Chapter Eighteen

The Jerk Prince

 

This story is not mine and I already ask permission to post this! Please see her website @ http://wattpad.com/ashleyy15 - author is ashleyy15

----------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

++Chapter Eighteen++

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Dara, take my son's dinner to him." King Yang said to me. I sighed and prepared Jiyong's food in a tray. Jiyong hadn't came out of his room ever since the little kiss back at the hospital.

 

‘You kissed my girl!’

 

His girl? Maybe he thought of me as his favorite servant. Or his goal. No way had he liked me. Negative thoughts invaded my brain as I walked through the hallways to Jiyong's room. Once I got to the door, I stopped. I was scared. Scared that Jiyong might be mad at me. I swallowed my fear and turned the door knob.

 

Jiyong was lying on his bed, eyes closed.

 

"Jiyong? Your meal is here." I stood beside his bed. His guitar was beside him; maybe he played earlier before I came in. He ignored me. Princes could be so childish!

 

"Jiyong, your meal is here." I stated. He ignored me again.

 

I sighed and placed the meal on the table.

 

"Your dinner is on the table. Make sure you eat it. I don't want you to get sick." I said to him and was about to get out of the room when a hand grabbed my arm. Jiyong pulled me close and asked me to sit down.

 

"Why did you kiss Donghae?" his eyes narrowed.

 

"He kissed me, Jiyong. I didn't want it." it was the truth; I didn't want to kiss a best friend. Wait, was Jiyong jealous? As if Jiyong read my thoughts, he blushed and turned away.

 

"Still...it feels weird seeing my step brother kiss- nevermind." he let go of my arm and stared at me. Stop staring, Dara! Look away! But my eyes weren't obeying. His hand brushed against my cheeks. His touch made me jumped a bit. I knew I liked him, but why did he have so much effect on me?

 

"Wait, you haven't finished your sentence!" I distracted myself from blushing. He must have noticed because he smirked.

 

"It's nothing, Dara." he slapped my forehead.

 

"Ow! That hurts, and you must tell me!" I crossed my arms. Sometimes, it was fun being childish and all, partly because it was fun, and mostly because it would make Jiyong snap out from his bad mood and laugh.

 

"Nope." his smile faded. Guess acting childish only worked temporarily. Jiyong was back to his moodiness.

 

"Jiyong, if you don't tell, I might go worse than kissing Donghae." I lied. Even if he didn't, I won't. But that lie made his eyes went wide and his worried expression mixed with anger was back.

 

"Dara, you won't dare."

 

"How would you know?"

 

"Because you like me." that statement made me went silent. "So I guessed right, right?" I looked up from my hands and saw him smirking. Oh great, I just fell for his tricks. "So you do like me!" he lay down on his bed and laughed.

 

"So that makes you laugh? Me liking you, makes you laugh? I should've known better. You're just a player. Always has been, always will be." I stood up and headed for the door. I was about to reach for the door knob when I felt someone behind me. "Jiyong, you're a jerk."

 

"But didn't Belle fell in love with the beast in the end? Didn't both of them live happily ever after in the castle? Didn't the beast turn good?" he whispered into my ear, I shivered. I turned around, which was a big mistake. Jiyong was so near, only half an inch separated us.

 

"So…who fell first? Belle…or the beast?"

 

"The beast."

 

"When exactly?"

 

"When he went to save her." Save her…did he meant…the night when he saved me from that guy? A smile crept onto his face.

 

"Yeah, you got it." his lips made contact with mine. I must have been staring like a complete fool because my eyes were opened due to shock.

 

When he pulled away, he laughed. "You know, usually when I kiss girls, their eyes are closed." he continued to laugh. I hit his arm and placed my hands on my hip.

 

"No fair, I didn't have the chance to kiss back!"

 

He laughed even more. "Then you kiss me next time, when I'm not expecting it. But…I think you won't get the chance."

 

"You're a jerk."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------

Short chapter!