Chapter 7 - Confession

Love Ain't Easy

Author’s POV

Bommie is now on her way home. She went to the grocery to buy corns and some foods. When she’s about to enter their building she was flustered but happy to see Seung Hyun standing beside the elevator.

 

‘My, oh my! What a beautiful view.’ She thought to herself.

 

Seung Hyun heard someone’s approaching so he looked back to see who it was. His eyes glistened when he saw who was coming.

 

‘Bommie!’ he said to himself. His heart became unstable, not knowing what to do. He noticed that she was carrying 2 paper bags.

 

 

Bom’s POV

‘My, oh my! What a beautiful sight.’ I said to myself.

 

‘Too bad he’s not mine.’ As I felt sadness again.

 

‘Omo! Omo! Omo~~~Otoke??? Ekkk!!’ I panicked as he was approaching me. He grabbed the bags that I was carrying and now I am too shocked to respond.

 

‘Wait! What???? Did he just smiled at me???!’ I told myself as I rubbed my eyes.

 

Silence enveloped the elevator as we get on it. Awkward as you can say, I can almost hear crickets crick! ~~ He’s staring down the floor. It seems like he’s on a deep thought. But I can see him smile time to time.

 

Now we’re here on the girl’s dorm. He was staring at me with his loving eyes as we stand in the kitchen, face to face. It’s like he wants to say something to me.

“Uhrm.. Thanks for carrying the bags.” I finally said.

“It’s nothing.” he answered back with a shy smile.

“You wanna eat? I’ll cook some corn.” I said smiling back. I’m not expecting him to accept my invitation. We never had that relationship with us. I just said it for the sake of saying it.

“Uhm, yeah I would love to.” He answered back with delight. My heart went pounding crazily when I heard him said that. I didn’t know what to say next! I was lost of words. I grabbed the bag of corns and started to cook. My hands were trembling as he watches me prepare the corns. I felt warmth on my face when I notice that he was staring at me. I just smiled at him shyly and he smiled back at me.

 ‘Omo~~What’s with him???’ I asked myself.

“You okay? You’re blushing.” He pointed out to my face.

“Anni~I’m okay,…. and I’m not blushing!” I denied as I touch my face. When obviously I was blushing.

“Well I don’t blame you for blushing, especially when a good looking guy is staring at you.” He jokingly said letting out a very hot chuckle.

I was shocked when he said that to my face. My eyes went big as it could and I let out a vomiting gesture on his face. He laughed so hard at my reaction. I never have seen him laugh like that. I smiled with the thought of that.

“Yah! Stop it already!” I exclaimed

“You’re so adorable!” he blurted out after he laughed.

“I know.” I said with an aegyo.

He stood up and pinched my cheeks. “You’re really adorable. I mean it.” He said with sincerity in his voice.

I felt my knees weaken when I heard what he said. It’s like the whole world is spinning around me. I felt dizzy, I felt like fainting, I felt like thousands of butterfly were flying inside my stomach. But then I remember this is not right.

“Why are you doing this to me?” I said with a low voice. I felt like crying but I shouldn’t.

“Do what?” he asked with worry.

“This. Your sweet words. You pinching my face. You talking to me.” I answered back.

I saw his reaction changed. From happy to being sorry face.

“Mianhe~” he uttered.

“For what?” I asked him in curiosity.

 

 

Seung Hyun’s POV

“For not treating you right. For ignoring you.” I said with a sorry voice. She didn’t respond so I continued.

“I know it’s wrong but I’ve been an to you since the day we’ve met.” I told her.

“I made wrong conclusions. I’m really sorry to view your relationship with Young Bae like that.” I finally told her. I guess I’ll end up confessing to her.

“My relationship with Bae?” she asked curiously.

I held her hand and drag her to the living room and we sat on the couch.

“Well you know I assumed that you and Young Bae we’re dating. Remember when I first saw you?? Young Bae was holding your hand… and.. and you’re always sweet on him and he’s sweet with you. The way you look at him was different.” I shyly confessed. I looked into her eyes and I see her smiling.

“What made you think that we’re not together?” she asked still smiling.

“Well this afternoon I saw you two in the practice room and I thought to myself that I would stop liking you.” I paused.

“Then?” she asked eagerly.

“Then I went to the nearby mall to unwind. I saw Young Bae with Dara noona. We kinda had a small confrontation in the mall.” I continued while making a small-amount-gesture with my hand.

