Chapter Twenty-Three

The Jerk Prince

This story is not mine and I already ask permission to post this! Please see her website @ http://wattpad.com/ashleyy15 - author is ashleyy15

----------------------------------------------------

++Chapter Twenty-Three++

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I heard Jin Ah's high heel sounds faded off and Jiyong was alone at the other side. I went over to him and glared at him. He raised an eyebrow and placed his hands on his hips. What? Was he acting again?

 

"Tell me the whole truth, Jiyong." I crossed my arms. Even when I liked Dara and she just liked me as a friend, I still wanted her to be happy. I didn't want to go to gym class just to see her cry again. It would hurt me inside if I see her cry. She didn't deserve to be dumped by jerks. But Jiyong really did love her, so why would be suddenly change?

 

"I just don't like Dara anymore, alright?" he was a terrible liar. I saw pain in his eyes. I knew he still love her. He was about to leave for gym class when

I grabbed him by the arm.

 

"What do you want?" he was angry. Fustrated at the same time.

 

"The truth. I want to know it now." I said. "I could even keep it a secret." I expected him to leave the room but he seemed to thought of it and finally gave in.

 

"Fine. You know by the end of this month, all of us are going to graduate, right?" I nodded. "Well, Dara's not going to work for me anymore and even when I see her on the streets, she won't be talking to me because if she does, other girls would kill her. So if I just break up with her and she move on, her life would be better even when she sees me."

 

"Jerk! Do you even know where she'll be going after graduation?!" I yelled but at the same time still whispering.

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"She's moving to Paris with Bom after graduation. She didn't tell you?"

 

"No…she's moving?"

 

"Yes. And you only have one week left to get her back. She's leaving this Friday. Don't break her heart, Jiyong." I let him go and walked to gym class, fuming.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara's P.O.V.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hey Donghae, basketball again for today. Be on my team?" I smiled at Donghae who came just joined us. Behind him, Jiyong was walking towards Jin Ah, avoiding eye contact with me. Not like I wanted his attention anyways, but honestly it was hurting me from the inside. Bom squeezed my arm and I just smiled at her as a sign I was perfectly fine. I was lying.

 

"Hit me, Jiyong. With all you got." I muttered under my breath. The game started and our team was leading by two points. I musn't look weak in Jiyong'seyes. I must look strong enough to take rejection.

 

"Hey Dara! Beat this!" Jin Ah knocked my down by my shoulder and I twisted my knee. Why must I keep hurting myself during gym class? My bodyguard stood up but when I smiled at him to ask him to relax, he did. Donghae and the others rushed over to check on me. I couldn't move due to my twisted knee and bleeding nose.

 

Oh great, my nose was bleeding.

 

"Get her to the nurse." Jiyong's voice called out but Jaejoong punched him.

 

"Don't even talk about her, jerk! You shouldn't even care anymore." he yelled. I wished he did. Care, that is. Donghae looked at me then at Jiyong and shook his head. He was hiding something. I wanted to find out. But some things were better not to know for now. Jaejoong carried me bridal-style and all the way to the nurse.

 

"Hmm, don't worry, dear. It's not permanent or something. But you do need a wheelchair for at least two weeks. And you're lucky you didn't break your nose, dear." the nurse was really sweet to me and allowed the others to be there in the same room as me. She prepared a wheelchair for me and advice that I had someone who would be there with me every time.

 

Donghae and Bom volunteered to be with me so I let them. When I was finally allowed to leave the nurse's office, classmates from gym class were outside waiting. The first person who caught my attention was Jiyong. He had a worried expression on his face. Wow, he must be really good in acting. Jin Ah ran over to us and blurted, "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to hurt you. Please don't bring this to the court." was she insane?

 

"I hate you, but I won't bear grudges. Get out of my sight." I looked away. She grabbed my hand and began crying. Oh shoot, let go!

 

"Let go of me!" I said and Jiyong dragged her 'girlfriend' away.

 

"History class, next. Please put me at the furthest seat from those two." I told Donghae. He was silent.

 

"Dara, there's something you should know." Hmm?

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------

She's leaving :(