Chapter 30

Love Ain't Easy

Authors POV

“I know you’ll be here.” The man with a long hair greeted her as he sat on the swing beside Bom.

“Oh, dictator you’re here?” she said surprised by his sudden presence.

“Yeah. ‘Coz I know you’ll be here when you’re sad.” He said and smiled at her showing his dimples.

“How did you know I’m sad today?” she asked while looking down on her feet.

“Because of TOP.” He answered.

She didn’t respond, she just smiled faintly to herself.

“See I’m right.” He said while he swings himself.

“He’s getting in this kind of troubles and yet you still stay by his side.” He continued commenting.

“Well that’s love for me.” She finally answered.

“I don’t need a perfect relationship. I just need someone who’ll stay by my side. The one who won’t give up on me, even after the worst things happens to us.” She continued as her tears starts to roll down on her cheeks.

“You’re pretty though. Enduring all of this pain but I just hope you’re choosing the things that will make you happy.” He said as he sits in front of her trying to console her.

“I-I’m happy.” She said and smiled but her tears won’t stop falling.

“Bom there’s a difference between being martyr and being strong.” He finally commented what’s on his mind.

“I know I’m a martyr. I don’t want to lose him. He’s my life. He’s everything to me.” She finally sobbed.

“He’s the best gift that I ever had and I don’t want to lose him. What should I do? I know it’s not right anymore but I can’t I just can’t. I think I’ll die if I ever let him go.” Her sobs getting louder.

He hugged her and let her cried on his shoulders. He felt her breathing became different, it’s like she’s trying to catch her breath. When he tried to see her face she already lost her consciousness.

 

 

TOP’s POV

“Hey TOP it’s Heechul. Bom’s in the hospital.” The caller said.

 

 

“What happened??!” I asked as I entered her room.

I was panting when I got there. As soon as I heard her being on the hospital, I rushed and left everything just to be here.

“Be quiet.” Heechul told me as he pushed me towards the door.

“Why…are you with…her?” I asked as I tried to catch my breath.

“We were on the park earlier. She collapsed after crying so hard.” He said with a serious voice.

“She’s hurting because of me.” I uttered.

“I’m glad you’re aware of that. You’re lucky to have her but you’re taking her for granted.” He said.

“ out.” I scoffed at him.

“Stop hurting her and be a man!” he exclaimed at me.

“T-t-tabi? Tabi?” Our heads turned towards her and saw she’s awake already.

I approached her and sat beside her as I caressed her face. I saw Heechul shook his head in disappointment.

“What are you still doing here?” I asked him.

“Don’t be rude.” Bom said as she moved my hands off my face.

“Heechul thank you for listening and taking me here.” She said as she smiled at him.

“Whenever you need me just call me. I’m always here for you. Always.” He said before leaving us alone.

 

‘Tsch! She’ll never need you.’ I commented on my mind.

 

“Are you okay?” I asked.

I tried to caress her face again and I thought she’ll push it away but she didn’t.

“I’ll be a hypocrite if I said I’m okay.” She said not looking at me.

“I’m sorry.” I told her as I held her hand with the IV.

“This must hurt you.” I commented as I traced it with my index finger.

“You’re hurting me more.” She said as her eyes became watery.

“Bom I-I know I don’t deserve your love… -bbut I don’t want to let you go.” I’m having difficulties as I talked. Choking as you can say.

“Even if I told you to let me go?” she said as her tears finally fell.

 

 

Author’s POV

“It takes a strong heart to love but it takes a strong heart to continue to love after it has been hurt. Please guide her as she chooses what could make her happy.” Heechul said as he closed the door.

As soon as he was inside his car he checked his phone and saw 10 missed calls and 5 texts.

All came from the same person. He dialed her number and reported everything happened.

 

--------------------

 

“Unnie!” Minzy greeted her as Seung Hyun helped her lay on her bed.

She was discharged from the hospital the next morning.

“Hey Minji.” She smiled faintly at her.

Her eyes are all puffy from crying.

“Minji let her rest first.” Chaerin said as she pushed Minji out of the room.

She then faced Seung Hyun with disgust on her face.

“Seung Hyun I think you’ve done enough. Will you please leave her just for now?” She scowled at him.

“Sorry Chae.” He said as he looked down.

“I don’t need your sorry. So get your sorry and get out of here.” She said as she greeted her teeth.

He didn’t say anything and just left.

 

 

“Unnie! Are you crazy??!” she now scowled at her.

“You forgave him again???” Dara butted in as she closed the door.

“Oh my God! Just oh my God!” Chae uttered as she paced back and forth.

“I didn’t forgive him yet. So chill.” Bom uttered as she covered her face with her hands.

“Really??? That’s good!!” Chae said as she sat beside Bom.

“So what’s your plan?” Dara asked as she sat across Chaerin.

 

Bommie told Dara and Chaerin about her conversation with Tiffany the other day. They can’t help on commenting after she finished her story.

 

“The nerve of that girl!” Chae greeted her teeth.

“She acts all cute and innocent but there’s a devil inside her!” Dara shrieked.

“I wanna cut her hair!” Chae added as she motioned her hands into a scissor.

“Skin her alive!” Dara furrowed her brows and pretended she’s holding a knife.

“Woah! I didn’t know you were this sadist!” Bom commented.

“So what now?” Dara asked.

“What if Seung Hyun denies it?” Chae asked as she looked at Bom.

 

 

 

Bom’s POV

“I don’t know.” I answered flatly.

“I want to rest.” I said to them.

They both understand what I meant and left me with no words.

 

‘What if Seung Hyun denies it?’

‘What if Seung Hyun denies it?’

‘What if Seung Hyun denies it?’

 

I really don’t know.

But I’m hoping he won’t deny it.

If he really loves me he’ll never deny it to the world.

I’m not up for a secret relationship.

I’m not an option. I should be his priority.

I know it sounds so shallow.

But I don’t want us to hide from everyone.

 

“I didn’t ask him to do anything before but now I just want him to announce us to the world.”

I’m afraid if that day comes.

He’ll deny us.