Chapter Ten

The Jerk Prince

This story is not mine and I already ask permission to post this! Please see her website @ http://wattpad.com/ashleyy15 - author is ashleyy15

----------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

++Chapter Ten++

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The newspaper was right in front of me. I was so going to kill Sohee after the wedding. There, at the front page of the newspaper was a picture of Jiyong and I hugging during the fireworks festival. The exact same one that Sohee showed me. But still, how did someone came into my room and snapped that picture?! That was the least of my concerns. Underneath the picture, in bold letters, it said, "Prince Jiyong cheating on his fiancé? Would the wedding be stopped?"

 

Jiyong burst into my room and took the newspaper. "Who took this freaking picture?!"

 

Jiyong was freaking out, of course he was! Who wouldn't be? Bom, who was petting Gaho, said, "I think the both of you should get a good rest. I'm sensing drama tomorrow. Don't you think?" Jiyong took a breath and walked out of the room. I was sure that inside, he was freaking out, more than a mental patient when they get their jabs.

 

I lay down on my bed and stared at my room's ceiling. "Bom, who knows about this?" I asked her. She crawled into the covers next to me and lay beside me. "I don't know, Dara. But I sense that you're tired. So you better get to sleep before I ask Gaho to you."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Dara...wake up. They're here." hmm? Who's here? I turned to my right and saw two figures. As my vision cleared up, I realized it was the king and queen themselves holding the newspaper with Jiyong behind them.

 

"I hired you to work for Jiyong, not to…hook up with him!" Queen Eunjoo shouted. What?!

 

"Your Highness, I wasn't hooking up with him that night." I replied in a tired tone. I was seriously tired and they had to budge into my room at seven in the morning. I know, they may be the king and queen but they were also Jiyong's parents.

 

"Then how do you explain this?!" the king showed me the newspaper.

 

"He told me some...things. And he cried, so I hug him. He's still sad about…some things." I hoped the king understood what I said but he didn't show any signs of knowing. Queen Eunjoo got the point and nodded in my direction. Then Jiyong said, "Is the wedding still on, dad?"

 

"No matter what the problem, it will go on." he replied coldly and walked out of the room. Queen Eunjoo sighed and followed her husband out of the room.

 

Jiyong had a sad expression on as he left the room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong's P.O.V.

 

Doesn't that mean I won't have anymore chances to be with Dara? Was Jin Ah the only one left?

 

"Ouch!" I winced in pain. Minzy, who replaced Dara in helping me with my outfit for the wedding, accidentally poke me with a needle.

 

Wow, thanks a bunch Bora. Hint the sarcasm.

 

"I'm sorry, Your Highness. It's just that, you kept muttering the word, 'Dara'." What? Did I? I sighed...and resulting, got poked again.

 

"I know who Dara is. And you like her, right bro?" I didn't reply and Minzy poked me again. "I said, right bro?" I nodded.

 

"You know, everyone deserves a happy ending. You deserve one too, for a player. You sure Jin Ah is the right one for ya?"

 

"You took that sentence from a book, didn't you?" I smiled.

 

"I read romance. There! You're done. I'm going to leave you to your thinking space for now. I'm going to help Dara now. She's the flower girl. A really tall and teenage one." she giggled and left the room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Minzy's P.O.V.

 

"You better wear waterproof mascara." I told Dara while fixing her dress. I know, I know, why take advice from a twelve-year-old? I tell you why. It was because I'm home-schooled and had the knowledge of a fourteen-year-old.

 

"Do you always know gossips in this palace?" she asked me. Gossips? No!

 

"Nope, I just know things. Like, how I know you like my brother." I felt her tensed up. Gotcha.

 

"You won't tell a living soul?" I promised her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara's P.O.V.

 

The wedding music starts. I stood behind Jin Ah, holding a flower and wearing a extremely light pink dress. My brunette hair was in curls and I took Minzy's advice on wearing waterproof mascara.

 

"Watch me get my prince, servant girl." Jin Ah gave me an evil look but I just replied her, "Go ahead, he might cheat on you, since he's a player after all." Jin Ah's smile turned into a scowl.

 

As I followed Jin Ah, walking down the aisle. Once Jin Ah got to Jiyong and stood beside him, I sat at the front row with the other servant girls. Make sure I get the front row, Prince. I remembered I said that to him, just didn't expect that I would actually be in front here. Jin Ah was smiling sweetly at Jiyong, but evilly at me.

 

"I now ask you Kwon Jiyong, will you have Kim Jin Ah standing by your side to be your wedded wife?" that was the moment. Control your tears, Dara.

 

"I'm sorry, no." What?! Jiyong winked at me. What was he doing?! "I'm sorry, dad. I like someone else. Sorry Jin Ah, you're just not my type."

 

"Jiyong! You don't have types! You're a player!" Jin Ah dropped her flowers and stomped her foot. So much for being a beautiful bride.

 

"Guess I changed?" with that, she ran off with anger. Her parents glared at Jiyong and ran after her.

 

"Jiyong!" the king was in front of him. "You passed the test."

 

"What?!" Jiyong's face turned pale.

 

King Yang laughed and said, "You're the next heir to the throne, yes. But I needed to make sure you will choose the right queen to help you. Honestly, I didn't like that girl!" the king laughed again. "You passed the first test."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------

And all of theirs Point of Views!!!