Really Long

Love Ain't Easy

Chapter 44

Bom’s POV

“I can’t believe I agreed on coming here.” I muttered as soon as I settled down on my seat with our first class trip to Philippines.

Seungri looked at me with his smuggest look.

“C’mon noona, don’t be a pooper. I promised that I’ll be your slave right?” he playfully said.

“Well can I cuddle you? Do sweet stuffs? Can you handle my tantrums and stuffs?” I snapped at him.

His smile fades away and a frown replaced it. I looked at him in the eyes and saw him offended. I took a deep breath and said, “Mianhe dongsaeng… Girl thing… told you I have my tantrums…” I then pat his back, letting him know that I’m sorry.

His eyes lighten up, “Hyung will kill me if he knew that you were left alone in Korea.”

“You’re right. I might as well enjoy the vacation while it last.” I smiled at him.

“See you in the Philippines panda!” I exclaimed as I put on my earplugs and eye mask.

 

 

I plan to sleep away the whole trip. Well, try to avoid the PDA’s around me. Not being bitter but it makes me wish Tabi’s with me. Aigoo~*sigh* He’s missing a lot of things now. I wish the months would just pass already. I miss him so much!

 

I won’t be missing him this much if only the military would allow me to visit him. Plus no phones allowed policy is so overrated! Ugh! Nothing can do but to wait. *sigh again* besides he’ll be out soon!

 

I got an hour and a half so off to dreamland!

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

“Noona…” Seungri nudged me.

I twitch my lips open and let out a yawn.

“Noona…” he pokes me in my arm.

I lift my eye mask, slowly opening my eyes as sunlight hits me blind.

“Already?” I asked him, I looked at my watch and saw only an hour had past.

“Ani~ are you hungry?” he asked as he hands me a pack of peanuts.

 

 

I reached for the peanuts and opened it. I didn’t realize that I haven’t eaten any meal since last night and it’s already 3 in the afternoon. My stomach growled as I finish the last piece of peanut.

 

 

“Is there a can of uksusu?” I asked him.

“Lucky for you Hwangssabu hyung isn’t here.” Dara butts in.

“I haven’t eaten anything, don’t I deserve a can of corn?” I pouted at her.

“I saw you eating peanuts!” Chae interjects.

“Yah! I just ate that earlier… tss…” I playfully scoffed at her.

“Feed the alien already before she eats us!!” Ji joins the teasing.

“Aigoo~ hyung will be totally pissed if he’s here!” Seungri blurted out irritated that shocked us all.

 

 

He stands up from his seat and went to the storage area, where flight attendants are staying. When he came back, there is a can of corn on his right hand and bottled water on the left. All of us are just staring at him weirdly. As he reached my seat, he assembles the tray table and served me the corn. I was just gawking at him, I wanted to laugh but I think it’s inappropriate at the moment.

 

 

“Thank you.” I muttered as he settles back on his seat.

“If you need something just tell me noona.” He smiles and focused back on his magazine.

 

 

All of us were just looking at him. It’s not his nature to act like this, neither so caring, nor serving maknae. I almost forgot about the corn because of him. But then it’s corn, how can I pass this up? Kekeke! I silently scoop my precious uksusu from the can and happily munch on it.

 

 

Bae clears his throat as if preventing a chuckle.

“Woah! You really mean the slave thing huh maknae!” Daesung breaks the silence.

“Neh. Hyung asked me to look after her, and that’s what I’ll do.” He seriously answered.

“Hul! If I know, you’re only doing that coz you don’t have a date to this trip…” CL teased.

Seungri looks at her, gulping his own saliva as he looks at me, “Well, part of that is true.”

Taeyang throws his neck pillow at him and said, “You’re something! Really!!”

“Yah! I just don’t want to be a loner hyung!” he grins back at him.

 

 

All of us laughed after hearing the truth from him. This kid! Really! He received flying objects from us. Luckily the first class area is reserved for us. So no one got hurt aside from him.

