Chapter Five

The Jerk Prince

This story is not mine and I already ask permission to post this! Please see her website @ http://wattpad.com/ashleyy15 - author is ashleyy15

----------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

++Chapter Five++

 

 

 

 

 

"Get off me!" the brunette kept pulling my hair and screaming about me stealing her princes or whatever. Kush instantly grabbed the brunette and she struggled and had the guts to kick Kush. That's when the bodyguards came in and pulled her away.

 

"Are you alright? Geez! Sohee has gone crazy." Bom helped me up. I nodded but I wasn't completely alright. My knee was bleeding due to me falling down when Sohee tackled me.

 

What did I do to deserve this? Obviously for being close with those princes. I picked up my backpack which fell on the floor and made my way to History Class and didn't look back.

 

I can't concentrate when the teacher was teaching but luckily she gave up since the class's attention span was small. Eventually she told us to read our textbooks and she sat at her desk and played with her phone games. Bom sat beside me as always and she was looking at me.

 

"You alright, Santokki? Your knee's bleeding." I thought using my knee socks would not let anyone see my wound but apparently Bom saw it.

 

"I'll just go to the nurse's office." I stood up and excused myself from class and walked to the nurse's office. I was going to reach for the door knob of the nurse's office when I heard some voices in there.

 

"Making out in my office is the last straw, Kwon Jiyong. I don't care if you're the king's own son, get out of my office. And take your girlfriend with you." with that, the door opened and Jiyong and a blonde girl was standing at the doorway. Anger started to boil inside me but I just faked a smile and limp my way in.

 

"Oh, sugar. I heard about everything. Are you alright?" wow that nurse sure knows how to change her mood. For an old lady. I sat on the bed in the nurse's office while she went to take the bandages. I realized Jiyong was still in the office but the blonde girl that I saw just now wasn't there anymore. I wondered what he was still doing there. He walked over to me and looked at my wound.

 

"I'm sorry you got hurt." he said it in such a cold way that I didn't know if he was being genuine.

 

I replied back, "For what? Making out in the nurse's office?"

 

He tensed up. "So you heard…"

 

"I was outside of the nurse's office. Jerk, get out. I don't want to see you." I crossed my arms.

He looked hurt but what did I care? The nurse came back and was holding a first aid kit.

 

"Get out Jiyong. I need to treat a patient here." she pointed towards the door and so Jiyong went. I sighed relieved after he was gone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"There, you should feel all better right now, Dara. I'm sorry you missed some of your classes, sugar. You should go now." I thanked her and went out of the nurse's office. As soon as I stepped out, the recess bell rang and students flooded the corridor.

 

"There she is!" a group of girls were running my direction. . If my leg was wounded, I would have run off by then. But since I can't, they reached me and gathered in a circle around me. I was in the centre, not good.

 

"Stay away from Jiyong! We know what happened." wait, what? What exactly happened?

 

"Girls, I don't even know what you guys are talking about. What happened?"

 

"This picture might explain everything." Sohee who tackled me earlier showed me a picture of me hugging Jiyong last night. And Gaho being on my lap. Wait, how did that picture got onto Sohee’s hands?!

 

"Where did you get that? I demand to know right now!" I hoped using the Minzy attitude would have some benefits. I still suspect Minzy used some kind of trick to get everyone to listen to her. Even Gaho listened to her when she asked Gaho to do tricks! While me on the other hand, Gaho just pee on my carpet and go. How lovely.

 

"It's all over the internet. Tell me what were you two doing last night and stay away from him!" Oh I was planning to stay away from him alright. Going near him means girls killing me for being near 'their prince'. Puh-lease. As if they own him.

 

"I just gave him a friendly hug. That's what! And sure I would stay the hell away from him! But my job includes being near him. So what can you do? Complain to the king and queen that they asked me personally to be his servant, Sohee? I think not! And if you want to harm me, fine! But I warn you I have two more wishes left for the king and queen to grant and that anytime, I could wish you locked up. You won't want that would you? Now leave me alone to rot you Jiyong fans! Gah!" I pushed my way through the crowd and to the cafeteria where Bom was.

 

Bom saw me and waved at me to come to her. Once I got there, I realized both of us weren't the only ones at our usual table. Jaejoong, Donghae and Jiyong were there and so was the blonde girl I saw earlier at the nurse's office.

 

"I see you and blondie here are together. So I'll just not disturb you." I sat at the seat that was far away from those two as possible. The others obviously sensed the tension in the air because they sat uncomfortably.

 

"How's your knee, Dara?" Jaejoong asked.

 

"Fine, just fine." I was still glaring at Jiyong when I replied Jaejoong.

 

Bom immediately caught up to the situation and understood.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

As soon as we got back to the palace, Gaho ran out to the front entrance and jumped on me. Silly boy. I carried him and put him down when we reached the 'living room'. The living room in the palace was huge. You could say three times the size of a mansion's living room. Yeap. Bom and Jaejoong sat down on the sofa and took out their books. Obviously something was going on between them. I had to ask her later on.

 

Donghae was sitting on a chair, listening to his iPod. That guy always shut himself away from reality when he goes into his music world. So I didn't bother much about him. What bothered my sight was the sight of Jiyong and the blonde girl sitting together while feeding each other grapes. Eew.

 

Luckily the king came in. The king treated all of us like his own children and he was just like an ordinary dad who wasn't a king.

 

"Hey looks like you guys came home from school. I have news for you guys. Do you want to hear it now or after dinner?" He looked excited that he could burst if he didn't tell us so I replied, "Just tell us now."

 

"Jiyong, my son. You're engaged to Kim Jin Ah!" Jiyong choked. Kim Jin Ah? As in the Jin Ah that I met last night? The horror had just started...

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------

the story is getting interesting don't you think?!