Chapter 3 - Audition

Love Ain't Easy

Seung Hyun's POV

"Hey Ji! I'm here. Yes in front of YGE. What floor? Okey got it! " and he hunged up.

'So this is YGE. It's kinda nice here. Cool interior and architectural design........Oh what now I'm a building comentator?' he thought to himself while smiling like an idiot and went to the mini auditorium.

"Woah! There's a lot of people already. Aishh! I should do my best!" he said to himself while searching for a place to stay.

He was beside the door when he was looking around. Whenever he met the eyes of the other auditIonees, they tend to look away or bow down. He hates people when they do that. It's like they can't stand the sight of him. But he knew that it was because of his fierce eyes. That's always a problem to him.

Then he saw this couple approaching the mini audi. The girl is so pretty, her boyfriend is lucky to have her.

'Was she looking at me??' he said to himself.

'She already have a boyfriend and she's still looking at some boy. Tsch! Girls this days.'

'Wait? what? Did she just smiled at me??' he felt his face became hot.

He almost ran into her when she almost trip down. Luckily he controled himself. 'This girl is pretty clumsy. Very pretty and yet clumsy. Her lips are the best part. With those cheeks he can squish it all day' he thought to himself.

Then he saw them walk in. "I hope she's okay." he uttered.

 

Author's POV

YG stand on his seat and grab his microphone. "Everyone! Please calm down. To your places now, we'll be starting in 5 minutes."

 

Bom and Bae saw YG and they greeted him in chorus "Annyong haseyo sajangnim!"

YG just nod and smiled at them. The two of them sat beside Ji and Chae who's obviously fighting again.

 

"Yaaah! Kwon Ji Yong stop it! Is your chair not big enough for you to squeeze me in???" she told him  with an annoyed face.

"I want people to see that we are close!" He said with an agyeo.

"Aigoo! How many times did you use those lines? Ayshh! You're really something." crossing her arms and Ji starting to make some space.

Ji didn't answer.

 

"Yah! You two always fight! Both of you can't stand each other but you're always together." Bommie said in a teasing voice and sat beside Chaerin. Chae just kept quiet while Ji smiled weakly. Bae tapped Ji's shoulder and sat beside him.

 

"Everyone we'll start now. First is Kang Daesung" YG announced.

 

"Hey! this guy seems to be a music genius. He looks like he can sing great and is very hard working." Young Bae exclaimed.

"It's like when he sing he can make people see the end." Ji Yong agreed with Bae.

"He's pretty cute if you ask me." Chae muttered.

"He got this cute eye smile." Bom said while looking around.

"Are you looking for someone?" Chae asked.

"Aniyo~~ I was just checking out the mini audi" she said lying, when in fact he was looking for the boy with a cat's eye.

 

Daesung started singing and the four of them were amused.

"Yah! What did I told you! He's voice is amazing." Bae exclaimed.

"I hope he'll get accepted." Chaerin added.

Ji Yong seems to notice Chae being strucked by that guys voice. "Meehhh~~ It's okey, I can sing better. I can rap. Can he??" he exclaimed.

"Shut up Yong!" Chae uttered.

 

Bom's POV

'Aigoo~~'

'So many auditionees! It's now on the 99th! Where is he??? Did he back off?'

'I'm getting bored.' she even let out a yawn and a stretch.

 

"Annyong haseyo I am Choi Seung Hyun!" a very low yet manly voice said. It was like a God's voice. It can send someone an electricity running over their body just listening to his voice.

'Kyaaahhh~~ that voice is heaven' she thought and when she saw whom that voice came from she froze to her seat. She was dumbstruck!

"It was him" she utter to herself.

Then the man on the stage started to rap. She was looking at him with wide eyes and she felt that her face is becoming hot. She knew she was blushing and she didn't know why. She felt like she's a fan watching his favorite idol perform. She wanted to stand and scream out his name.

 

But it wasn't her who's starstrucked by him. The people inside the auditorium suddenly became quiet and made way to Seung Hyun's rapping. Then a commotion started when he finished. Almost all the girls where shrieking! Like it's a concert that was held for him.

 


Finished 3 chapters in 1 night. Sorry it's kinda boring. No sweet moments yet ;3 Let's wait for the next chapters. Please bear with my story :) I'm just a beginner :) THANK YOU :D