Chapter 5 - Family

Love Ain't Easy

Author’s POV

The welcome dinner started and everything went smoothly. At first Daesung and Minzy are quite awkward with the group but after having chit-chats with each other they started to loosen up. Seung Hyun didn’t have any problem because he already knew Ji and Chaerin before. Though he doesn’t talk to Bom, it’s like he’s avoiding talking to her. Somehow he manages to steal quick glances at her.

 

Later that night they started drinking soju, except for the girls especially Minzy. The girls only drank cola.

“Seung Hyun mianhe!” Young Bae blurted out.

“Bo?” Seung Hyun uttered.

“Mianhe. About the commotion earlier. I hope I didn’t offend you.” Young Bae said and took his last shot of soju.

“Ahh, that. No harm done! My mom always scold me so no worries.” He answered smiling.

“So we okay bro?” asked Young Bae. He raised his hands asking for a bro fist.

“Just call me hyung!” Seung Hyun answered while bro him.

“It’s so nice to see our family getting together like this!” Ji exclaimed, obviously drunk coz he’s face is turning red. Also he started blurting out nonsense and talks about girls and everything.

 

The girls were in the kitchen cleaning up their mess. The boys are now asleep on the living room. Seung Hyun is on the couch while the 3 others were on the floor hugging each other and legs everywhere.

“It’s so nice to see them bond like this. It’s like they’ve known each other for years.” Bom whispered.

“I’m really happy that I got to train here in YGE. This is family.” Minzy added.

“We are lucky.” Chae agreed.

“Unnies thank you for treating me this good already.” Minzy said while hugging the 2 girls.

Bom messed Minzy’s hair and said, “You’re welcome. Just stay out of trouble.”

“Okay??” Bom and Chae chorused.

“Okay!” Minzy said while doing a okay sign.

“Kaja! Everythings clean.” Chae announced.

 

Bom’s POV

The girls are now on their dorm preparing to sleep. Bom’s already on her bed feeling exhausted.

‘Im tired.~~ But I didn’t do much today.’ She thought.

‘Is it because I fell?’ she asked herself.

‘He’s body is kinda hard and strong.’ She said to herself, trying to remember what happened earlier.

‘Omo~~ I want to touch his body~~ There’s something under those layered clothes.’ She said trying to imagine his body.

‘Aigoo~~ Bommie you’re a ert for thinking like that. Stop it already.” She told herself. She suddenly covered her face with the blanket, embarrassed on herself but still she’s smiling with the thought of him.

Suddenly she remembered while they are drinking, she noticed him avoiding her.

‘He’s not even looking at me. Nor talked to me.’ she felt sadness as she thought of that.

‘He’s talking to everyone except me.’ She sighed.

‘Oh wait!! He talked to me!’ she said trying to remember.

Earlier

“Bom noona can you pass the steak?” he asked.

“Ah yeah!” she answered.

--------------------

‘Yeah nice conversation with him’ her last thought as she drifted away to dreamland.

 

 

Chae’s POV

“Unnie! Wake up!” as she shakes Bom to wake.

“Unnie we have to go, YG called.” Still shaking Bom up.

“Hmmm??? ~~~.~~~~ Yeah I’m up.” Bom answered as she stretched her body.

@YGE

Chae went in first and saw the boys in the lobby.

“Oh Ji you’re here also?” Chae asked as they approached the 4 guys.

“Yeah, YG called you also?” Ji asked back. Still looking sleepy.

“Pretty much.” She replied as she sat down.

 

“Oh good you’re all here.” YG said as he approach them

“Annyong haseyo sajangnim!” they greeted in chorus.

He just nodded at them as always. “Follow me.” He said as he walked off to his office.

“I wonder what this is all about.” Chae muttered curiosly.

 

Author’s POV

They entered YG’s office and they saw 2 unfamiliar people. A girl and a boy.

“My beloved trainees, I would like you to meet Lee Seung Hyun and Park Sandara.” YG announced.

“They will be joining you as my trainees. Please take good care of them as you did with each other.”

“Annyong haseyo.” The 2 greeted them and bowed down.

“I am Lee Seung Hyun. Please take care of me.”

"And I am Sandara Park. Let's work hard together!" While ing both of her fist.

 


 

Boring chapter. Still no TopBom moment. Sorry guys ~.~ SOON :3