Chapter Twenty-Seven

The Jerk Prince

This story is not mine and I already ask permission to post this! Please see her website @ http://wattpad.com/ashleyy15 - author is ashleyy15

----------------------------------------------------

++Chapter Twenty-Seven++

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Some girls stopped when they saw Jiyong standing beside me. First they stopped walking and stare at Jiyong. Second, when they saw it was the prince, they gasped. Third, they gathered around Jiyong flirting with him. I sighed indefeat, it was always the same wherever we went. He always ended up with bunch of girls.

 

"Sorry, I have to go now. Maybe next time." he flashed them one of his charming smiles and dragged me off to a restaurant. "I thought we were going to hang out at the carnival?" I raised an eyebrow at him. He just shrugged and said, "Too much girls." I laughed and he added, "One is enough."

 

"Table for two, sir." Jiyong said to the waitress. He was wearing his hoodie again since he didn't want anybody recognizing him. I was secretly enjoying the attention all to myself. But there was something about him that was different.

 

"What are you staring at?" he looked at me when we sat down at a table near a

window.

 

"Something's different about you. I can't tell what it is!" I crossed my arms in frustration. He saw me expression and gave a laugh.

 

"Silly girl. Is it this scar?" he lifted part of his hair and there was a scar near his eyebrow, just above it. It looked like it had a wound there.

 

"Where did you get that?" my eyes widened.

 

"When you came saving me like the opposite of what Juliet should have done." he shrugged. He got it at that night? Why didn't I noticed it before? I guessed I didn't pay much attention to him those days. I frowned.

 

"I'm sorry."

 

"For what?" an amused smile was on his face.

 

"For getting you hurt that night. Donghae told be about Jin Ah using you. I should have known." But one thing I was curious was whether Jiyong still liked me. I meant, after two years of not seeing each other, did he still like me?

Well, he didn't date anyone ever since. But then again, I shouldn't get my hopes up.

 

"Are you thinking whether I still like you?" he leaned closer. Wait, how did he know I was thinking that? "You're easy to read when you space out." he added, as if he read my mind. Okay, he had to stop doing that.

 

"So..Do you? I mean, still like me? Or have you like another girl? I mean, I just have to deal with it if you like someone else. It's not like you should care about my feelings or anything! It's alright, I mean, well, do you?" I stopped myself from ranting even more.

 

"Well, I wouldn't want to answer you that. But I have one favor to ask you." a smile made its way to his lips.

 

"What?"

 

"Go back with me to the palace. I have a surprise."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Bom's P.O.V.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Knock knock knock.

 

Who was that? It was nine at night and someone was knocking on my door? Donghae was on the sofa watching television so it couldn't be him knocking on the door. Maybe room service? I opened the door and the first thing that came to my view was a bunch of roses.

"Oh my gosh! Roses! Who-" standing there was the person who made me smile. He didn't change one bit even after two years! His hair was slightly wet as if he just finished taking a shower. He smelled like vanilla.

 

"Hey Bom." he smiled. My heart stopped for a moment. He was standing right there! Right in front of me! I can't believe it! I thought he stopped liking me after two years! I can't stop grinning like a crazy idiot.

 

"Jaejoong..Oh my gosh! You're here!" I hugged him and oh! I missed his smell!

 

"What are you doing here?" I heard someone cleared their throat and I turned around. Donghae was standing at the door frame smirking.

 

"Dude, pop the question already! I thought you're going to ask her!" Donghae said to Jaejoong and Jaejoong's eyes went wide for a second as if he realized something. He reached into his pocket and took out a small black box. Now, boxes could mean lots of things. But when it's small and a guy you loved were holding a bunch of roses while holding the box, it would be good sign. I held my breath for what was to come.

 

"Bom Park, will...you...marry me?" he blushed.

 

"Gah!!!" I shrieked and jumped. "Yes yes yes!!" I hugged him. Donghae was cheering around and high-fived with Jaejoong.

 

"Wait, I have one question. What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be the next king back in your country?" I raised an eyebrow at him.

 

"How about I drop the royalty part and live with my favorite girl? Jiyong can have the crown. I want my girl." he wrapped his arms around me. Was I dreaming?

 

I had to be dreaming! "And Bom?" I looked at him. "This isn't a dream." I grinned like a crazy person once again.

 

"So where's Dara? You should know where she is, right?" I asked him.

 

"I don't know. But I'm sure she's just fine."

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara's P.O.V.

 

 

 

 

 

 

What surprise? What was so important I had to go back?

 

"It's important. You'll regret if you don't go back! Gaho misses you too! Don't you miss him?" he seems desperate enough to drag Gaho into the conversation. Well, I did miss Gaho too…

 

"Oh fine. But why drag Gaho into the conversation? Can't you just admit you miss me?" I smirked at him.

 

"Now, Dara. Since when did you like to tease boys around?" he lifted an eyebrow. I shrugged.

 

"Since I know a certain prince who teases girls around."

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------

2 more chapters!