Chapter Three

The Jerk Prince

This story is not mine and I already ask permission to post this! Please see her website @ http://wattpad.com/ashleyy15 - author is ashleyy15

----------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

++Chapter Three++

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Stop staring at me. It's creeping me out." I said to Minzy. She had just finish hanging out with her friend CL and was sitting on my bed staring at me while I tried on my 'maid' outfit. It was a yellow color dress with a apron on it.

 

"The other servant girls didn't look too pretty in it. It's so cool that it looks pretty on you." she said.

 

"Thanks, Minzy." I said and then changed to a light blue dress for the fireworks festival.

 

Little Minzy was wearing a pink dress and she looked cute in it. I felt honored to be invited as a guest in the party and not working around like the other servant girls. In the inside, I was really happy about this special treatment I'm getting from the royals.

 

Suddenly the door burst open and Jaejoong was standing there in his tux. His hair messy and his necktie loose. I didn't realize I was staring at him until he said, "Hey Dara." I snapped out of my daydream and greeted him. He came in.

 

"I'm bringing Minzy to the party first. I'll meet you later on, alright?" I nod and Minzy ran to her favorite brother.

 

My room had a balcony and outside, was a view of the lake and a pretty moon. I just can't help but stepping outside to feel the wind for a while. Once I stepped outside, I could feel the wind blowing.

 

"It's nice right?" I heard a voice beside me. I turned to my right and Donghae stood there at his room's balcony. I didn't know his room was next to mine!

 

"Hey Donghae. I didn't have the chance to talk to you and I thought you didn't like me…" he was wearing a tux too and his hair was messy. He was holding his necktie while looking at me.

 

"What makes you think that?" He gave a really cute smile.

 

"Well, you didn't talk to me when we were in the car earlier so-"

 

"That's because I didn't like the fact that Jiyong has you as a great company while I'm alone."

 

“Oh…” I didn't know how to respond to that.

 

"It's just that, ever since I came into this kingdom and became a prince, Jiyong has been always the one who gets friends and sometimes steal the attention of my friends. Sorry, I shouldn't take all this out on you." he leaned on the railing of the balcony.

 

"I don't mind being your friend, you know." his eyes met mine then a smile came onto his face.

 

"I'd like that. Erm, I have to get ready for the party. Jaejoong and I are in charge of taking care of little Minzy. Isn't she cute?" he gave a small laugh and went back inside his room. So did I.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Whatever you do, don't turn around." a voice came from behind me as soon as a pair of hands covered my eyes. I didn't need to look to know who it was already.

 

The king and queen really did fulfill my wish.

 

"Jenny Park."

 

"Never ever call me that! You know I hate that name!" The only reason she hated that name was because she thought that it sounded old fashion. To me, it was pretty. But she had other ideas for her name. Eventually her mother gave in on her stubbornness and called her Park Bom. But her identity card's name was still Jenny Park.

 

"Fine Miss Fashion. So, what brings you here?" I pretended like I didn't know. I wanted her to say it for me because I knew she really wanted to scream at my face.

 

"I'm going to live here with you!!" she screamed and almost half of the guests turned to look in our direction. I covered Bom's mouth and we made our way to the drinks corner. I told her all about the princes and all the updates that she might like.

 

"So which one do you like?" I almost choked on my drink. What?!

 

"What do you mean 'So which one do you like?' ?" I looked at her.

 

She just shrugged and said, "Which prince do you like?" I didn't thought of that yet...

 

"It's okay; take your time to enjoy with them. Just stay away from Jaejoong. That one is all mine." she gave a giggle and skipped off to wherever she was going.

 

It's not like I was her babysitter for the evening. A familiar voice came from behind me.

 

"So beautiful, do you want some drinks or do you want to skip to the fun?" I recognized that player tone and voice alright.

 

"Oh Jiyong…don't get to playful now." I turned around and spit out my drink which I was drinking.

 

"What was that for?" the blonde girl with her looked at me with a dirty look. Jiyong had a smirk on his face. Oh! I see what was going on. Realization came to me: Jiyong was using the blonde to make me jealous. Haha! How childish. There was no way that would make me jealous.

 

"You know, being my servant doesn't mean you could just do that to my girlfriend, you know?" Girlfriend? I thought his last girlfriend was Im Yoona from our class? It was either he cheated on her or he dumped her.

 

Whatever that goes for the audience.

 

"Heard that ? So get lost from here." Her way of using words was really colorful. But to my surprise, Jiyong replied, "And being my girlfriend doesn't mean you could treat my PERSONAL servant girl like that." He made sure the blonde heard the personal part and she crossed her arms. Obviously, she didn't like me being with Jiyong. So I was about to go away when Jaejoong and Donghae came to me.

 

"Hey Dara." Jaejoong and Donghae said in unison.

 

"We're just going to borrow Dara for awhile. Since she's so pretty tonight, she could be our Cinderella that we're going to use to tell stories to the little kids."

 

Aw…that was so cute! Two prince telling stories to little children! The blonde who I discovered her name to be Jin Ah, didn't like the two princes attention towards me. I just went with them of course. Jiyong's expression was also quite…surprising. I mentally laughed at the both of them and went with Jaejoong and Donghae. Later on, I found out they were actually at the library the whole time when I was at the party. They had been telling fairytales to the children of the guests.

 

For two princes, they weren't selfish or only caring about themselves; they were nice to children… When the 'Cinderella' entered, the kids cheered. Honestly, I did felt like Cinderella quite a bit. Jaejoong told the story while I and Donghae acted. But the enjoyment ended when a really mad Jiyong entered the library and grabbed me by the wrist which kind of hurt me a bit.

 

"Where were you?!" he demanded.

 

"Here at the library!"

 

"You should have stayed with me! I'm your master for crying out loud!" the way he put it made me wanted to spill my tears but I held them back. Crying was a sign as weakness. I wasn't going to show him that I was weak.

 

"Weren't you occupied with Jin Ah?"

 

"I broke up with her."

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------

And the third chapter is here :)