Chapter Twenty-One

The Jerk Prince

This story is not mine and I already ask permission to post this! Please see her website @ http://wattpad.com/ashleyy15 - author is ashleyy15

----------------------------------------------------

 

 

++Chapter Twenty-One++

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Jin Ah, what the hell are you doing here?" Jiyong glared at her. She looked amused as she made her way to us.

 

"I go by Melissa now. After you guys embarrass me, I changed my whole look and got a new name. Kim Jin Ah doesn't exist anymore." an irritated look crossed her face. Obviously she wanted revenge. The recorder was just near me, if only I could sit up and grab it. If only.

 

"Why are you doing this?" Jiyong looked angry. If I wasn't mistaken, it was the same look he gave Sohee earlier on. I took the chance to get a look at Jin Ah-Melissa. Her hair was short and dyed black, her eyes turned purple due to the contacts. She was wearing a white coat and white heels. The perfect girl, not.

 

"Revenge, duh. Aren't you smart enough to figure that out?" she rolled her eyes.

 

 

"But it wasn't his fault! It was a test and he didn't know about it! The both of us didn't know!" I yelled. I knew in my right mind that I shouldn't be yelling at her because, one. It would cause me to have a major head ache due to my condition. Two, it would give her ideas to target the king and queen which was even worse.

 

"So?"

 

"So you're just going to blackmail me and Jiyong?"

 

"Why, yes. If Jiyong agrees to go with me to Homecoming, then I would not let this little recording leak out. But if not, I wouldn't be responsible of whatever happens." she smiled. If only I wasn't in this stupid situation, I would have kicked her of something. Jiyong wouldn't hurt her, I knew that. He wouldn't hit a girl.

 

"No." Jiyong could be quite stubborn at times.

"It's fine. Go with her. Like I said, if it's not Jiyong, it's no one. So don't worry about other boys getting me. I'm alright." I lied. It took me every energy of mine to say that. What I didn't say was that I won't go to Homecoming just to see Jiyong dancing around with Jin Ah-Melissa.

 

"Are you sure, Dara? Your Prince here seems to not like the idea." I could kill her any moment. Calm down, Dara. Calm down. Don't kill her or else you would end up in jail. I faked a smile and nodded at her direction. She gave the both of us a triumphant smile. Obviously, she thought she won.

 

Minutes later, the witch left the building and Bom visited along with the others. Jiyong told them everything about what happened earlier and she looked like she could kill her just by looking at her. For a second there, I thought Bom was going to rant with anger but instead, she looked calm as ever, a playful smile appeared on her lips. I knew that look, it was the look she had every time she had a plan.

 

"Could you boys excuse us girl for a moment?" the boys went out so it was just me and Bom.

 

"What are you planning?" I raised an eyebrow.

 

"The power of music. Don't worry, you will go to Homecoming. I'm make sure of

it." she had her evil look on.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong's P.O.V.

 

 

 

"You go home first, Jiyong. We have some activities to attend." Jaejoong patted on my back. Days after Dara got out from the hospital, it was like they stayed back later on in school to attend some activity that had something to do with Homecoming. I didn't know what since they won't clue me in. Bom said only the participators could know about it and I was curious.

 

"Fine. Tomorrow's the Homecoming so there won't be any school in the morning. Tell Dara she doesn't need to work tomorrow and that she could go shopping for her dress or whatsoever." Dara had been busy staying back that she didn't even got ready her dress or whatsoever outfit she was wearing to Homecoming.

 

"I'll give her the message. Now, you go! Shoo-shoo!" he waved me off and sped off to the hall where the Homecoming was going to be held. Maybe they were going to decorate the hall or something. I let it slide and headed back to the palace. I wasn't looking forward for the next day; I should be dancing with my girlfriend, not some witch (in Dara's way).

 

 

 

 

 

 

The next day Dara was out shopping with Bom so that left me alone in a big palace with nothing to do. By evening, I was in my room wearing my outfit which consisted a tux with a blue coral tie. I heard a knock on the door and it opened. Dara came in with a light blue dress. I knew blue was her favorite color, it was so obvious. Almost everything she had was blue.

 

"Hey, what do you think?" she twirled in her dress. Her dress barely reached her knee and stopped at her thigh. Her hair was blond but with purple streaks at the sides. She must have sprayed her hair with cans again.

 

"Whoa, you look great. Stunning." I didn't realize I was staring until Dara cleared .

 

"I'm heading to Homecoming early with Bom and Jaejoong. Donghae's not going. I'll see you later alright?" she said and gave me a quick peck on the lips. With that, she rushed off. I wonder what she had in mind that she ran off in a hurry like that. And I was surprised she could run in those heels! Maybe she had gotten used to it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Come on, just one dance before the student performance!" Melissa or Jin Ah pulled me. I really didn't want to dance with her. What happens if Dara found us dancing? I pictured her strangling the witch and threw her into the pile of rubbish. I shook my head to get the idea out of my head. The witch didn't get her chance though. The student performance started and the first performer stood there. The stage was dark so i couldn't actually tell who it was until...

 

"This is for the witch who took my boyfriend." I knew that voice.

 

 

 

 

 

Dara's P.O.V.

 

 

 

 

 

"This is for the witch who took my boyfriend." I gave a wicked smile to the crowd. I had practice so much and I was going to make sure I rocked. The silver electric guitar hung on my shoulder. Jaejoong gave me the signal that he was ready with his drums. I bet lots of girls would like him even more since they found out he could play drums. Bom looked wickedly cool with her dyed (temporarily) red hair and red dress. Donghae who I told Jiyong wasn't going to Homecoming, came earlier than any of us to prepare the equipment, he was playing the keyboard.

 

"Witch, hope you enjoy this." I whispered through the microphone in front of me.

 

 

 

----------------------------------------

Updated and Edited :D