 

 

“I knew it… this isn’t about his will for you…” I joined them as I smiled widely.

He scratches his head, still grinning at us, “Don’t tell hyung, plus I’m really a slave for you noona.”

“What if you meet beautiful girls in the Philippines? For sure you’ll go with them…” Minzy asked as she wriggles her brows at him.

“Oh…uh… I… uhm…--” He’s kinda sweating now… Uh-oh he’s torn between wants and musts. Kekeke!

“Well then, I’ll have to take care of unnie!” cutting Seungri’s stammering.

“Bo?” Ji asked in disbelief to Chaerin.

“Really??? You would do that for me???” Seungri became jumpy.

Chae stretch towards Seungri and pulled his hair, “I’m not doing this for you!”

“Hyung you should cuff your girlfriend!” he uttered as he stands away from Chae.

“That’s why I don’t find girlfriend… so clingy and needy…” he sits back.

 

 

“Girls don’t like boys like you oppa! So flirty!” Minzy answered back.

“Tss… I’ll just court your daughters once you had one! I’ll wait for them since they’ll be coming from good genes!” Seungri laughs.

 

 

Okay that’s it! His hyungs stood up and tortured Seungri to death!

He screams in horror but we didn't do anything to help him.

Aigoo~ poor panda!

 

 

“I won’t let that happen!” I muttered.

“Over my dead body!” Chae exclaimed.

“Not a chance!” Dara and Minzy chorused.

“Aigoo~ you keep on hurting yourself panda, just shut up and be my slave alright!” I told him as I munch on my corn.

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Right after we arrived in NAIA (Ninoy Aquino’s International Airport) we flew again to our real destination which is Puerto Princesa, Palawan. After an hour we reached the province. Dara said it’s one of the best provinces which had the best beaches. She didn’t disappoint us, the place is amazing! From the food to people, it’s daebak! The beaches are breath taking! If only Tabi is with me, well atleast the maknae is with me. But he’ll go play once he sees girls.

 

We’re now at a Dampa to have our dinner. It’s a form of restaurant where you personally shop for the ingredients for your food in the nearby market and then you’ll bring it to the Dampa and have them cook it. From the sea to the market then to the restaurant, fresh food you say!

 

 

“MABUHAY! WELCOME TO PALADAMPA!” The host greeted us as they served our delicious meal.

The pots are smoking delicious. My mouth waters as I smelled something citrusy yet spicy.

We started to eat as soon as everything is served in front of us. The dishes are unknown to us but we took the risk and ate it. Plus Dara recommended it, she knows Philippine food more than us and that’s why we trusted her more than anyone right now. We didn’t regretted it anyways since the foods are daebak! From sinigang to kinilaw, daebak!

 

 

“Dara, why did we go here instead of Boracay?” Ji asked her as he slurps on his fresh buko juice (coconut juice).

“Neh, Darong. I heard Boracay is pretty famous.” Daesung butts in.

After she peeled the orange she shoves it to Bae’s mouth and said, “Well, do you want to have a peaceful and stress-free vacation?”

“Neh.” We answered.

“Do you want to have fun without people watching?” she asks again.

“Of course!” we chorused.

“Well, that’s why. Bora is too crowded, and a lot of Filipino celebrities are there. Especially at this time of the year.” She shrugs as she peels more orange.

“Okay... So what do we do first?” Chae asked as she looked at the pamphlet of Palawan.

“We should try the Underground River.” Ji suggests as he peeks at the paper with Chae.

The pamphlet is passed around so that everyone can pick what they want to do.

“Spa!” Daesung mouthed.

“Snorkling and island hoping seems fun.” Minzy suggests as she ate her buko pandan salad.

“Then spa!” Dae mouths again.

“Sunset cruise looks romantic.” Bae said and he reads the description, “A breathtaking trip around Puerto Princesa Bay at sundown. Watch the sun descend along the horizon. When the night falls, enjoy the magical experience of watching the fireflies illuminate the mangroves.”

