Chapter Fifteen

The Jerk Prince

This story is not mine and I already ask permission to post this! Please see her website @ http://wattpad.com/ashleyy15 - author is ashleyy15

----------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

++Chapter Fifteen++

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong's P.O.V.

 

It was so hard to read her emotions. She was just talking to Bom like normal. But at the same time she would become clueless at some things. If she was acting, she was good!

 

"Jiyong." Why was I so curious?

 

"Jiyong!"

 

"JIYONG!" Jaejoong's voice made me snapped out of my little daydream.

 

"What?" I glared at him. Okay, even though he was my older brother, he couldn't shout my name when I was clearly in my own thoughts.

 

"You have your food all over your shirt. You keep dropping your spoon. Are you alright?" I checked my shirt. Crap. Jaejoong was right.

 

"Dude, you alright? You look weird and everyone's staring at you." I looked at the others; the others were staring at me. Mostly at my shirt. Even mom and dad were looking at me.

 

Great.

 

Just great.

 

"Jiyong, come on. Let's get you changed." Dara stood up, picking up her plate and my plate as she brought it to the kitchen. She came back later on and we went to my room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What were you thinking? You look so funny!" she laughed as she took out my black T-shirt and placed it on my bed. "So, mind telling me what's going on in that brain of yours just now?"

 

What?

 

"Oh! I was thinking maybe you're acting that you forgotten your memories."

 

No way! If she was acting, I had to find a way to prove it.

 

"Nah, can I ask you some question?" I asked while changing my clothes. She nodded. This would be fun. After I slipped on my new shirt, I sat down on my bed, crossing my arms.

 

"Alright. Before my wedding, did you remember anything?"

 

"Oh! You had a wedding? Congratulations, Jiyong! Who's your wife?" gosh, she was good!

 

"Then, do you remember you slapping me?" she looked like as if she wanted to smile but forced herself to make a shocked face.

 

"I slapped you?!" hmm. I need to dig deeper.

 

"Yeah, but I deserved it. So don't worry about it. Then do you remember the fireworks festival?" I took out the picture that I cut out from the newspaper and showed her. She smiled but she quickly masked it.

 

"I'm sorry, no." gosh, it was so obvious she remembered.

 

"Then, the night before my wedding. Do you remember… this?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara's P.O.V.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Then, the night before my wedding… do you remember… this?" he kissed my cheek. It was like electricity had been sent through every part of my body.

 

"Remember this?" he whispered into my ear. Without looking, I knew he was smirking.

Gosh, how did he know I was acting?

 

"No... Nope. No, not at all!" oh shut up already, Dara! You're just making it obvious that you were acting!

 

"You know, lying leads to a punishment." our brown eyes stared at each other as we locked gazes.

 

"How did you..?"

 

"Let's just say, an angel told Me." an angel, huh? I bet Minzy told him before dinner. I didn't remember it being part of our plan though.

 

"What's the punishment?" I sighed in defeat.

 

"I knew you were acting, hah!" he jumped on his bed.

 

"Fine...fine! Quiet down! It was fun having the hospitality from Prince Jiyong though." he stopped jumping.

 

"I really thought you forgotten me!"

 

"How could I forget you when you annoy the hell out of me at times?"

 

"I don't know. As for your punishment..." he smirked. Oh no. Something bad was going to happen. "Go on...a date with me."

 

"A date? With you? In public?" if anyone saw me with Jiyong, it would immediately be on the news. I didn't want to risk that but it would be nice to be with Jiyong once in awhile. And the little argument just went on in my head.

 

"Why not? You get to wear my hoodie anyways. Since…you like the smell of me." I kicked him off his bed. ONCE AGAIN.

 

"Don't get your hopes up, Princey. But fine."

 

"See? That's the Dara I know. Calling me Princey and kicking me off beds." For some reason, that made me smile.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Wait, so you didn't forget anything? It was just an act?!" Bom shook me. Our little group was in my room shaking me in disbelief. Jiyong sold my secret; I would get him for that. Mostly Jaejoong and Bom was the one who kept shaking me.

 

"Are you serious? You know we were so...sad that you forgot us?" they yelled but at the same time laughing. Bom hugged me and didn't let go until Jiyong and Jaejoong pulled her away. I knew she wouldn't accept that I forgot some things but when the secret got to them, Bom was the first one who came running at me.

 

First, she tackled me. Second, she kept hugging me. Third, Jiyong suggested Jaejoong take her for a walk to calm her down from all the excitement.

 

"So… you still remember what I told you? That day…" Donghae spoke.

 

"Yeah. We're best friends, right?" I smiled at him. Slowly, a smile appeared on his face.

 

"Yeah, we are."

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------

What will happen next?!