Chapter One

The Jerk Prince

This story is not mine and I already ask permission to post this! Please see her website @ http://wattpad.com/ashleyy15 - author is ashleyy15

----------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

**Chapter 1**

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You're crazy, Dara. Admit it." my best friend, Park Bom, was sitting on her bed looking through pictures of whatever she was looking at on her laptop. Okay, so maybe slapping Prince Jiyong was a bit off, but hey! He seriously pissed me off just now! I threw the pillow I was hugging at Bom.

 

"What am I going to do? The king and queen would have my head chop off if that jerk told them."

 

"You're the one who wanted to go over to him and gave him that stupid speech followed by a slap." she said and lied down on the ground.

 

"He pissed me off! Alright, any advice?" I looked at her expecting her to give me some advice so I could get on with my life without worrying getting my head chopped off or whatever. Getting arrested didn't even sound so bad!

 

"Err... hide forever and change your identity?"

 

"Gee thanks a lot for the advice, best friend." I made sure there was sarcasm in my voice.

 

Bom had been my best friend since fourteen and that was three years ago, which meant I was turning seventeen next month. I feel so old aging! Bom have a red hair and she had almond eyes. Pretty, isn't she? Jenny Park was actually her real name but in some way, it became Park Bom. As for me, the girl who was always by her side was in big trouble.

 

This morning in History Class, I was talking to Lee Minho when suddenly the door burst open and Jiyong, the jerk/player prince walked into the class with two brunettes. They were hanging on to him like leeches! All playing with his hair and eew! Don't get me started!

 

What is a prince doing in a private school? I do not know. Prince Jiyong had a brother and a stepbrother. Jaejoong and Donghae. Jaejoong was nice and gentle to everyone so he blended in quite quickly on his first day. Donghae was kind of silent and shy and mysterious. I heard rumors that he didn't have along with Jiyong but I didn't know why since I wasn't those curious types of girls.

 

"You see that brunette hottie there? I will get her to like me!" Jiyong was pointing at me from the opposite of the room. I could have just pretended that I didn't hear him but being the annoyed person I was in that condition, I can't help but gave him a death glare. He obviously ignored my glare because he just smirks.

 

"Dude, she is like no all the way when it comes to boys." his friend TOP said to him. His friend was smart enough to have realized that and smart enough to mention that.

 

"So what? One day, she would come begging for more of me. Haha!" I stood up and straightened my uniform which consisted of a white button up shirt and a grey mini pleaded skirt. I made my way to the opposite of the room and crossed my arms when I was in front of him.

 

"Don't you have some other business to do?" I nod towards the two brunettes who were waiting for Jiyong's attention, which apparently they won't have any time soon. Jiyong smiled at me and said, "Tough one. No worries, one day, you will come begging-" I didn't let him finish his sentence and gave him a slap on the face.

 

"Never, ever would I even consider you being with me, Jerk." I said dryly and walked back to my seat. Stupid move, Dara! Stupid move!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Dinner time!" I heard Bom's mother called downstairs. Bom instantly stood up and ran for the door. I was currently living with Bom with her family in a mansion. Yes, A MANSION. Her family was filthy rich because her dad owns this food company while her mom was a boss for the wildlife agency. Wow? Yes!

 

Now, if you're asking why I'm living with her, it's because my parents were rarely in the country. Their work includes them traveling around the world. Bom and I were sharing a room which meant that half of the room was pink, and the other was red.

 

"Mom! This is delicious!" Bom said as she took a sip of her chicken soup.

 

"It's nice..." I was still thinking how I was going to survive tomorrow… when I see Jiyong.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Are you Sandara Park?" Jiyong's butler looked at me when I was reading my English book. From the corners of my eyes, I could see Jiyong smirking while whispering something to his friends.

 

"Yes, that's me. Does this have anything to do with Jiyong?" I crossed my arms.

 

To be honest, I was kind of scared of what was going to happen to me.

 

"His majesty and her highness want to meet you, Dara." he said. "Please follow me." he carried my backpack and I followed him to the car. The 'car' was apparently a limo. Cool! I mean, what are the chances of me being in a limo for free?

 

The gates of the castle were grand and painted gold. Guards were standing at the pavement in a straight line. Creepy. The door opened and I got out.

 

"Follow me." the butler said and I followed him. Inside the castle had pictures of the royal family. A little girl ran towards me. She was about twelve I think? Not so little I guess… but I recognized her as Minzy, Jiyong and Jaejoong's sister and Donghae's stepsister.

 

"You're the one who slapped my brother! I like you." I had a feeling I was going to like her too. "My mom and dad want to see you. Kush, I'll take it from here. You can go wait outside if you want." with that, the butler left and Minzy led me to the throne room.

 

There, the king and queen was there waiting for me.

 

"Hello, Dara. Welcome. Don't worry; we are not mad at you. Make yourself comfortable." Queen Eunjoo smiled. She had brown hair and brown eyes. She reminded me of my mother but I didn't voice that out. King Yang Hyun Suk was smiling too and finally he spoke.

 

"So… you slapped my son I heard? It's okay; I suspect that he deserved it."

 

Relieve washed over me. So why did they wanted me over? I voiced that out and they looked at each other then Queen Eunjoo said, "We would want you to be Jiyong's servant girl."

 

What?!

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------

do you like it?

can someone made me a banner for this?

calling all artist :)

SPECIAL MENTION TO SUJU-LOVE !!!