Wait for me my alien. FINAL?

Love Ain't Easy

CHAPTER 40

Bom’s POV

I had the nicest dream ever!

Seung Hyun and I made up. We even shared the greatest moment of our love.

Aigoo! Aigoo! My pabo heart is falling in love again.

This time it’s deeper.

But there’s a catch.

And I hate the fact that he’ll leave again. Not long though. He’ll be back. He’ll marry me.

*giggles softly*

*arms stretching*

 

‘Wait…. No one’s beside me!’

I opened my eyes and sit up quickly.

I saw nothing beside me.

Just pillows and sheets.

 

 

“I dreamt of it.”

“Again.”

Oh my god.

I’m hopeless!

I thought that was real!

I’m really going insane.

 

I hugged my knees and buried my face.

That was a dream again.

Everything.

This is ing unfair.

But, why do I smell like him?

I can still feel his touches.

 

 

But he’s not here beside me.

“I won’t cry anymore.”

“I won’t cry anymore.”

“I won’t cry anymore.”

“I won’t cry anymore.”

 

 

These chants won’t work.

I need to get up and meet Heechul.

I should give him a chance.

My mind is out of control.

 

 

 

Author’s POV

“Uunniee!” Chae yelled as soon as she entered their pad.

“UNNIE!” no one answered her.

“Bom! Park Bom!” she repeatedly yells as she knocks on her door.

“Why are you shouting?” Bom answered lowly as she comes out from the kitchen with corn on her hands.

“WHY ARE YOU SO RELAXED???????” Chae yelled frustrated.

“Okay calm down. Why wouldn’t I be relaxed?” she asked raising a brow.

“That pabo Seung Hyun!” she scoffed.

 

Chae grabbed Bom’s hand and led her to the living room and opened the television.

The news of T.O.P leaving is all over the news and internet.

In an hour, T.O.P will be giving his last interview.

 

 

--------------------------------------

 

 

 

Entertainment News: EXCLUSIVE

“Choi Seung Hyun or better known as T.O.P of BigBang will be joining the military in Gyunggi-do, Korea today, November 4. Once he completes five weeks of basic military training, he will become an active duty soldier.”  The MC announced that made Bom drop her corn.

 

A clip from YG is shown, an insight of what he thinks about TOP’s enlistment.

He could have postponed it a bit longer, but he thought it would be best to go now in order to plan out his later stages of life. After he is discharged, he plans to return to the entertainment industry with a lighter heart and mind.”

“Seung Hyun was born in 1987 so he still has some time before he needs to enlist. But he showed his strong will to serve, and we can look forward to a lot of his activities after he’s discharge, so we decided to respect his decision.”

 

 

 

----------------------------

 

 

 

“Bommie!” Chae snaps at her. Breaking Bom’s alienating again.

“Chae, w-w-where is he?” she manages to ask as sob breaks her.

“At YG, kaja!” Chae tugged her arm and runs outside.

 

 

 

---------------------------

 

 

 

“Hyung are you r-r-ready?” Jiyong asked with teary eyes.

“I’m always ready.” He said as he pinch Ji’s cheeks.

“Aigoo.. this dongsaengs of mine. I’ll be back, it’s not like I’ll be staying there forever.” He tries to lighten up the mood but he failed.

 

 

All of the members are teary eyed. Especially the maknae, who’s struggling on his breathing. Youngbae, Daesung, and Seungri just found out today that their hyung will be on his military duties. They know that he’ll be leaving for a while but not for military. It is hard for them to go on performances without Seung Hyun. 2 years is too long for them.

 

 

“TOP 5 minutes.” The PD interrupts them.

“Can I have more time? I’m waiting for someone.” He smiled apologetically at the PD.

“Okay, just 15 minutes.” he said and left.

 

“H-h-how did Bom noona handled this??” Seungri asked.

“I don’t know. Please look out for her. For me.” He apologetically smiles again.

 

 

The boys talked and talked about the silliest things.

Trying to lift up their spirits.

Sending Seung Hyun with good vibes.

While Seung Hyun waited for Bommie anxiously.

 

 

“Chae! Can’t you drive faster???” Bom almost scoffed at Chaerin.

“Yah! Do you want him to see you alive or not?” she retorted back.

“Mianhe. It’s just….” Bom puts her hands on her face, trying not to cry.

“I know. I know. We’re almost there.” Chae pats her back and turned the radio on.

 

 

-----------------------------

 

 

KISS Radio:

“Where now here live at YG entertainment. In a few minutes TOP will give his statements for his sudden enlistment.”

“Good morning yeoreobun. I know this is all a rush. I’m sorry for the late announcement. It’s just I don’t want people to interfere with my decisions. I love my fans and all, that is why I’m doing this…. now, so that I can fulfill their wishes later on…. I’ve been on self-doubt for the past few months, I need time to reflect… To face you VIP’s again, whole heartedly and burden free… To think everything, everything that I wanted for my life. To start anew… with…. the one I love.” TOP started.

