Chapter Twenty-Two

The Jerk Prince

This story is not mine and I already ask permission to post this! Please see her website @ http://wattpad.com/ashleyy15 - author is ashleyy15

----------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

++Chapter Twenty-Two++

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Mind if I dance with my guy now, witch?" I smiled after I whispered into the microphone and exit the stage with the others. We got to backstage and Jiyong was standing there with Jin Ah-Melissa. Their hands were intertwined which made me wanted to gag. I faked a smile and threw my silver electric guitar at the witch.

 

"Loved the song? Catch!" she caught it.

 

"Hope you enjoy your moment, Dara. I uploaded the video online not long ago." she gave me an evil smile. My smile dropped and I grabbed her by her shoulders.

 

Who said I couldn't be mean when I wanted to be? I glared at her and yelled, "Get lost! What do you want from me?" Donghae and Jaejoong pulled me back. I wanted to tear that smile off her face!

 

"Oh, sweet Dara. Besides, you're going to stop working by the end of this month. Haven't you forgotten it's also..graduation?" I stopped struggling from Jaejoong and Donghae's grasp. I was a senior, how could I forgotten? I was going to graduate from this place, at the same time, I was going to stop working for Jiyong.

 

"I don't care about your video anymore, witch. You might have ruin my Homecoming, but that doesn't mean you'll ruin my friend's." I walked away just like that. No way was I going to face the whole school after the video was uploaded. Especially the girls. They would kill me. I managed to walk a few blocks away from the school. I heard footsteps behind me.

 

"Just go away. My life is going to end next week anyway. Graduation's coming! Woop-dee-do! I'm going to lose my job and my life!" I had torn my dress a bit earlier on so I could run in bigger steps. A ruined Homecoming, a ruined dress, and I was going to lose my prince in a week because I was going to Paris to study! The worst part was I didn't even tell Jiyong about the studying in Paris thing.

 

"As a best friend, I think you should tell that Jiyong." that voice didn't belong to Jiyong. It was from Donghae. I turned around and saw him, hands in his pockets, walking towards me. "I like you."

 

"Yeah, we established that. But you also know that I like someone else." I sounded so weak.

 

"I know that. I do like you, but I want to see you happy with someone. Even if that someone isn't me. And why do you call Jin Ah a witch instead of a..you know, that B word?"

 

"Because, my dad believed one day I would become a princess. Well, every dad thinks their daughter is a princess. He kept reminding me that I shouldn't call people those..labels. And that I should be nice. Slow to anger. Loving and kind. I failed badly, didn't I?"

 

Donghae knelt down and asked me to climb his back. I shrugged and did so. "You didn't fail."

 

"What?"

 

"You're still a princess. Maybe you're not Cinderella. Maybe you're Belle..from Beauty and the Beast?" I chuckled. That reminded me of the day Jiyong got jealous of Donghae. I stopped laughing and put on a straight face.

 

"I'm not a princess."

 

"But you're funny. You enjoy horror movies, that rocks. sure, you get angry fast, but you rarely show it until people push you to the limit. When you said you'll be my best friend, you became my favorite friend in the whole world." I felt something wet dropped to my hand. It was Donghae's tears. I pretended I didn't see him crying and fell asleep on his back as he carried me back to the palace.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Let's break up." Jiyong was holding onto Jin Ah. I glared at both of them. The others were behind me with their jaws dropped wide open. "Let's break up, Dara." he repeated.

 

"Is it because of that stupid video?" I looked on the floor. I didn't want him to see my tears streaming down my cheeks. It was a Monday and I came to school early with Donghae on his motorcyle. When the others came, Jiyong found Jin Ah and suggested to break up with me.

 

"No, I'm a player. And I'm done with you." I looked up, this time I didn't care everyone was looking at me. How did I became the girl who got dumped by a player? Guess love does blind people. His face was unreadable but mine was filled with pain. "I'm sorry, Dara."

 

"No, I'm sorry the girls even like you." Like me. I ran to the school's garden and cried my eyes out.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Donghae's P.O.V.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I still can't believe Jiyong just broke my best friend's heart. He would get a piece of my mind. Playing with Dara was the last straw. It was gym class. I was in the boy's changing room when I heard a voice coming from the other side of the room. I had great listening skills so I put them to good use, like in this case.

 

It was Jiyong's voice. He was talking to Jin Ah.

 

"Listen Jiyong, after graduation, you're never going to see her anyways. So why not end this fast and she can move on faster?" it was Jin Ah's voice.

 

"She looked so hurt."

 

"She's moving on. Do you want to hurt her because you're going to marry some girl your parents choose and then she ends up getting hurt? No, right?"

 

"I can't act forever."

 

"No, you just need to act until she moves on."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------

Don't hate me please!