“Awww! That looks romantic! Then we’re riding separate boats! Awww! I want that Dae oppa!” Minzy blurted out as she flushed like a tomato.

“Let’s do that tomorrow!” Chae excitedly said.

 

 

I sip through my mango shake as I silently listen to what they want. I sighed deeply as I sip more of the shake. My heart aches as I feel that I’m alone in this trip. The paper reached me, I took a deep breath and passed it to Seungri.

 

 

“I’ll just go on what you pick.” I muttered that made them look at me.

“C’mon Bommie, enjoy yourself here!” Dara cheers me up.

“Neh unnie! Seung Hyun oppa wants you to have fun remember?” Minzy joins Dara.

“Well, Spa is fine with me. I want to relax anyways.” I answered back smiling.

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next day,

 

 

“Guys here’s our schedule for the next 3 days, so let’s make this fun!” Dara handed us a piece of paper with our activities on it.

“Let’s have fun! We’ll have our YG Famcon soon so let’s make this our play time before doing the concert!” Ji exclaims.

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

Day1 - Puerto Princesa Subterranean River National Park "Underground River"

Whole Day Tour Itinerary
06:30 - 07:00 am Preparation/Assembly Time
07:00 - 10:00 am Depart downtown Puerto Princesa(Land travel to Sabang Wharf)
10:00 - 11:00 am Mangrove Paddle Boat Tour
11:00 - 11:30 am Boat ride to Underground River (Sabang Wharf to Underground River)
11:30 - 12:30 pm Boat Tour (1.5km) inside Underground River
12:30 - 02:00 pm Lunch at the Park Ground (picture taking, tour)
02:00 - 02:30 Boat ride back to Sabang Wharf
02:45 - 05:30 Depart Sabang Wharf for downtown Puerto Princesa (Land travel to downtown Puerto Princesa)

5:30 onwards Sunset Cruise/Firefly Watching


Day2 - City Tour

Whole day Tour Itinerary
07:00 - 08:30 am Breakfast
08:30 - 09:30 am Iwahig Prison and Penal Farm
09:30 - 11:00 am Crocodile Farm
11:00 - 11:30 am Butterfly Garden
11:30 - 12:00 nn Mitra's Ranch
12:00 - 01:30 pm Lunch at Vietnamese Village
01:30 - 02:30 pm Palawan Museum
02:30 - 03:00 pm Public Market
03:00 - 03:30 pm Sea Port Area
03:30 - 04:00 pm Eulalia Park and Rizal Park
04:00 - 04:30 pm Plaza Cuartel
04:30 - 05:00 pm Immaculate Conception Church


Day3 - Island Hopping

8:00 - 8:30 am Depart for Sta. Lourdes Wharf
8:30 - 4:00 pm Island hopping (Snake, Pandan, Starfish) Lunch, swim, snorkel
4:30 - 5:00 pm Back to Sta. Lourdes Wharf
5:15 pm Back to hotel

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

Jiyong’s POV

We head out of the hotel and headed  to our service, “Maknae!” I called out to Minzy as I placed my arms around her shoulder.

She looks at me with surprised eyes, “Oh, oppa! Waeyo?”

I smiled at her, “Do you think your unnie will like pearls?”

She smiled widely at me and whispered playfully, “Well that depends on the diamonds around it.”

“Aish! You’re not helping!” I wrinkled my nose at her.

I remove my arms on her shoulder because Dae and CL will kill me!

Hahaha! Kidding!

“Oppa, are you gonna pop the question tonight?” she whispered again.

I smiled playfully at her as I wiggle my brows up and down.

 

 

 

Okay! Tonight is the night! I want Lee Chaerin to be with me forever!

I want to share my life, my all, and my heart to her. She’s the only girl that I want to be with when I grow old. Well except for our soon to be daughters or granddaughters.

 

 

Wish me luck!

 

 

 

Chaerin’s POV

The day had past, now it's time for the last activity.

“Ji where are you going?” I asked him as he was about to enter the mall.

“Restroom!” he answered.