“Don’t worry VIP’s I’ll be back as TOP. Bigbang will still be Bigbang. They’ll continue all the projects, so now worries about them being on hiatus. Cheer up and wish me with your loves.”We can see his smile from the tone of his voice.

It’s an hour from now before my enlistment. I promise to be back soon. Over the past four years I was able to achieve a lot of things because of your support. Thank you for all the tears and laughter throughout our time together and all the many memorable moments,”

For his final greeting he said, “I apologize for causing such a fussy enlistment. Thank you for the four years of love you have shown me,” and finished with a shout of allegiance.

 

 

 

---------------------------------

 

 

As soon as Chae stopped the car at the corner street of YG entertainment, Bom rushed out of the car. Not caring for the hundreds or even thousands of fans that are hovering the streets of Seoul. The fans screamed as soon as they saw Bom and Chae running towards the building. Some are blocking them but they managed to shove themselves to the way.

Some of the fans shouts,

“TOP’s girlfriend is here!”

“She’s not his girlfriend!”

“Unnie stop him!”

“We hate you!”

“We love you!”

“You’re so pretty!”

“Make him stay!”

 

 

 

Bom didn’t even looked at them as she make her way to the building, all she wants to do is see her Tabi. She just showed her apologetic and shy smile at them. Some fans understood her as they made way for them.

 

Both of them were panting really hard as they reached the auditorium. TOP is still there giving interviews. He looks happy and anxious at the same time as he enlightens the media. Bom wiped her tears off and approached them; she stands behind the media while the other YG artists were on the side of the stage.

 

She’s just standing there, not saying a thing, and just looking at her Tabi. She’s waiting for him to notice her presence. She waited for him until their eyes met. Relief crosses TOP’s face as she saw Bom standing there, smiling at him. He knew she would understand. Bommie is always there for him. Not questioning him but understanding him. That’s what he loves most about her.

 

 

He clears his throat and smiles shyly at her.

 

Since a lot of people are worried about me, I guess I won’t have to worry. There are more things I want to do right now and I want to continue reaching for my dreams, but I’ll put my greed aside by taking control of my emotions and return safely for you.” He said not looking away at her.

He continued, “I’ll become closer to this ‘Choi Seung Hyun’ person that I’ve been neglecting lately.”

“So please don’t worry about me because I’ll worry more about you. Remember, I promised you that I’ll be back as a better Tabi, the person that you and I longed for. Everything will be fast and surely I’ll come back for you. You’re always the reason that makes me go on with my life. For everything that I believed in.” Still his eyes focusing on her.

 

He stands up and goes down the stage. His eyes are still on her.

He placed his hands on her face. Wiping her tears away. Slowly, he crossed the space between them and planted a soft, loving, romantic, and emotianl kiss on her lips; making her sob more. He chuckles in between their kiss as everyone gasps and whispers. Flashing everywhere, taking videos of their farewell kiss, but everyone is at awe as they witness their love for each other.

 

“Wait for me my Alien!!!” he shouted on a very high pitch tone that made everyone laugh including Bommie. She’s now calming down as Seung Hyun showers her lips with little kisses.

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------

 

 

 

"Ji are you okay?"

"Neh."

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

Annyeong! Update :))))

 I’ve been imagining Tabi on military ever since I’ve heard about South Korea’s mandatory enlistment.

That even celebrities are not exempted.

Look how Heechul serves his public duties :3 Though he’s not on a military base.

 

 

AND MIANHE IF THERE ARE A LOT OF ERRORS ON MY GRAMMAR, SPELLING, AND EVERYTHING :L

I don't usually check it again and again. :((

SORRY! SORRY!

 

 

 


 

 

 

Le comments :)

 

@Yuraaa Yes he does :))) HOPEFULLY :D

@ra21ah Thank you :))

Oh yes, SkyDragon >:D

@BlackJackPride I knew you’ll love it. :”>

@ChibiCheonsa Awww! I LOVE YOU MORE :”> Yes he will :)))

@Marianations Omo~Otteoke???

Mianhe dongsaeng! 3

I forgot that I have a friend in Spain.

She's just out of my mind until now, she just arrived and that's the only time we got to connect again.

Sorry :3

 

Seung Hyun needs it :)))

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

Yeoreobun! You know I love to read your comments right?? :)))

I feel deprived now, especially that the end is near. :(((

Though I still love you guys :***

 

♥ To my wonderful subscribers~ I LOVE YOU AND THANK YOU SO MUCH ♥

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

KURIGO~

I HAVE A NEW STORY COMING UP :))) BUT I'LL FINISH THIS AND Black Roses FIRST  :)

 

FOREWORD WILL BE POSTED SOON :">

 

 

 

 

A LITTLE SNEAK-PEAK:

 

 

“Stop loving me. I’ll never love you the way you want me.” He said.

“Stop loving him. You’re not the girl for him.” His brother said.

“Stop looking for someone else.” My best friend said.

“I only want you. You don’t know what you’re saying. Sorry but I can’t love you.” I answered.