Chapter Seven

The Jerk Prince

This story is not mine and I already ask permission to post this! Please see her website @ http://wattpad.com/ashleyy15 - author is ashleyy15

----------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

++Chapter Seven++

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You look like you're not having much fun, Cinderella." I turned around and saw Donghae leaning on a pillar. We were in a ball room where Jiyong and his so-called fiancé were having their engagement party.

 

"Why do you keep calling me that?" I crossed my arms and he walked over to me and stayed there. I examined his looks and he was wearing a navy blue tux with his hair covering part of his eye. "You are more of Cinderella, don't you think?"

 

"What even made you think that?" I was wearing the white dress Bom surprised me with earlier and my brunette hair was in curls. Nothing close to Cinderella anyways. So what made him thought that?

 

"Let's see. You are jealous that my brother is engaged to tish Jin ah, and lots of girls hate you for being too close with 'their prince', so that makes them the step mom or step sis whatever you choose, you just like him in the shadows. Duh, you're like Cinderella with just a twist." he raised an eyebrow as if I didn't get the obvious.

 

"Those girls can hate me all they want, I don't bother much. As for liking Jiyong, no way! And I don't care if those two get married. It's none of my business anyways. I could quit this job in one month time and all the girls would just treat me like as if nothing happened. Problem solved. I'm not Cinderella." I said.

 

"Whatever, Cinderella. Here comes the man of the hour. I'll talk to you later." my eyes instantly landed on Jiyong who was walking towards my direction with Jin Ah beside him, linking arms. Jiyong didn't look too happy, maybe it was because after he got married he won't be able to play with other girls. I turned to my right to look for Donghae but he was no longer there. Instead, he was with Jaejoong and Bom at the opposite side of the room. for me.

 

"Hello, servant girl. Nice to see you again. Have you been causing troubles for my husband?" Jin ah said in a faked sweet voice. Obviously someone was enjoying her position as the prince's fiancé.

 

I replied, "He's just your fiancé." I silently added, "A stupid fiancé."

 

"Anyways, we're going to get marry. You'll also be my servant then, whether you like it or not." I was going to quit my job before that even happens.

 

"Look here, Jinah or whatever your name was; I don't care if you two get marry, 'cause my job here lasts only until the end of the month. So you can kiss my goodbye, you hear me?" When I said I didn't care if those two got married, inside me was slowly crumbling to bits. I didn't know why, it's weird to care if Jin Ah got married to Jiyong. It would be worse if those to took over King Yang and Queen Eunjoo’s place.

 

"Could you give me and Dara here a second, Jin?" Jiyong gave Jin Ah an annoyed look and with that, she left. If all this was a cartoon, I bet I could have seen smoke coming out from her ears. If that was possible of course.

 

"When you said you didn't care if we got married, you didn't really mean that, did you?" he asked me with in his player tone but had a tiny bit of worry in it.

 

What was I going to say? Of course I was! You crazy or something? Haha, no.

 

There was no way I was going to let him hint that I like him. Guess it was official. I did like him.

 

"Well, what else should I do? It's not like I should care right? It's your marriage, not mine." I made sure I sounded cold enough but sadly, I really at it. He smirked and said, "Then how about you stick around till the marriage is over?"

 

"That depends, when will it be held?"

 

"This Saturday, during sunset. Is that okay with you?" No! No, it isn't okay with me! If I stayed until then, I might cry during the wedding ceremony! I didn't want that to happen! But in any way, I replied him in a cold expression, "make sure I get the front row seat, Prince." His smile dropped and I walked away to get something to drink to make me feel numb. If I don't, I might cry myself to sleep tonight.

 

After nine shots, I knew I was drunk. I couldn't walk straight and I was going to topple over. But there were too many people in the room! Jiyong invited almost the whole school to this event and the room was filled with teenagers more than adults. Guys sent me dirty looks but I didn't quite notice them. Soon, I found Bom and just fell onto the ground next to her.

 

"Oh my gosh. Dara! Dara, wake up!" I felt someone shaking me. But I can't really tell who it was. All I knew it was a female. Gosh, my head hurts. The price to pay for drinking so much, but it was totally worth it.

 

"Dara, gosh! Say something. She needs to rest, I'll carry her to her room." I heard Jaejoong's voice. But then, I heard another voice coming from a different direction.

 

"I'll carry her." it said. But Jin Ah voiced, "She can walk, can't she? She has two legs!" stupid Jin Ah! Go dig a hole or something. I managed to say,

 

"I'm fine. I'll...walk." I struggled to stand up and started to walk to the exit when I felt my legs weakening. There was no way I could make it that far.

 

I fell but luckily, I was caught. I passed out but before I did, the last thing I saw was familiar brown eyes. "And you said you were okay with the marriage." I passed out.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------

Sorry short chapter :D