“How small?” she asked, now raising her eyebrow.

“I kinda had punched him and drag him outside the mall.” I admitted while looking down like a boy confessing to his mother for being bad.

“Bo?? You did that?? Tschk!” I heard her said with disappointment. “You should have asked me you know. Or Bae or the others.” She continued.

“I know and it was stupid of me to do these things.” I sighed. “And I apologized already.” I added.

She touched my jaws making me look at her. I felt chills running through my spine as her hands touched my skin.

 

 

Bom’s POV

“So you like me that much eh??” I asked with a grin on my face and confidence on my voice.

“It’s not even like anymore.” He replied while blushing.

“Omo~Omo~~ now you’re blushing.” I as I laughed. The butterflies on my stomach are back again giving me a nice feeling.

“Aishh~ this is embarrassing! Don’t look at me noona.” He said while covering his face with his hands.

“You are so cute!” I said while giggling. I tried to remove his hands on his face making him jump of his seat and he struggle as I hold his wrist. It’s like we’re fighting, him saving himself and me shaking him. I heard him giggle with me AND MAAAANN! THAT IS THE HOTTEST GIGGLE I EVER HEARD.

 He’s now using his strength leaving me helpless now. I fell on the couch while pulling him down with me. He looked into my eyes with so much love in it. He smiled at me, a very warm smile that can melt anyone’s heart. I smiled back at him. I felt my heart exploding that time. I want us to stay like this forever. I can live like this forever.

He released my hands and touched my cheek. Him touching me was like heaven. With those warm eyes and touch, God can take me now. I touched his face with my both hands, and tracing his face with my fingers. It’s like I am memorizing his face. I felt my eyes burn and my sight started to blur. He wiped the liquid that was gushing out my eyes. I didn’t realize I was crying until he wiped it off and asked me.

“Why are you crying?” he asked with a concerned expression.

“I’m afraid that this will end….T-t-that everything’s gonna be back to normal.” I stuttered as I looked away.

He touched my chin making me look at him. He’s now lowering his face to mine. I closed my eyes as our lips touched. He gave me a peck. I opened my eyes and saw him staring at me. I was disappointed. I want more. I want more than a peck. I smiled at him, letting him know that I want more.

He kissed me again, this time it wasn’t peck. It’s a kiss that two person shared when they are in love. It was sweet, loving, and cautious. I kissed him back giving him my all.

 

 

Seung Hyun’s POV

I kissed her. A light peck on her beautiful lips. I want more. But I am afraid that she’ll push me away. I saw her giving me a smile. I saw in her eyes that she wanted more. I smiled at her and kissed her again and this time with love and passion. She closed her eyes as I kissed her sweet lips. She let out a soft moan as I kissed her deeper. She hugged my neck making me move closer to her. I kissed her gently and then I started to give her small and short kisses for us to catch our breath lightly. I kissed her back again, this time around it was hotter. Lust is now taking over us. My hands roam around her shoulder, arm, near her chest and there I felt her stiffened. She stopped kissing me and pushed me away. She ran away towards the kitchen. I was left shocked.

‘Did I do wrong?’ I asked myself.

“Omo~ Otoke??? The corns are burnt!!” I heard her shout.

‘Aigoo! It’s just the corn’ I thought to myself relieved. I followed her in the kitchen and saw her crying.

“Hey don’t cry,” I said to her as I touched her shoulder. “I’ll buy you another one.” I assured her.

“Ani~ it’s not that.” She said.

“Then why are you crying?” I asked.

“I..I….I woke up from the most beautiful dream.” She stuttered while looking at my lips.

“Well your dream is not yet done. We’ll continue it for the rest of our lives if you want.” I said while grinning at her.

“Is it possible?” she blushed like a tomato.

I answered by kissing her on the lips lightly. As I was to get deeper I heard something rumbled. I looked at her and she looked down on her feet.

“Okay come on, let’s buy corns! We can continue this anytime anyways.” I told her as I held her hand and darted towards the door.

 


 

 

TOPBOM is here :”> sorry for taking this long. Sorry -____- hope you like it. More moments in the next chapters. This is just their beginning.

 

Oh and sorry for the crappy  chapters -_________- please bear with it :3

 

Please subscribe dear readers. Tell me what you think guys !

THANK YOU SO MUCH :*

 

 *photo's not mine :)