Chapter Nineteen

The Jerk Prince

 

This story is not mine and I already ask permission to post this! Please see her website @ http://wattpad.com/ashleyy15 - author is ashleyy15

----------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

++Chapter Nineteen++

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Back to school ." Jaejoong complained when we were in the car, ready for school. Well, everyone except him. School apparently was something he referred as 'could do without'. I smirked at him and said, "Are you sure it's not because you'll miss having fun with Bom?" that made everyone laughed. Including Kush who was driving us to school.

 

"I think I'll have fun." Jiyong said while stealing a glance from me. I knew what he meant, school meant drama. When there was drama, it would be a little entertaining.

 

"So, you two seem really close all of a sudden. What's going on?" Bom leaned in closer. So did everyone else. Jiyong just laughed and pushed Bom by the shoulder.

 

"It's nothing, Bom. Don't get too curious." but that just made Bom's eyes grew wider.

 

"You guys hooked up?!" she screamed which made Kush jumped a bit. Poor Kush.

 

Jiyong closed Bom's mouth before another scream escaped her lips. "Oo gai di!" she meant to say 'You guys did' but her voice was muffled due to Jiyong closing . Her eyes shot wide.

 

"No we didn't." I crossed my arms but I could feel blood rushing to me cheeks.

 

Jiyong laughed at me and relaxed back into his seat. "If we did, it's none of your business anyways." Jiyong waggled his eyebrows. I elbowed him at the ribs and stared outside the window and was deep in my thoughts when Bom shouted,

 

"Are you guys together?!"

 

Jiyong covered and gave her the 'please-calm-down' look and she stopped screaming.

 

"Fine, we did! She's my girlfriend now but you guys cannot tell." Jiyong glared at her and she nodded like a little child. "If this goes out, Dara can't work as my servant girl anymore and girls would kill her." he said.

 

Realization written all over Bom's face as she nodded. I could trust Bom with secrets, but I was worried about Donghae. He was sitting as far as he could from me. I was worried he would get back at Jiyong by blurting out the secret.

 

Even when he was wounded and bandaged up and was using a wheelchair until his leg healed, Jiyong wouldn't hesitate to kill him.

 

"I think lots of drama is heading our way." I said softly but loud enough for everyone to look at me. "What?" I raised an eyebrow.

 

"Dara, you're living with three princes, three hot princes." Jaejoong narrowed his eyes.

 

"So?"

 

"When you're around us, there's no way you could escape without having drama.

 

Number two, no girl survived that long around us. Other girls kill them. Like how Sohee wanted to kill you that day." when Jaejoong mentioned Sohee's name, I suddenly thought of how Jiyong was going to kill her for so many reasons that I couldn't name. Actually I could, but it would just take up so much of my time.

 

"I don't like that girl." Bom said. She held her book tightly close to her chest.

 

"I don't like her either. She might tackle one of you later. Scratch that, all the girls might tackle you later." Jaejoong said with wide eyes.

 

"Hey! Whose side are you on anyways?" I glared at Jaejoong. He just shrugged.

 

"It doesn't matter whose side I'm on. All I know is girls could kill you guys anytime when we're not there. So at least know a girl's weakness." some in my head screamed that Jaejoong was going to shout something totally weird. "Kick them in the face!" I mentally slapped myself. Jiyong slapped Jaejoong on the back.

 

"You can't go around hitting girls, idiot. If the entire population of female students go after them with knives, are they suppose to kick every of them in the face?" Jiyong made a point there.

 

"May I suggest something?" our attention landed on Kush who was looking at us through the mirror. We nodded. "Bodyguards." he said the one word that made all of us slapped ourselves. Why hadn't we thought of that?

 

"I know just the guys too!" Jaejoong took out his cell phone and started dialing numbers. Who was he calling? "Hello? James? Tyler? Get your butts to school. We need two bodyguards for two special girls." he said and gave Bom a wink. Once he hung up, he grinned like crazy.

 

"So who are James and Tyler?" I asked him.

 

"They're the youngest bodyguards we have. They're twins actually. Though, they are only sixteen. But they still kick !" All of us had to calm Jaejoong down before he went to his hyper mode and lose control.

 

We got to school five minutes later and there at the entrance were two blonde twins smiling as we got down from the car. They were dressed in our school uniform.

 

"Whoa! You guys studying here?" I asked.

 

"Nah, just guarding you guys. But the school only allows if we wear their school

uniform." he smiled sheepishly. I laughed and walked towards the entrance of the school along with the others when a group of girls head towards our direction.

 

Oh great, it was a Monday and I was about to end up in the nurse's office again.

 

 "Get her!" Sohee led a group of girls who had water balloons in their hands.

 

Jiyong stepped in front of me and grabbed Sohee's collar. Please don't hit her, please don't hit her.

 

"You asked your boyfriend to get Dara here?" he shouted over the screams of other girls. But after he said that, all the screams turned into complete silence as everyone stared at Sohee and Jiyong. "Who's idea was it, Sohee?" he glared at her not letting her collar go. I knew I should stop them but shock took over me and I just stared there like everyone else.

 

Sohee gulped and finally squeaked, "Mine." her eyes landed on me and gave me a dirty look. Wow, she still had the guts to look at me like that?

 

"Don't look at her like that or I'll make sure your popularity goes down."

 

Jiyong gave her an evil smile and let her go. "Don't bother anymore, got it?" he smiled a smile that would usually get all the girls to sigh and faint but no girls faint or sigh at that moment. All of them were shocked and some of them were glaring at Sohee. Somehow I did pity that girl. If one of the princes were against you, the whole school was.

 

No way was I going to be like that.

 

"Sohee." I smiled at her and everyone gave me a shocked look. I didn't know if it was due to me talking to the girl who hated me or whatsoever but I didn't care. "Appreciate Greg more. You're lucky to have him."  I dropped the smile and put on my neutral look as I passed through a crowd of people with shocked faces plastered on each of their faces.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------

Mianhe for updating late!