Twenty-Four

The Jerk Prince

This story is not mine and I already ask permission to post this! Please see her website @ http://wattpad.com/ashleyy15 - author is ashleyy15

----------------------------------------------------

++Chapter Twenty-Four++

 

 

 

 

 

 

The silence was killing me. Donghae was pushing my wheelchair as we strode around the palace. The air was cooling so I had to bring my jacket along. Gaho fell asleep on my lap.

 

"I want to tell you something, Dara." Donghae broke the silence. His voice was shaky, I didn't know if it was because of the wind or because he was about to tell me something really painful. So anyways, I braced myself for the worst that might be said. I heard him sigh and stopped when we got near a bench. The same bench that Jiyong gave me drinks when he thought I lost my memory.

 

"I overheard Jin Ah and Jiyong's conversation in the boy's gym locker room." I swallowed the lump that was forming in my throat. When things included Jin Ah, nothing could go right. Jiyong had tried telling me something in school but I was not in a mood to even care about him. I wondered if Donghae's little talk would include whatever he was going to tell me.

 

"So what were they doing in the locker room?" I didn't want to know if it was something like making out 'cause I might just lose my appetite to eat for a month.

 

"Well, all this is an act. Jin Ah's playing her little games again." Donghae looked sincere when he said that and had a little pain in his expression. Maybe he was just trying to make me happy? That could be it. There was no way a player like Jiyong could love one and only one girl. All that 'I love you only' was an act. What else could it be? True love? For me, it was true love but maybe not for him. He was a player. A jerk, prince and player.

 

"He really does like you, Dara. Listen to the rest of my sentence." I nodded so he would be satisfied after letting out whatever he wanted to say. "I heard Jin Ah telling Jiyong to act like he doesn't love you. She told him that it would be better if you move on from him before you graduate and before you stopworking for him." She was playing him again?

 

"She has a point. I do need to move on. I'm leaving for Paris, remember?"

 

He sighed in frustration. "Dara! If I were you, I confront Jiyong." then he added, "Not that I want to be you, that is."

 

"He wouldn't miss me. He has other girls. He's a player, too. He might fall for Jin Ah too." the last sentence was hurting me inside but anyways, I showed Donghae a smile and hoped he would drop the subject. He was about to protest when my phone vibrated. It was a text message from Jiyong? Why would he text me?

 

'If you want to see your prince ever again, move on and I won't hurt him. Oh and bring a million dollars too. I promise I won't hurt him until tonight by midnight. - M'

 

M? Who was M? I thought for awhile and so did Donghae. Then it hit me. Minho. Who else would it be unless Jin Ah decided to have another name change? Donghae must have thought of the same answer because he instantly carried me to find the others. We found the others in the game room and immediately all eyes were on me when Donghae and I entered with me on his back. Bom rushed to us, probably because of the worried look we had.

 

"What's wrong? I know that look." Bom scanned my face. I told her and Jaejoong the whole thing, starting from Jin Ah's little games to the threat we just recieved.

 

"So Minho has Jiyong?" Jaejoong asked.

 

"We think so." Donghae said and I showed them the message.

 

"That's not Minho. His typing style isn’t like that." Jaejoong explained. Well, who else in the school hated Jiyong? Thousands of girls who he dumped, a thought said in my mind. I shook my head. This wasn't the time to think of personal issues. I had to make sure whoever that had Jiyong won't hurt him. Million dollars weren't hard to get since the king and queen had that amount of money.

 

"Get the year book. We'll search through a list of girls that Jiyong dumped. They could lead to whoever that held Jiyong captive."

 

After searching five yearbooks at least, we found six girls that was dumped by Jiyong and names that started with the letter M. Lucky for us, there were phone numbers listed too so we could find whoever that owned the number. I felt like I was some investigator or something. But it wasn't fake, it was a real. One mistake might result Jiyong getting hurt.

 

"Melissa Kim." what an odd name. I scanned her picture in the yearbook. She had blonde hair and those eyes. They looked so familiar. Melissa...Melissa...Melissa. Jaejoong's jaw suddenly dropped.

 

"Melissa KIm. She was in our school before Jin Ah came. When Melissa left, Jin Ah arrived. When 'Jin Ah' left, Melissa came. Melissa is Jin Ah!" he explained it like he was explaining some mathematical problem. But anyways, it explained everything. Melissa was the real Jin Ah. Jin Ah's real name was Melissa. The only difference was the nose, the eyes, and mouth. But she looked familiar if Jaejoong didn't explain.

 

"So why use Melissa when she's already gone? Why not use Melissa?" I wondered out loud.

 

"Melissa was the first girl Jiyong dumped. Jiyong dumped Melissa because she was poor." wow, some prince charming he was.

 

"So we know why the million dollars. We just don't know why she use Melissa."

 

"I think I know why." Donghae said and all of us turned to him.

 

 

 

 

----------------------------

Connecting the dots...