The day has ended, and the underground trip was fun! 2 hours on the cave is creepy but the scenery is breath taking. The stones sparkle like it has diamond engraved on it. Also there are a lot of bats hanging above us.

“Miss bili na kayo bonet, singkwenta lang! ” (Miss buy this bonnet, only fifty pesos!) A lady approached me with bonnets on her hands.

“Uhm… Sorry I can’t speak Filipino.” I answered her in English.

“Oh, this bonnet for only fifty pesos!” she answers in English.

“This is beautiful, I’ll take this two.” I said to her as I held the 2 identical red knitted bonnets.

I took a hundred pesos from my pocket and hands it to her. I placed the bonnets back to my bag.

 

 

“C’mon hyung faster!” Seungri calls Ji.

“C’mon babe, it’s time for our romantic boat ride.” Ji holds my hand and drag me along.

 

 

 

“You ready?” Ji asked me as we board on our own boat.

“Neh!” I answered.

He brushed his thumb in my lips as I bit it unconsciously, “Don’t bite your lips.”

I felt my face warms up as he kissed my lips lightly.

“Aigoo, so cute!” he pinches my cheek. He snorts as he scratch his nose.

“Cold?” I asked and he nods.

 

 

I reach for my bag and pulled out the bonnets that I bought. He scoots closer to me as I placed it on his head. I held his face as I fix the hair beneath the bonnet. Leaning forward to him, I planted a small peck on his lips. He smiles at me, his smug smile. He reached for the other bonnet and placed it perfectly on my head. He waves away my fringe as he looked intently at my eyes.

 

“I love you.” He cooed.

This guy is so sweet! He deserves another kiss!

“I love you more.” I whispered as I rested on his chest.

 

 

The boat cruised towards the sea, around the horizon as the sun sets to its place. I looked at Bom unnie’s boat, she seemed relax and happy now as Seungri accompanies her the whole day. Dara unnie at Taeyang oppa seems at peace as they feed each other with fruits. My baby and Dae looks so cute! They’re my favorite couple! Oh, Minzy is sleeping? Or just savoring the moment? Aigoo~ they make me feel giddy!

 

 

“Chae…” Ji calls, cutting my thoughts.

“Neh?”

“I can’t be a superhero.” He muttered.

“Huh?” I look up at him, and I saw him staring at the sunset.

“Because the fact that you are my weakness… I also can’t fly coz I’m always falling for you…” he continued as a faint smile crosses his face.

I hit his chest lightly, “Aigoo! What a cheesy man you are!”

He chuckles as I hit him continuously.

“You loved a cheesy man…” he muttered as he placed his hand on the edge of the boat, letting his hand touch the sea water.

I rested my head on his chest again, “I never thought I’ll end up being with you… but hey, that’s what they say, you’ll end up loving the person you never thought you’ll be with.” I told him as I traced my finger on his chest.

“Do you see yourself with me in the future? Gray hair, wrinkled and saggy skin, hunched back, and grandchildren running around us…” he asked seriously. I felt his heartbeat races inside him.

 

 

I looked at him puzzled and wondered. What does he mean by that?

“What?” I asked raising a brow.

“I know we’re still young… but Chae you’re the only girl that I see, that I’ll spend with the rest of my life.” He looks at me with his eyes turning red and moist.

“Ji, seriously???” I blurted out as I stand on the boat.

“Woah Chae! Carefull!” he holds my waist as I struggle on my feet.

The boat shakes as I stood up and back away from him.

“Okay! You’re out of you’re mind!” I yelled at him.

 

 

I don’t know why! But what should I do???

This is too fast! I love him so much!

But why am I afraid???

Am I ready to be with him?

Yes!

But is he really ready???

Or just because he’s afraid being alone???

I don’t know!

Otteoke??

 

 

“You’re saying no?” he asks as stand up and approached me.

Uh-oh! The boat is now out of balance!

 

 

“Yah! What are you two doing???” Dara yelled at us.

As I turn my body towards them, the boat wriggles to the right side and it turned upside down.

