Chapter Twelve

The Jerk Prince

This story is not mine and I already ask permission to post this! Please see her website @ http://wattpad.com/ashleyy15 - author is ashleyy15

----------------------------------------------------

 

 

++Chapter Twelve++

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara's P.O.V.

 

Everything around me was soft and warm. But it was softer than my bed. Wait, where was I? I looked up and saw the familiar guitars that hanged on the wall above the bed. I sat up and found Jiyong sleeping next to me. Wait, how exactly did I got here? I kicked Jiyong off the bed and he glared at me.

 

"What was that for?" he yelled at me with an angry look on.

 

"What am I doing here?" I crossed my arms.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong's P.O.V.

 

I was about to get up when I felt someone kicking me off the bed. . Who the hell kicked me?

 

Sandara Park.

 

I meant, who else would be in my room?

 

"What am I doing here?" she crossed her arms. You tell me, princess. Why the hell you did come into my room in the middle of the night. I glared at her.

 

Her brunette hair was falling on her face, covering part of her face. For once, I noticed her eyes were hazelnut eyes. I couldn't stay mad at her, could I?

 

"What was that for?" I laughed as I got up and sat on my bed next to Dara.

 

"What am I doing here?" she narrowed her eyes. Oh gosh, why must she look so adorable even these situations?

 

I sighed and replied her, "You came into my room last night at one o' clock and said something about ghosts in your room." I saw her blushed. So, she was scared of ghosts and not other horror stuff. I got your little weakness, princess.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara's P.O.V.

 

I can't help blushing. I remembered what I dreamt last night. I was chased after by a ghost. Ghosts were creepy, weren't they? Whatever. I was terrified of them.

 

I didn't know why but I just am. Oh gosh, Jiyong was so near me.

 

"Ghosts are terrifying." he was smirking. What was he smirking at?

 

"Oh, nothing." he got up and wore his shirt. I looked away, naturally. I realized I was still in my shorts and T-shirt. I better get changed! It was a weekend so that means I had to help servicing Jiyong during his archery lessons with Kush.

 

Kush might be their butler but he was also their archery tutor or whatever you call them.

 

Jiyong went to take a morning shower while I ran back to my room. I flopped onto my bed and lay there staring at the ceiling. I must have looked typical in Jiyong's eyes. Wait, hold on. Since when I cared about what people thought of me?

 

"ARGH! So frustrating!" I threw a pillow at Gaho and it woke up bouncing off to wherever it wanted to go.

 

"You know, it'll be easier if you just tell him how you feel." I heard Donghae's voice.

 

"Oh great, now I'm hearing things!" I laughed at myself.

 

"I'm right here." I turned to where my balcony was and saw Donghae leaning there in his jeans and grey hoodie. For a prince, he at least had some fashion sense liked his brothers. Or step-brothers.

 

"Sorry! I thought you were- never mind. And there is no way I am going to tell him." I threw another pillow at him. He caught it and sat on my bed. I was still lying down.

"Want to know a secret?" he looked at me.

 

"If you want to tell, sure." I shrugged.

 

"I like this servant girl... she, well, apparently like Jiyong. I would do anything for her. But then, I knew I would just be a friend in her eyes. She had brunette hair and hazelnut eyes like you too. I don't know if she wanted to be best friends with Me." aw, Donghae liked a girl?

 

I hugged him and said, "Hey, you can be one of MY bestfriends! You said I remind you of her, right?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Donghae's P.O.V.

 

Idiot, I was talking about you!

 

She smiled so sweet that I just nodded. "We're best friends!" she jumped on her bed while holding my hand.

 

"Yeah, we are." I smiled.

 

"Oh! I should get going! I'm helping Jiyong!" with that, she took her maid outfit and changed in her bathroom. I had to get going too; I had archery lessons with Kush later. And I also had to go to the library with Minzy.

 

There was a sound of something falling in the bathroom.

 

"Dara?" No answer.

 

"Dara!" No answer. I had to find Jiyong.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong's P.O.V.

 

"Jiyong!" I heard Donghae's voice. Oh great, what did he want from me now? I turned around and found him coming into my room without my permission.

 

"What, Donghae?" I was older than him a few months but still, I was older and stronger.

 

He seems to take an interest in Dara but I wasn't that worried because Dara knew how to defend herself if any guy tried to get a chance with her. The only reason she was so weak that night was because she didn't get ready and partly because she was in her maid outfit.

 

"Jiyong! Dara fainted in her bathroom and I couldn't get the door to open."

 

What. I pushed Donghae out of the way and ran to Dara's room. Why was I being so worried about her?

 

1. She's my PERSONAL maid.

2. She's nice, sweet and all those stuff.

3. She's different from other girls.

4. I like her.

 

Her room door was opened wide so I went in. True enough, the bathroom door was locked and after shouting Dara's name more than a thousand times, I gave up and kicked the door down. Dara was lying there, looking pale. Why was she so pale? That's when I remembered. Earlier in my room she was really warm. She couldn't have a fever, could she? And those nightmares. Usually when a person had a fever, they would get nightmares.

 

I bended down next to Dara's body and touched her forehead. She was burning up! She needed to get to the hospital. Forget about today's archery lesson. I carried Dara bridal-style and carried her to the car. I asked Teddy, Kush’s brother to drive us to the hospital. I also contacted Bom and told her to tell the others.

 

Dara looked pale.

 

"Mom." she muttered.

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------

Jiyong or Donghae?