Chapter Twenty-Six

The Jerk Prince

This story is not mine and I already ask permission to post this! Please see her website @ http://wattpad.com/ashleyy15 - author is ashleyy15

----------------------------------------------------

++Chapter Twenty-Six++

 

 

 

 

It has been two years since I saw Jiyong. The last time I saw him was when I got onto the plane. Well, besides on television of course. I see him in the news all the time. So far, no news about him dates anyone. I was in my hotel room which Donghae literally bought over for our stay. So the hotel treated Donghae, Bom and I like their bosses.

 

"You still thinking about him?" Bom asked as she got out to the balcony with me. We enjoyed the breeze awhile before I replied her.

 

"Yeah."

 

"Dara, it's been two years since you last saw that guy. You need to move on." she sighed. Maybe she was right. "Listen, I'm going to a cafe later on. You want to follow me?" she smiled at me. For two years, Bom tried to get me to move on. But I just can't for some reason. Donghae didn't bother about my social life of course. Not like he needed to worry or anything since I wasn't dating anyone.

 

"Fine. But no meeting boys, right?" the last time we went to a cafe, Bom tried to set me up with a guy but failed miserably since I instantly found out her plot and ran back to the hotel. I also fell on my way back. Clumsy.

 

"No boys. Just take your mind off a few things." she said and went back into the room to change into her clothes. I did the same and by seven we were outside the hotel lobby getting a cab. Once we got one, the driver sent us to Star Cafe. I didn't know why the cafe was named after star, but i did know it had the best drinks serving there.

 

After minutes of waiting, we got a table and Bom said she wanted to use the bathroom so I was alone, with cell phone.

 

"Miss?" I looked up. A guy with a hoodie covering his face was talking to me.

 

"What?" I raised an eyebrow at him. All I could see was brown hair that fell on his face.

 

"Do you know Dara Park?" wait, how did he know my name...?

 

"Yes..And you are?"

 

"A friend told me you were here. He told me to look for you and make sure no one disturb you. As for my name, that's private."

 

" 'He'?"

 

He looked down on the table. Just in time, Bom came back from the bathroom and saw hoodie guy.

 

"Who's this, Dara?" she smirked at me. Oh great, was she thinking I was after this guy? I shrugged and said, "I don't know."

 

"Listen, Dara. Could I see you again? Tomorrow? Your friend wants to see you." he sounded sincere. But what were the chances of him kidnapping me? Then again, he knew my name. But what were the chances he did research on me? I shook the negative thoughts out of my head and smiled at hoodie guy.

 

"Alright?"

 

"Tomorrow, at the fair. Be there by seven." I could almost hear the excitement in his tone. What I didn't get was..Why did his voice sounded so familiar? I let it drop and enjoyed my drink.

 

"Hoodie guy must like you."

 

"Shut up, Bommie."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I waited at the entrance of the fair for hoodie guy but didn't seem to find him. No luck. Not even a single of it.

 

"Dara?" I turned around and hoodie guy was there.

 

"Dude, you could have given me a heart attack." I pretended to look shocked.

 

"Sorry."

 

"It's alright. You know, my friend Donghae does that sometimes when I'm depressed."

 

I said as we started walking around.

 

"Donghae? He has the same name as that prince." That prince?

 

"Yeah. My friend is Prince Donghae actually." he didn't seem to show any sign of surprise. That was weird. Usually people would start asking lots of questions but he seem so relax.

 

"Want to go on a ride?" I smiled at him hoping he would at least have fun a bit.

 

"No."

 

"Why not?"

 

"Because, that way you could see my face."

 

"Right..So why don't you want me to know who you are?"

 

"'Cause you'll hate me."

 

"No, I won't."

 

All of a sudden, a guy accidentally pushed hoodie guy and me. His hoodie fell behind and I saw a perfect view of who he was. His brown hair and blue eyes were the same. He gave me a smirk and laughed.

 

"What are you doing here?" I can't stop myself from smiling.

 

"Finding a certain girl." he shrugged.

 

"So, have you found her, yet?" I smiled at him.

 

"That depends. Do you know another Dara Park in these parts of Paris?"

 

"Nope, you got the right girl."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------

3 more chapters to go!