Chapter Six

The Jerk Prince

This story is not mine and I already ask permission to post this! Please see her website @ http://wattpad.com/ashleyy15 - author is ashleyy15

----------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

++Chapter Six++

 

 

 

 

 

"Kim Jin Ah? Dad! I just broke up with her last night!" Jiyong immediately closed his mouth. The blonde who was beside him immediately stood up and stormed out of the palace. That made me smile. The king thought about it for awhile and said, "Can't help it son. We agreed to her family already. Tonight will be your engagement party so please gets ready? Dara, please help him get dress." with that, he left the room.

 

"Dude, you're just seventeen. And you're getting married?!" Bom said but she was looking down at her Science textbook.

 

"I'm going to Jiyong's room to dig out something he could wear. Em, do you want to follow?" she immediately looked at me and walked with me towards Jiyong's room.

 

When we were no longer within earshot, she said to me, "You like him, don't you?"

 

Maybe a little..okay, yes I did. Bom was the only person I trusted with this secret.

 

"Yeah I guess but you are to solemnly promise me that you won't tell another living soul." she smiled at me then added, "But still he is kind of cute and I think he has a soft spot on you."

 

Soft spot on me? As if. Two days ago he said he will make me beg him for more one day, and then later on he goes playing with girls like crazy. It made jealous but there was no way I was going to show him that, that was for sure.

 

"Soft spot, Em? No way. Did you see the way he plays those girls? I won't want him playing with me like that. Coming with me then leaving me and break my heart? I won't be so stupid."

 

So why was my heart even broken when I wasn't with him? Stupid thoughts, Dara! Snap out of it! I entered Jiyong's room and whoa!

 

It was huge. It was blue, yes. And it had three guitars hanging on the wall with a drum set too with a piano. A white piano. I knew how to play the piano but an incident on my head made me forgotten some things. That included on how to play the piano. -ish huh?

 

"Here's something he could wear." I threw a blue tux on his bed and lay down on it. It had Jiyong's smell on it.

 

"Enjoying my bed, Dara?" I immediately shot up.

 

Jiyong was standing at the door frame while smirking. Stupid boy, I'll wipe that smirk off your face if it's the last thing I do. He whispered something to Bom and Bom said, "I'll see you guys later. Jaejoong wants me to help him with homework." and off she went.

 

Great, now it just leaves me and that player over there.

 

"You don't seem to like my girlfriend Jessica." so that was her name?

 

"You mean, ex-girlfriend, because she ran away after hearing you dumping Jin Ah last night." I shot back at him.

 

"Does that make you my ex-girlfriend too? Since you ran away as soon as my dad left too." He was asking for my punching, wasn't he?

 

"Go die in a hole, Jiyong. Not interested in you." I lied and went to my room.

 

To my surprise, Bom was waiting for me there. Apparently helping Jaejoong with his homework was a lie. She saw me and sat up from her lying position on my bed.

 

"Know what?"

 

"What?" I answered back.

 

"We're gonna make sure you look prettier than Jiyong's so-called fiancé." oh and how was she going to pull that? I bet the king and queen gave her some really nice dress for tonight. Since she was going to be their daughter-in-law soon anyways. I sighed at the thought and fell on my bed.

 

"Trust me, I'm an expert. I'm your fairy godmother!" that made me laugh and she stood up suddenly.

 

"What?" I asked her.

 

"I got you a little gift." she went to my closet and pulled out a medium sized box. I opened it and there containing was a white dress. I pulled it out and held it against me. It reached till above my knee and stopped.

 

"Thank you, Bommie!"

 

"Knock him dead, D."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------

Jin ah you're such a!!!