Chapter Eight

The Jerk Prince

This story is not mine and I already ask permission to post this! Please see her website @ http://wattpad.com/ashleyy15 - author is ashleyy15

----------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

++Chapter Eight++

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Warm rays of sunshine shone on my face. It was morning already? But my head still hurt a lot… I can't remember a thing last night! I looked around with my eyes half-opened and realized I was in my room. I tried sitting up but did not managed to because someone was sleeping on my stomach. What the…

 

"Get off me!" but when I realized exactly who carried me in this room, I screamed.

 

"Get out of my room! Oh my gosh, what are you doing in here?" I was screaming.

 

Immediately, Donghae who was in the room next to mine ran into my room.

 

"What's happening?" he looked around and saw Jiyong on the ground whimpering in pain due to me kicking him off me. When I calmed down, I realized Donghae was wearing nothing but his pants from last night.

 

He blushed and said, "Jiyong carried you to your room last night. He must have gotten tired or something. Bye." and he ran back to his room.

 

"What was that for?" Jiyong who was still on the ground, glared at me.

 

"You were sleeping in my room. It's scary!" I felt my cheeks burning up at the idea of Jiyong being with me.

 

"It's not like I never slept in the same room as you. You're just lucky school is closed for today. Or else we would have been late." wait, school was closed?

 

Why? As if Jiyong read my mind, he answered, "The school closed because almost the whole student population got drunk last night in the palace. The guards were ordered to send them home."

 

"Where's Bom? She's supposed to be in my room. Hold on. What exactly happened last night?"

 

"Bom's in the garden with Jaejoong. Those two didn't get drunk. And I suspect something going on between them." Jiyong flopped onto the bed, and I made sure it was at the far end, far from me. Gaho jumped on him and Jiyong received from that little puppy. For a puppy, he could have lots of energy.

 

"You haven't answered me. What happened last night?" I crossed my arms and hugged my Tami tamie which was next to me. He seemed too thought about the question for awhile and finally replied, "You got drunk. I carried you up to this room and you slept like a rock and since I got so tired, I collapsed. There. Nothing happened so don't freak out like the last time you find me in this room."

 

Dara's Flashback

 

Warm rays of sunlight landed on my face. Gah, was it morning already? I woke up to find myself on my own bed. Hmm... was last night just a dream? Had I fell asleep on my bed after Donghae left my room? I was too tired to think about anything right now. I rolled to my other side and found out that I wasn't the only person on my bed. A pair of blue eyes stared at me.

 

"Oh my gosh!" I jumped out of bed. How did I fell asleep on my own bed?!

 

"I do not know anything." he raised up his hands in surrender. I chased him out of my room and shouted, “Get change! School is in one hour!" I slammed the door.

 

Oh shoot, nothing happen last night right? No. NO. NOO. NOTHING HAPPENED!

 

End of Flashback

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Dara, if you keep spacing out like that, I might end up in the mental hospital, got it? It freaks me out." Gaho was fast asleep on his lap. What an adorable sight! A knock came from my door and Jin Ah came in. Great! The witch has entered and everyone could run in terror! I just wanted her out of my room.

 

"Jiyong! What are you doing in here?" she glared at me as she said it.

 

"I slept here last night. What else? Dara is heavy." If looks could kill, Jiyong would have drop dead by then.

 

"Breakfast is ready, Jiyong. Servant girl, get change and help the other servants in the kitchen." I might just punch her..

 

"You're not yet the princess so shut up." she faked a shock expression and ran out of the room, fake crying. Pfft.

 

"Go get after your fiancée, Jiyong." he ran out of the room and I heard him calling after Jin ah.

 

I desperately wanted to talk to Bom, if I did not, I might end up in the mental hospital instead of Jiyong.

 

In the kitchen, I carried the plates and set them out in the royal dining table.

 

I thought that I shouldn't eat with them since I wasn't a guest like Bom and I was just a regular servant girl. So, I ate with the others. Two auburn headed servant girls were talking like crazy.

 

"I heard the wedding date has changed!" one of them who was named Bora, said.

 

The other one, Hyuna, said, "Really? I thought it was this Saturday!" Bora shook her head. "It's going to be on tomorrow! That Jin Ah girl asked the king to speed up the date. I don't know why, maybe because she wanted to have her honeymoon early?" and those two laughed, like witches.

 

The wedding was tomorrow? But I just got here three days ago! It didn't even reach one month… I guess I'll be at the wedding. for me. But I knew that I wasn't going to stand working for Jiyong after the wedding. Something tells me trouble was coming my way.

 

"Oh servant girl! Would you prepare me another plate?" Jin Ah shouted from the royal dining table. I stood up and muttered, "Right away, witch."

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------

bwahahaha!!!