dara walked off and slammed the door on her way out.

 

"Oh, leave her, Your Highness. She doesn't know her place. We'll teach her after we have some fun!" Bora, the servant girl, said. She was wrong. She knew her place and I treated her like junk. Even if Dara wasn't assigned to clean this place up, I shouldn't have thrown a party here anyways. I put down my drink and started to head for the door when Bora held me back.

 

"Where are you going?" she used her fake sweet voice. I brushed her hand off and coldly replied, "To find my princess." with that, I left her with her jaw wide open. I didn't care if Bora went complaining and gossiping to her servant friends. All I wanted was to apologize. I shouldn't have hurt Dara after what she had been through.

 

I went outside and found a guy bothering her. Bastard, I would kill him. I pulled him away from a crying Dara and punched him in the face. No one touches Dara. Especially jock Yonghwa from school. Wasn't that Sohee girl, his girlfriend? I bet Sohee was the one who asked him to bother Dara. I would handle her later. Yonghwa slowly crawled away with blood bleeding from his nose.

 

I quickly ran to Dara's side. "Don't touch me!" she kept fighting me.

 

"Dara! It's Jiyong!" she kept shaking her head but when she saw me, I quickly hugged her. I never knew a girl could be so fragile! She took some time but she eventually hugged me back.

 

"I'm sorry." I pulled away from the hug and looked at her. Her face was covered with her tears and she quickly wiped them off.

 

"You jerk." she said but she smiled later on. I gave her a kiss on the cheek.

 

"Kwon Jiyong. What is this?" dad's voice came from behind me. I thought he caught me with Dara but he was actually talking about the party going on. Oh geez. I was in big trouble.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara's P.O.V.

 

Jiyong kissed my cheek. Jiyong kissed my cheek! I was on my bed, replaying the scene when Jiyong saved me from Yonghwa. He was obviously drunk since the smell of alcohol hit my nostrils when he got near me.

 

"Dara? Open up the door! Hurry up!" Bom was knocking on my door. I immediately let her in and she sat down on my bed with a newspaper in her hand.

 

"Dara! You're on the news!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------

Awww. what will happen?!