Chapter Four

The Jerk Prince

This story is not mine and I already ask permission to post this! Please see her website @ http://wattpad.com/ashleyy15 - author is ashleyy15

----------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

++Chapter Four++

 

 

 

 

"I broke up with her." Jiyong stared at me with a cold expression. That was what I hated about players. They go from one girl to another girl and repeat the same thing. Breaking their hearts.

 

I slapped Jiyong and said, "Why did you break her heart? Did she deserve it?" Jiyong rubbed the spot where I slapped him and glared at me.

 

He grabbed me by my wrist and it hurt. "She said mean things about you."

 

Suddenly, I felt a tingling sensation in my chest. Was that why he broke up with her? I couldn't be sure and I shouldn't get my hopes up anyways. Wait, why was I thinking about those things? Focus, Dara. Focus. "That still didn't mean you could treat her like that." I simply said and went to my room.

 

I slammed the door when I got to my room and flopped onto my bed. Tears came spilling out then. Who was I thinking? Working for that stupid jerk prince? Why did I even agree to that deal? I sat up from my crying position and wiped away my tears along with my make-up which was smudged on my face due to the crying.

 

"I heard what happened, Cinderella." I looked at my balcony and there stood Donghae who was back-facing me.

 

"How did you get there?" I asked him. I didn't even hear my bedroom door opened.

 

"I climbed over from my balcony. So, crying Dara, want to tell me about how your day went? I'm sure it didn't go that well since..." he eyed me up and down.

 

I sighed and he came over to sit on my bed. "I don't know. Just because I had the guts to stand up to Jiyong, the king and queen asked me to be Jiyong's personal servant. Then Jiyong broke up with Jin Ah just because she said bad stuff about me. I don’tknow if I should be happy or what. I don't even know why I'm crying." I was hugging my Tam-tam by then.

 

"Sounds to me my stepbrother likes you." I sat up straight. Donghae must have knocked his head or something.

 

"You feel okay? You're wrong about the last statement." I said to him.

 

"I'm fine. Anyways, as a prince, I'm going back to the party. See you later." he stood up and walked away. As soon as the door closed, I lied down on my bed.

 

Suddenly the door reopened and this time it wasn't Donghae but Jiyong.

 

"Dara?" he looked at me.

 

"What?" I knew I sounded annoyed but I just can't help it. I heard him sigh and walked till he was beside me.

 

"You know, you are being too emotional."

 

Emotional?! He deserves another slap. I stood up and was going to shout at him but instead I just found myself speechless and even though I was sobbing, but tears were just automatically flowing down my cheeks.

 

"I'm sorry I shouted at you." he said and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I felt my heart beat increasing and my face grew hot. Was I falling for him? No way! I couldn't! "Look, I should treat you nicer since my parents forced you in this."

 

The smile on my face fell and it was a good thing the room was dark so he couldn't really see me.

 

"You're forgiven." I said and added, "You should go back to the party. Aren't you needed there?" he shrugged and said, "I'll just hang around with you. I don't want to be related with that Donghae anyways. So I won't claim to be his brother by being at that 'family thing'."

 

That reminds me, why did Donghae and Jiyong hated each other so much? I asked Jiyong this and he just answer, "He and Eunjoo replaced my mom and older sister."

 

"What do you mean?" I didn't want to pry but I was really curious.

 

"My mom and sister died in a car accident. We grieved for them for months. Then dad fell for Eunjoo and married her. Those two came along and it was like the others just forgotten about mom and sis. I'm the only one still missing them. The others don't care anyways." I didn't know Jiyong had a hurting side. I hugged him and his hair.

 

"You do know I'm not Gaho right?" he joked. I didn't answer, I was silently crying. His story made me cry but I wasn't going to show I was crying.

 

"Hey, I'm Jiyong not Gaho. Stop my hair!" he laughed and pulled away. I didn't even know if I had feelings for this player. But one thing was for sure, I didn't hate him.

 

Sounds of fireworks came from outside and beautiful colors spread across the dark skies. It was beautiful. A smile appeared on my face and unconsciously, I hugged my Tamie-tamie, again. I was going to ask Jiyong if he was enjoying the fireworks but I realized he had fallen asleep on my shoulder. He must have been tired. I can't carry him to his room! He was heavy.

 

I carefully placed him on my bed where Gaho was also lying on. That cute little puppy immediately snuggles up next to Jiyong. Guess my puppy also could tell he had a nice and non-player side. So where was I going to sleep? I sighed and took out a mattress from my cupboard and slept on it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Warm rays of sunlight landed on my face. Gah, was it morning already? I woke up to find myself on my own bed. Hmm..was last night just a dream? Had I just fell asleep on my bed after Donghae left my room? I was too tired to think about anything right now. I rolled to my other side and found out that I wasn't the only person on my bed. A pair of brown eyes stared at me.

 

"Oh my gosh!" I jumped out of my bed. How did I fell asleep on my own bed?!

 

"I do not know anything." he raised up his hands in surrender. I chased him out of my room and shouted, "Get change! School is in one hour!" and I slammed the door. Oh shoot, nothing happened last night right? No. NO. NOO. NOTHING HAPPENED! I laughed like a crazy person and went to change my clothes.

 

It was so quiet in the car and finally I said, "Why is everyone quiet and staring at me and Jiyong?" I crossed my arms.

 

"Both of you have huge bags under your eyes." Jaejoong said. I didn't have the time to check my own reflection when I ran out of my room. So I don't know if I looked alright. I took out my mirror from my backpack and checked my reflection. True enough, my eyes looked extremely tired. Jiyong laughed at my expression and shut him up by hitting his arm.

 

When the four of us got down from the car, I received glares from girls who admired Jiyong which was about the whole population of female students. Bom was lucky that she was wearing her hoody and her hair was tied in a ponytail when she got down the car so she wouldn't even know if she had glares sending her way.

 

"! You stole my prince!" a brunette charged my way.

 

I hate this job…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------

Next chapter will be kind of....