Chapter Seventeen

The Jerk Prince

This story is not mine and I already ask permission to post this! Please see her website @ http://wattpad.com/ashleyy15 - author is ashleyy15

----------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

++Chapter Seventeen++

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara's P.O.V.

 

I finally pulled away from Donghae and wiped my remaining tears on the sleeves of my hoodie. It was then I realized Donghae was staring at something… or someone behind me. I turned around and saw Jiyong with a mad expression on his face.

 

This was bad. He rarely had that look on. In fact, I never had seen him with that look on.

 

"Donghae." he muttered. Jaejoong and Bom came out after Donghae and Jiyong had a staring competition with each other.

 

"Let's go back home. Date's over." Jiyong replied coldly and turned as he made his way out to the exit.

 

"I have to go after him." I said to them and ran after Jiyong. Before the door closed behind me, I heard Donghae laughed. "I win." What did he won? I ran after Jiyong. He was far from where I was but that didn't stop me from running and luckily I was wearing sneakers. When I managed to catch up to him, I pulled him by his shirt's sleeve.

 

"What, Dara? Weren't you with Donghae and the others?" he pulled himself out of my grasp. What was wrong with him? I should be the one in a bad mood here! I just finished crying, worse, got caught crying by the guy I liked. Jiyong didn't pull his gaze away from me. Slowly, I felt his fingers brushed against my cheeks.

 

"I'm sorry I took your first kiss." the words hit me. Why was he apologizing?

 

Did he not like me or..did he regretted it? I maintained my expression neutral so he won't suspect anything. I forced a smile and said, "It's alright, Jiyong."

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong decided to drive the both of us home. According to him, the others called Kush to fetch them. I didn't know if it was true but Bom sent me a text message saying, Get your prince. I'm fine :)

 

So I assumed they had some way to get back to the palace.

 

"Jiyong?"

 

"Yes?" he looked at me from the corners of his eye.

 

"Why did you got mad just now?" I said, avoiding eye contact.

 

"No reason."

 

"You're not telling me something."

 

"There's nothing, Dara. I don't want to talk about it."

 

"But-"

 

"Dara!" I shut up. The rest of the car ride was pure silent. Way to go and ruin it, Dara. Jiyong was focused on the road so I took the chance to look at him.

 

"Enjoying the view, Dara?" Shoot. I thought he was focusing on the road?! I needed to thing of some lame excuse!

 

"Yeah, cars are nice when they pass by." stupid. I heard Jiyong laughed and messed up my hair.

 

"What was that for?" I said, clearly talking about him messing up my hair. He just shrugged and said, "It looks cute. Usually girls look horrible when their hair is messy. Oh and stop smiling like that. It gives me the creeps." I realized I was smiling like a fool and quickly closed my mouth.

 

"Jiyong?"

 

"Yes, Dara?"

 

"It feels like I'm the princess here and you're the servant boy." I gave a laugh.

 

"You know, since you're driving the car and I'm calling you by your name… instead of 'Your Highness' and all that." he raised an eyebrow and leaned on his chair.

 

"Don't be so happy yet, 'Princess' Dara. When we get back to the palace, you're going to go back to my servant, Cinderella." he stuck out his tongue.

 

At times like that, I wondered why I liked him, even when he was being so childish.

 

My phone vibrated.

 

You two, get to the hospital. Donghae is hurt.

 

"Jiyong! Hospital! Now!" I said. What did Bom meant? Donghae got in an accident?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong let me down the car and he went to the carpark. I raced up to the room where Bom texted me seconds ago. Outside the room, Jaejoong was standing there crossing his arms while leaning on the door.

 

"Jaejoong, what happened?!" I stood in front of him.

 

"Donghae asked Kush to bring his motorcycle so he could ride home himself. But some lorry driver who was drunk knocked him down. The driver was fine, not a single bruise. But Donghae..." he didn't finish his sentence. I also didn't want to hear about it. But I had to see him!

 

"Is he in the room? Bom?"

 

"Bom's inside with him. He's awake, but tries not to talk so loud."

 

The door opened and I went in. Bom was sitting on a chair beside the hospital bed and Donghae was on it. His right leg was broken and so was his left leg. I stood there, not able to take a step. I can't believe Donghae being there, having broken bones, and looking weak, even when he was smiling at me.

 

"Donghae…what happened?" I stepped closer. Bom's head turn to my direction.

 

Her eyes were red, practically from crying earlier. She smiled at me and said,

 

"One visitor at a time, I'll go out." with that, I was left alone with Donghae.

 

"You're stupid. Why didn't you follow Bom and Jaejoong?" I wanted to hit him but of course, I didn't. He smiled and laughed a bit.

 

"You look so cute all worried."

 

"Donghae, I'm serious." I stated. His left hand pulled me near him. The next thing I knew I felt a pair of lips brushed mine.

 

The door opened and I didn't need to turn around to know who it was. Jiyong.

 

I pushed Donghae away from me and stood there. Jiyong looked like he was about to kill Donghae. He was about to charge at Donghae but Jaejoong saw him and struggled to control him. "You kissed my girl!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------

You kissed my girl!