Chapter Fourteen

The Jerk Prince

 

This story is not mine and I already ask permission to post this! Please see her website @ http://wattpad.com/ashleyy15 - author is ashleyy15

----------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

++Chapter Fourteen++

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara's P.O.V.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong was showing me around the palace with me in a wheel chair. It made me guilty seeing Jiyong having tired eyes due to visiting me when I was 'recovering'. "Jiyong, could I please have a chocolate milkshake?" I gave him a smile.

 

"Stay here, Dara." his worried expression was on. As if I was going to go anywhere? I giggled and off he went.

 

He came back with two chocolate milkshakes instead of one. "What's the other one for?" I raised an eyebrow. I had to be sweet and gentle and girly for my disguise. It was hard being the total opposite of me.

 

"For me. But you could have it if you want!"

 

"It's alright, Jiyong! Oh, that reminds me! Since I am one of the servants, where do I have dinner?"

 

"You eat with us at the royal table with Bom too!’Cause you're special!" Special, huh?

 

"Just because I'm sick? No thanks, Jiyong, but I prefer to be treated fairly along with the other servants." hmm, what would be his reaction?

 

"No! I meant you're different from the other servants. You're only working for me. So you could eat with us." he was smiling like a little boy who was begging his mother to buy him candy. This was cute and adorable! I smiled and said, "What about the king and queen?"

 

"They're okay with it!" I laughed a bit then hugged him.

 

"Thanks for being so nice, Your Highness. I thought you were mean and only playing girls. Turns out you're different!" I wish what I said was true. Was he really worried, or was he just playing with me like he played with other girls? One way to find out.

 

"Oh, erm, it's just that…you're nice to me…before you lost your memory." Lies Jiyong. I slapped you lots of times.

 

"Uh huh. I don't think I was nice to you." I raised an eyebrow.

 

"Wait, does that mean you remember me?" Oh man, had to find something to cover up.

 

"No, I mean, I just have a feeling. I don't treat guys that nice." Take the hint, Princey!

 

"Well, you do keep calling me Princey." he laughed. "I like it." so he did like it!

"You mean, like in Cinderella? Where the mice called the prince, 'Princey'?" we were at the bench at the palace's garden. We sat so close and our faces were so close. If I lean in further, the space between us would just disappear. I snapped out of it. I shouldn't be thinking those thoughts now! Not when I was acting!

 

"I used to watch Disney a lot when I was young." Jiyong said. He did? That was so cute!

 

"Me too. I used to think I was Wendy from Peter Pan and Peter would just come one day to take me to Neverland. Childish, huh?"

 

"Nope, I think its cute." he smiled. Why must his smile be so cute?!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong's P.O.V.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'll meet you at dinner. You go ahead first." Dara said when I brought her back to her room. I smiled like a fool and walked towards the royal dining table. Just now when we were at the garden, it felt like I was a young boy meeting a princess. Even when it was the total opposite, I was the prince, it felt like that.

 

"You're so clueless, big bro." I turned around and found Minzy sitting on the chair at the hallway. Gosh, that girl could give anyone a heart attack if she kept doing that.

 

"What, baby sister?" I crossed my arms.

 

"I'm not a baby anymore. And I said, you're so clueless!" she stuck out her tongue. At times, Minzy could be really cute and adorable, at times she could also be mature like my older sister, at times she was just plain childish. Like now.

 

"I'm saying, you're clueless on what's going on. And you say you're a professional player." what the hell was she talking about?

 

"What?" I didn't have the time to hear her little riddles or whatsoever.

 

"I mean, Dara. Do you realize anything suspicious about her?"

 

"No, why?"

 

"What was her temparature when she had the fever?" she looked at me with a sly grin. She was planning something.

 

"Forty-three degree celcius."

 

"Like the doctor said, Dara is a tough girl. Usually it takes more than that to hurt her brain cells." she winked and walked off to the dining room.

 

"What are you talking about, Minzy?" I turned around.

 

"Figure it out, Jiyong. You're smart enough." with that, she giggled while walking away.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Like the doctor said, Dara is a tough girl. Usually it takes more than that to hurt her brain cells." Minzys's words replayed themselves inside my head.

 

Was Minzy telling the truth? If she was, the only thing she meant was Dara didn't lose her memory. But how could that be? She looked so real!

 

"Hey everyone." I looked up. Dara was smiling, her hair shining after a wash and she was wearing a blue dress. As she passed by me, she winked at me. Was she acting? One way to find out.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------

Sorry for updating late!