Chapter 4 - Annyong Haseyo

Love Ain't Easy

Seung Hyun’s POV

As soon as he opened their door he shouted as he was calling his mom, “Omma! Omma! Omma! …….. I’m in omma! You should be proud of me!”

“Aigoo, this kid! Shouting again!” said his mother as she approached him. She just finished washing the dishes and she’s drying her hands.

He hugged his mom and whispered, “Omma, I’m in.”

“Appa should have seen this.” He said with teary eyes.

His omma hugged him back and pat his back. “This child. Always making me nervous and getting me in trouble.”

“You’ve done well, I know your appa would be proud as I am now.” giving him the comfort words.

 

Author’s POV

Seung Hyun just arrived at his new home. YG told him to move in with Ji Yong and the other trainees.

“Hey Seung Hyun! Congrats! You were cool up in the stage!” Ji greeted him with delight.

They’ve known each other since elementary and became best friends since then.

“I know! That was super! Have you seen the girls shrieking for me?? Hahahahaha” He jokingly answered.

“Yahh! I know you did great! Don’t need to rub it in. Hahahahaha” Ji respond while smacking Seung Hyun’s head.

“I bet you were jealous. Chaerin was cheering also. Hahahaha” he answered back and went running for his life.

“Ahhhhhggggg ! You’ve done it!!!” Ji shouted and started chasing Seung Hyun.

 

Seung Hyun’s POV

Seung Hyun ran like he was chased by dogs. He’s now on the third floor when he didn’t noticed that someone was walking towards him. They bumped into each other. When he looked who was that, he was shocked to see her on the floor. ‘It was her. The girl with an angelic face. The girl with the cute puffy lips.’ He said to himself. He knows she’s hurt because the impact was strong, making her fell on the floor.

“I’m sorry miss.” As he was bowing at her. She didn’t move. He saw the shock on her eyes. Then there’s these hands helping her get up. ‘It’s her boyfriend,’ he thought to himself.

“I’m really sorry miss. I didn’t see you. I’m sorry.” He said again while bowing like there’s no tomorrow.

“You should have been careful. Is this a playground where you can run around??” The guy with braided hair said to him with an annoyed expression. She finally stood up touching her .

“Hey what happened here?” Ji was panting as he approached them. “You ran fast hyung!” he exclaimed as he was touching his knees and catching for his breath.

“You and your friend should not run around here Ji. You might hurt someone else if you two continue doing that.” Young Bae said to Ji as he was helping Bom walk towards her apartment.

“Sorry Bae! It won’t happen again!” Ji apologized. “Oh by the way this is Seung Hyun. He’s one of the new trainees.” Ji added.

“Annyong Haseyo. I am Choi Seung Hyun. I’m really sorry to cause you this trouble.” He said.

Bae and Bom turned towards him.

“It’s okay just be careful next time. Anyway I am Park Bom Lee but call me Bom” she said with a really cute voice and smiled.

“And I’m Dong Young Bae, I hope you won’t cause any trouble anytime soon.” Bae told him and bowed at him.

“I won’t” he answered back as the two started to walk away.

“Oh and Seung Hyun-ssi! Welcome!” Bommie shouted as she waved at him.

 

‘Wah! She’s really beautiful.’ He was still staring in the air thinking how beautiful Park Bom is.

“Hyung come on! Our dorm is upstairs.” Ji dragging him towards the stairs. “Next time we’ll take the elevator so we won’t cause such trouble.” Ji told him while they take the stairs. “Don’t get offended with Bae, he’s just being a mother.” Ji added with a hint of joke in it.

“Nah, I’m not. It’s my fault anyway. I think I really hurt her.” Seung Hyun said. “Did you see how she touched her ?” He added.

“Yaaahh ! hyung! You already bumped her and made her fell on the floor and still you think like that??” Ji said to him with disgust on his face.

Seung Hyun hit Ji’s head instantly after hearing that. “Pabo! I mean she’s touching it because she’s hurt! Your mind is full of nasty things you know!”

 

Ji Yong’s POV

“We’re here!” Ji said after entering their dorm. “I’m with Seung Hyun hyung!” as he approached the living room. The other trainees were there also.

Daesung the angelic smile and Minzy the maknae got accepted too. They were all sitting on the couch while Chaerin is in the kitchen cooking.

“Annyong Haseyo!” the two greeted delightedly. Ji and Seung Hyun greeted back.

Ji approached Chae and touched her shoulders. “Hmmmm.. That smells good.” He said while sniffing around. “You smell good too. I like that perfume that you wear when I’m around.” He said teasing her. Usually she’d blush right away. But lately she’s being cold. He thought to himself.

“Ji Yong-aah, you better back off, I’m holding a hot spoon you know.” she said warning him.

“I love you too. Chaebabe!” he jokingly replied while backing off.

 

Chae’s POV

‘They’re here.’ She said to herself as she cooks Ji’s favorite dish. She knew that he’s fetching Seung Hyun. She knew Seung Hyun before because of Ji, she met him a lot of times. She might deny it to others but she knew she’s pretty close to Ji. She’s the closest girl to her outside his family.  She knows him very well, every move he do, every facial expression, and every girl that he dated. It hurts her that Ji only jokes around her. ‘He’s never getting serious.’ She said to herself.

“Bom unnie told me that she’ll be here. But still she hasn’t arrived.” Chae said while transferring the food to the table.

“Ow~~ we saw her with Bae. Seung Hyun bumped into her accidentally and I think she’s hurt. They’re on your dorm.” Ji answered.

“Ahh. Seung Hyun oppa be careful next time!” She called to Seung Hyun.

She’s dialing Bommies number when the two arrived.

 

Bom’s POV

Bom is out of the world again. Zoning out of Earth into her own planet.

‘It’s that guy who bumped me. It’s Choi “Hottie” Seung Hyun.’ She said to herself while resting on the couch.

‘So he’s been accepted.’ Smiling to herself.

‘But what a way of finally meeting him. He’ll be cautious around me since what Bae had told him.’ She thought and started pouting.

“Are you okay? Does your hurt?” Bae asked her when he noticed her alienating again.

“Nah~~ I’m okay! It’s all gone now.” She said while zoning back to Earth. “Let’s go Chae’s waiting. I told her I’ll help her cook.” She said with a bubbly expression.

Bae’s just staring at her with a concern look. Bom touched his face and squished it.

“Come on Baeby eyes! Noona’s alright you know. Stop that and let’s welcome the new trainees.” She said while squishing his face more and giggling.

Bae touched her hands and let out a sigh.

“If you say so.” Bae said starting to lighten up.

 

 


 

Please bear with me dear readers ! hahaha ♥ Thanks to the subscribers!