 

 

 

 

I stormed off the shore as soon as I set my foot on the sand. Not looking back, I walked straight to our hotel, not minding if I’m dripping wet or the people eyes me with puzzled look. Ji didn’t caught up to me. He’s hurt. I know. He caught me off guard! How can I react to that??? It’s all too sudden.

 

It’s not that I don’t love him. It’s just, I don’t know. I’m afraid. Afraid that he’ll get tired of me someday. Afraid that we’ll end up divorced like my parents did. I don’t want to have a broken family. Especially with Jiyong, whose numerous of girls surrounds him. Divorce is possible. But! Ugh! I don’t know!

 

I rested on the bed after I cleaned myself up. Jiyong is still not back. He didn’t change his clothes, he might get sick! Oh my! No~ A faint knock interrupts me from my thoughts. I climb off the bed and open it, only to find Bom unnie with  beers on her hands.

 

“Can we talk?” she asked as I let her in.

I guess she already knows what happened between Ji and me.

“Unnie… I’m confused!” I exclaim frustrated.

“Come, sit here and drink this!” she hands me the opened can.

I drink a mouthful from the can, drowning all the feelings that confuses me.

“So what confuses you?” she asked smiling, sipping from her own beer.

“Him!” I blurted out.

“Waeyo?”

“He’s Kwon Jiyong! Bigbang’s leader! G-dragon! Heartbreaker! The leader!”

“Haven’t we surpassed that idea? He’s yours, and we all know how you tamed him.” She still smiles at me.

“But unnie… w-w-what if we don’t make it and ended up d-divorced?” I gulped another mouthful. Tears rolls down my cheeks as I endured the taste.

“Chae, not all marriages ends up like your parents did… some are just unlucky and some are blessed… you wouldn’t know that if you don’t trust yourself and Jiyong…” she sips on her can again.

She sits beside me and wipes the tears off. “I love him… so much…”, I whispered under my sobs.

“We know… well better do what you have to do before you know… he lost himself…” she wraps her arms around me and kissed my temple.

“You don’t want regret at the end.” She whispered. She kissed my cheeks and pinches it lightly before she stands up and headed to the door.

“Thanks unnie!” I call out to her and she winks at me.

 

 

 

Author’s POV

“I should head back now to our room! Thanks guys!” Ji blurted out, obviously drunk now.

It’s past 10’o clock and he had some drinking session with the boys.

He can’t understand why Chaerin acted that way earlier. He’s hurt, yes. A lot. Even offended on how she reacted on his proposal. He knows it’s not that romantic but what the hell!

 

 

He opens the door and saw Chae standing on the veranda, her hair being blown away by the cold breeze. He shivered as the breeze touches him, he’s still wearing the same wet clothes and he doesn’t care if he gets sick. It’s better to be sick than get rejected from the girl he really loves.

 

He sneezes as he took of his jacket, Chae turned around and approached him. She went to their closet and got him his clothes. Placing it on the bed, she helped Ji took his clothes off. But he shoves her hands away that made her flinch.

 

 

“Jiyong… mianhe… I didn’t mean to…” she looks down feeling guilty.

“I’m going back to Korea tomorrow.” He said coldly.

She looked up at him, with tears welling up on her cheeks.

“I-I-I’m s-s-so s-s-sorry!” she stutters as she hugs him that shocked him.

He doesn’t like her crying. No guy wants to see their woman cries!

He hugs her back, rubbing her back, trying to calm her down.

“Sorry for asking you off guard... I just~”

 

Chae cuts him off by kissing him intently. Her lips crushed into him, rush, and needy. His hands travels to her face, cupping it as he deepened the kiss. His tongue exploring every part of . Her hands travels down to his torso up to the hem of his shirt. She tried to lift his shirt up but Ji held her hands, stopping her from tempting him.

 

“On. Our. Wedding. Night.” He whispered beneath their kiss.

Chae breaks from the kiss to catch her breath.

