Chapter 2 - Clumsy

Love Ain't Easy

Young Bae's POV

"Yah! Young Bae! The auditon is starting come on! Let's watch!!" Ji Young shouted while waving at him.

"You're so noisy! Go with Chae first I'll go fetch Bommie!" he shouted back. Ji Young gave him the ok sign and left.

 

Aishh.. She's out of this world again. He thought as he was approaching her when she didn't heard him call. 'She's an alien alright. But a cute alien.' He said to himself while making faces.He snapped at her and boom she went back to Earth.

 

“Oh yeah! I almost forgot. YG’s having an audition right now. Wanna watch? Ji and Chae are there already. Come on it’ll be fun watching them.” He said

“Oh yeah. FUN. Like when you’re watching me auditioning.” Bommie replied with a pout.

He then gave her a cute grin and grabbed her hands dragging her to the mini auditorium.

 

While walking he remembered the first time he saw her. She got this really cute smile, adorable pouty lips and good voice. He was even shocked when YG rejected her 3 times. 'If I was YG I would have accepted her the moment I heard her sing.' He was there when she auditioned 3 times. He knew that one day she'll get accepted. He even talked to YG about her , saying she has a great voice and appearance in short she's a total package.

 

Chae's POV

She saw Ji approaching her.

"Come on Chae, Young Bae said let's go first have a date" while grabbing her hips.

"Yaaahhhh! Where do you think you're touching?" she shouted as she smacked his arm off.

"Awwshhhh! That hurts you know." He said while touching the smacked part.

"Don't yah treat me like any other of your girls Ji. I'm no joke." She said while giving him an evil smirk.

"Arasso! Would it hurt if I joke around you. Aigoo you're always hurting me!"

Yes it would hurt. She said to herself while leaving Ji behind.

 

Author's POV

Ji and Chae are now entering the mini auditorium and they saw a lot of people on the hallway. Some are chatting, practicing, and even praying.

They saw YG on the center of the mini audi and they sat behind him. They are pretty close with YG to the extent that they are still trainees. YG treats them like his real dongsaengs, favorite dongsaengs as you can say.

Bom and Young Bae are now entering the mini audi. Bae was still holding her hands and Bommie doesn't seem to  mind that. But then Bommie almost trip when entering because of the sight of this man standing beside the door. Luckily Bae was quick enough to catch her.

 

Bom's POV

This is my first time seeing audition since I became a trainee here. This is so cool. It's like they're looking up to me. She said while smiling to her own self.

Young Bae is still holding my hands? Aishh, my hands are sweating already. I'll let go once we enter the mini audi she said while looking around the auditionees.

Then her eyes where focused to one direction only. The door. Beside the door a guy was standing. A tall one with a black long hair and eyes like cat.

 

Wait..... is he glaring at me? Omo ~~~~ What did I do?? Otoke??? ~___~ 

  

 

How will I react???? Omo~~ Omo~~~ I'll just smile at him. A very cute smile like this.

 

 

"Aaakkkk ! ~~ Thanks Bae!" she said while composing herself.

"Be careful! Are you hurt?" he asked.

"Aniyo! I'm fine~!" she answered back. Wew ! I almost trip there.

Aish! Did he saw that! Aigoo! Shameful girl! Clumsy as always!

 


 

By the way the photos and gifs aren't mine :) credits to the owners :3

So far still figuring out the next few chapters :3 hope you'll like it and please tell me what's on your mind ! Thanks ♥