Chapter Twenty

The Jerk Prince

 

This story is not mine and I already ask permission to post this! Please see her website @ http://wattpad.com/ashleyy15 - author is ashleyy15

----------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

++Chapter Twenty++

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was gym time and Bom and I were in the girl's locker room. Girls changing here and there. I wore my loose white tee and a pair of gym shorts. After changing, we went with the other students. All of us lined up as Mr. Choi blew his whistle. In school, no one dared go against Mr. Choi. Unfortunately for me, girls who liked Jiyong were in the same class as me.

 

"It's her. I heard something went on between them." I rolled my eyes when I heard their conversation. I wanted to kill them so bad but that would only make things more suspicious, and at the same time I had to hide the fact that I was with Jiyong. These girls weren't making the situation better. Nickhun, who was my bodyguard, was still in the uniform but he just stood at the sidelines, ready if there was anybody who tackled me.

 

Jiyong and Jaejoong were in the same lesson too. But unlike me, they had girls all over them. I could see Bom giving them death glares every time one of them had physical contact with Jaejoong. Poor Jaejoong. I could tell those two princes weren't enjoying the attention but anyways, I forced a smile.

 

"Alright, today we'll be playing basketball. Boys versus girls. Get to your places!" Mr. Choi blew his whistle and all of us ran, our only goal was to score. So far, the girls were winning because I managed to score five times in a row. If it wasn't for indoor basketball, I would have lost the game because I had this problem with playing under the sun. I just can't see anything when sun rays hit my eye.

 

"Dara!" I heard a girl named Victoria shouted behind me. I turned to look at her and she had a devilish grin on her face. But before I could respond, the basketball hit the back of my head and I fell onto the ground, almost passing out. I felt footsteps hurrying to me, I bet it were one of my friends. Bom was shaking me, hoping I would stand up but I can't.

 

I felt a warm liquid on my forehead. Then realization hit me. It was my blood.

My freaking blood. When I was younger, I had bad experience with blood that made me faint every time I see blood. But at that situation, I tried not to faint, worried that if I fainted, I would not wake up. A pair of arms carried me. I heard gasps from girls so I assumed it was none other than Prince Jiyong who was carrying me.

 

"Jiyong, my head hurts." my eyes were half-opened.

 

"Stop talking. Gather your energy. We're going to the hospital."

 

"But only my forehead is bleeding. Why the hospital?"

 

"Because, Dara. The back of your head is bleeding too." my eyes went wide for a second but when I felt blood behind my head, I closed my eyes and let Jiyong carry me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"She's going to be fine; her head suffered some injuries since it was hit from behind but she'll be fine. We stitched up the wound and she'll be just fine." the doctor said before left the room leaving only me and Jiyong. He was sipping some coffee.

 

"Who hit me?" I asked, deciding to break the silence.

 

"Who else would hit you?" he replied, taking another sip of his coffee. There was a freaking Starbucks in the hospital and I didn't know! And Jiyong went and bought a drink when I was unconscious. I loved coffee...

 

"Hmm...Sohee?"

 

"Nope."

 

"Jin Ah?"

 

"Nope."

 

"Female or male, Jiyong?" I crossed my arms. I didn't want to move my head because it hurt like hell. So I decided to look at the ceiling instead of looking at Jiyong, not willing to risk a major pain in the back of my head.

 

"Male." I could feel him staring at me.

 

"Jaejoong?" I laughed a bit. Even when I knew it wasn't him, what were the chances of him accidentally hitting me?

 

"He loves you like an over-protective brother, why do you think he would hurt you?"

 

"The guy whom you save me before?" I asked. We fell into complete silence.

 

Slowly, Jiyong stood up and leaned over me. "It was him, wasn't it?" I raised an eyebrow at him.

 

"Yes. And I would kill him when we get you back to school." he stated.

 

"It's alright, Jiyong. No big deal." I shrugged.

 

"No big deal? Tell me hitting my girlfriend is no big deal." his face had an anger expression and a pained expression.%