Chapter Thirty

The Jerk Prince

This story is not mine and I already ask permission to post this! Please see her website @ http://wattpad.com/ashleyy15 - author is ashleyy15

----------------------------------------------------

++Chapter Thirty++

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Four years later (They are 23 years old):

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Sophie, stop pulling Ella's hair." I gave my daughter a stern look. It had been four years since the wedding and I had two beautiful daughters with me. Jiyong had his kingly duties so we rarely seen each other or even talked to each other.

 

Sometimes he was so busy he had no time to sleep, even.

 

But all that changed when I bought tickets to Paris and dragged him along. It was time he had vacation anyways. "Ella, where's your bag?" I asked Ella. Ella was the older one. Sophie was in the middle, and Christopher was the youngest.

 

Ella pointed at Sophie.

 

"Sophie? Do you have Ella's bag? This isn't the time for games." it was hard to control two girls while carrying a baby. Troublesome, really. But blame their father.

 

"Here." Sophie gave Ella her bag.

 

"Thank you, Sophie." I gave a quick kiss on her cheek and we headed to the car where Jiyong was. As usual, he had his laptop with him, typing away some important document. He won't even tell me what were they so I assumed it was something to do with being king.

 

"Jiyong, put that away. We are here on a vacation. Not job." I crossed my arms as I finished handling the kids and got into the front seat. Of course, Wooyoung and Nickhun still worked as our bodyguards and they were babysitters for the kids when I was busy. They were invited to come along on our vacation so they rode motorcycles and made sure they stayed close to our vehicle.

 

"Sorry. Here. I closed the laptop, happy?" he held up his hands as a sign of surrender and drove.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Mommy? I'm hungry." Ella said, on the plane. That was the fourth time she asked for food. Honestly, that girl could eat so much and not gain a single weight.

 

Somehow, she reminded me of Bom. Oh, how I missed Jaejoong and Bom.

 

"Not now, Ella. When we get to uncle Jaejoong's place we'll get you some food, alright?" Jiyong ruffled Ella's hair. Sophie was sitting near the window seat while drawing on her sketch pad.

 

"What are you drawing, honey?"

 

"Clouds." Sophie was the silent one. Well, at least she was when she was not in the palace. Back there, one of her could mess up the whole place. The plane we were on consisted only our family since Jiyong didn't want other people crowding around.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Knock! Knock! Knock!

 

Oh please, just open the door, Bom.

 

"Hello?" the door opened and Jaejoong was standing there, eyes wide open. His eyes immediately landed on me and he shouted, "Holy! Dara! Dude, who are these pretty ladies who look like you?" he bended down so he was the same level as Ella and Sophie.

 

"Uncle Jaejoong!" the two cried as they gave Jaejoong a hug. Well, they were twins after all!

 

"So which one's Ella?" Ella raised her hand. "Sophie?" Sophie gave a shy smile.

 

"Dude, another one?" his eyes grew wider when he saw Christopher. Footsteps came from inside and Bom's head appeared.

 

"Ohmygosh! Imissyou!" Bom greeted me with one of her girly squeals and the both of us hugged each other. We stayed like that for awhile but then Jiyong cleared his throat.

 

"That's my wife, Bom." he pretended to give Bom a stern look. "So can we go in?" he turned to Jaejoong who was still grinning like a crazy boy.

 

"As long as I get to spend time with my two pretty nieces." I shrugged and we entered. Truth to be told, I pictured the place smaller, but it actually was big and I could see they did lots of re-decorating. Donghae was asleep on the couch so we decided not to disturb them.

 

The rest of the day, we discovered the sights in Paris and went to the fanciest restaurant that Jaejoong recommended. Donghae went into shock mode when he saw the twins, almost after one year. To my surprise, he didn't look surprised when he saw Christopher.

 

Jiyong had been smiling the whole time, so I knew he was letting loose and actually have fun. All that kingly duties must have stressed him because I could almost see him, back when we were teenagers again. Well, we were still young but it felt like a long time ago when I was seventeen.

 

"You know, I had fun." Jiyong whispered to me after he made sure the kids were sleeping.

 

"Yeah, I haven't really talked to you after you became king, you know." I was going to appreciate every moment I had with this guy. I will do as what was said during the wedding. Till death do us apart. But death won't come in a really long time.

 

Jiyong surprised me by giving me a kiss on the lips. It wasn't like I didn't receive them every day, but this one actually meant something.

 

"Mom and dad kissed!" the lights went on and I saw Ella and Sophie standing there in their night gowns. Those two mischievous girls.

 

"Come here." Jiyong caught them and little giggles filled the room.

 

"Cinderella!" Sophie screamed. Ella squealed as Jiyong tickled her at her weak

spot.

 

I knew that this happiness would last a long time. And that our love stories didn't end here. It would continue, because this was just the start.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------

Hope you enjoy reading this!