Flushed, she looks at Ji who’s smiling from ear to ear, crimson red as well.

 

“So there’s a proposal… but no ring…” she whispered on his lips as she clung on to his neck.

“Babe please... I’m not strong…” he whispered back.

She giggled as she planted a swift kiss on his lips.

“I like that sound…” he said as he pulled her to bed with him.

 

 

 

 

“I know this is not a diamond ring but I promise you that my love for you will be infinite as this ring.”

image5431.jpg

 

 

She remembered what he said when he gave her their promise ring.

Now she’s looking at her engagement ring. It has now diamonds and a pearl.

Infinity is still on it. She loves how sentimental he is.

 

http://onlinefashionmagazine.info/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Unique-Rose-Gold-Pearl-Engagement-Rings.jpg

"Until whenever... Until whatever..." she kissed his lips and rested on his chest.

"To infity and beyond..." he whispered before they let sleep drift them away.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Dear Tabi,

                It’s been two years since you nter military Tabi. I really miss you! So so so so so so much! A lot had happened these past few months. Like Ji proposed to Chae! <3 We got to team up with Will.I.am! How cool is that??? Bet you’re jealous! Kekeke! Well for the boys, they’re doing solo projects for now. They’re still waiting for you to comeback…

 

                I’m still waiting for you to come back to me….

                 I’m still waiting for you to return for me….

                 I’ll wait for you, just like you said. I really miss you. Please write back.

                 Come home to me safe and whole! I love you!

                 I love you my alien! So much! ♥

               

 

PS: We had our vacation in Philippines, here are some of the photos of the place we’ve been. Missed you a lot there! Hope we can go back there together!

 

Your alien,

Bommie ♥

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

puerto_princesa.jpg

 

Puerto_Princesa_Underground_River.jpg

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQFAUKncu3Frex8hDPhBVp

 

puerto%2Bprincesa%2Bunderwater.jpg

 

 

pristine%20crystal%20clear%20waters.jpg

 

 

Puerto-Princesa-Underground-River.jpg

 

 

El-Nido-Palawan.jpg

 

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRrDcWBgKmfFbB5Kw-Oi2j

This is kinilaw. It's something!

 

 

tumblr_ljql3oMTzP1qzbf7ao1_500.jpg

 

 

This is my suite. I'm lonely. I missed you a lot... on bed...~kkkk!

Beautiful hotel bedrooms

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Update!

:)

:D

:\

:|

:">

:'(

Black Roses

Heart Shaped Paper

One-Way Love

If I could just hold you, tonight. *One shot

 

 

TO MY SUBSCRIBERS AND COMMENTERS~ THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR BEING WITH ME ALL THIS TIME!

I LOVE YOU ALL! THANK YOU FOR STAYING WITH MY STORY UNTIL THE END! ♥


 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

@ra21ah He’s just jealous and stressed! Hahaha :D Well I hope I have someone right now -__- Kidding! You guys are enough! Well Tabi is enough! :)))) Here’s a very long update! :D

@Yuraaa I’m with you! -_________-

@JingleShinggi It’s okay :))) Don’t worry, they’ll be! Soon :D

Thank you! And so are your stories! Love them <3

@ChibiCheonsa Soon chingu! Soon! :D

Don’t worry about TopBom and SkyDragon!:)))

Seungri is really cute and playful! :D That’s what I like about him! Seunghyun vs Seunghyun! Hahaha! Tabi will win :D

@RiriValerie Yeah, I even cried when he had an interview about it, Healing Camp I think! Bom really missed him a lot! Thank you :*

@BlackjackPride Time passes by easily. It’s just TOP who keeps himself away from him. Pft.

@springtempoLOVE1006 I’m a new VIP so I learned about it just last April >___< But when I saw Healing Camp I felt my heart constrict! Ang sakit sa dibdib! Naiyak pa ako coz GD was tearing up din //3 Buti nalang di ka bumitaw unnie!!!! Omo~ seeing GD ! Kahit wala pang nagyayari sakanila! Hahaha :D