Chapter 16

Love Ain't Easy

Ji Yong’s POV

 “What will I do to you Chae Rin? What?” I asked as I tried not to show my emotions.

“Just leave me alone.” She told me as she covered her eyes. She’s now crying and I don’t know what to do.

“I’m sorry.” I said as I sat down beside her and looked at her. It pains me to see her crying like this. I never want to see her like that and it even hurts more to know that she’s crying now because of me.

 

I lowered my face to her. I kissed her lightly as I caressed her face. I felt chills run down my spine as she kissed me back. I want to stop the time. I want us to be like this forever. I deepen my kiss to her, making us almost out of breath.

She opened her eyes and suddenly pushed me away.

“I love Hyun Seung.” She whispered not looking at me.

Those words were like knives stabbed on my heart. I felt my world turned upside down. I was like falling and crushed down. I looked at her and said, “Mianhe Chae Rin,” And I went out of my room.

 

“Hyung is she okay?” I heard Seung Ri asked.

I didn’t answer and just walked pass him.

“Oppa! Oppa!” Hyuna called me.

‘Damn. I forgot about her.’

“Let’s go to m place.” As she tugged me towards the door.

 

 

Chae’s POV

“Ughh… My head….” My eyes are still close as I massaged my temples. I lay down more as I tried to shake off the pain. I opened my eyes and saw that I’m not in my room. I quickly sat down and remembered what happened last night.

“It’s Ji Yong’s room.” I muttered to myself. Then flashback hit me.

I touch my lips as I remembered our first kiss last night and probably our last.

‘Is it the right thing that I told him that it’s Hyun Seung that I love?’ I sighed with my question.

 

I get up and primped myself before I went out. I saw the helpers cleaning the mess from last night.

“Good morning Ms. Chae Rin.” They greeted me, I just smiled and bowed at them.

“Morning Chae.” Daesung greeted me. He’s in the kitchen drinking coffee.

“Morning Dae. Where are the others?” I asked as I approached him.

“The maknaes and  noona are still sleeping. GD is still out.” He answered.

“Coffee?” he added.

“Neh… Thanks..” I placed my palm on the mug, feeling the heat. I looked at the hot coffee and sighed again.

“So…. What happened to you and GD?” he asked as he ate a sandwich.

“Nothing.” I answered still looking at the coffee.

“He looks like he was about to cry when he went out.” He looked at me.

“Ahh. I can’t remember anything.” I said lying.

 

 

Bom’s POV

I’m the most happiest person in the planet right now. Nothing can ruin my mood today. I looked at Tabi as he was still sleeping. He’s so adorable when he sleeps. I can hear his soft snoring. It’s so cute. I just hope nothing will change between us since I gave my everything to him.

I was about to get up quietly when he grabbed my arm and pulled me to his chest.

“Where are you going?” he asked with his husky voice.

“I need to fix myself. The girls might barge in.” I said as I hugged him.

“Don’t worry. They’re on our pad.” He said with a soft chuckle.

“Really?? So you and the girls planned this??” I asked in disbelief.

“I want to have you to myself.” He kissed my cheek.

“Tsch. Let’s get up. I’ll cook your favorite.” I stood up and covered my body with my blanket.

“Wait!” he grabbed my wrist and turned my palm. He placed a black box in my palm.

“Oh right! The rings.” I muttered.

“You forgot it don’t you??” he asked me and pouted.

“Of course not… but it looks weird.” I teased.

“We’re weird.” He chuckled. He opened it and took my ring and placed it on my forefinger.

“Ehhhh???” I blurted out.

“It’s cute.” He said and smiled.

I took the other ring and placed it on his thumb and he laughed.

“Alien.” He told me.

“Happy 3rd anniversary Seung Hyun.” I hugged him and kissed his lips.

“I thought you forgot.” He told me as he lay me down and showered me with small kisses.

“I’ll never forget it!” as I hugged his neck.

Our lips touched again and kissed like there’s no tomorrow. I let him played inside my mouth. I bit his lips and said, “Wanna hear my song for you?”

“You wrote a song for me??” he asked excitedly. He helped me get up.

He prepared the bath tub with milk soap and some rose petals while I got my Ipod and speakers and played You and I.

“Your voice is so beautiful.” He commented as he hugged me and I leaned on his chest.

“You like the song?” I asked as I played with the water.

“I love it.” He said as he kissed my shoulder.

 

 

“How long you’ll be staying here?” I asked as we sat down on the couch. Our song still playing repeatedly.

“You want me to leave already??” he asked and pouted.

I laughed and told him, “I mean how long you’ll be staying here in Korea. Your Japan promotions.”

“Ow, that. Hehehehe” he chuckled. “I’ll be staying here for a long time. I’ll be filming for a drama and a movie.” He added.

“Wow! Really???” I asked excitedly. “So we’ll have a lot of time together?” I asked.

“Of course. You can visit the set with the other members.” He told me.

‘You can visit the set with the other members.’ It echoed on my mind.

He hugged my waist and I leaned on his chest. I was still thinking about what he just said.

 

 

Kring~Kring~Kring.

Someone’s calling him. When he looked at his phone his expression changed. He suddenly stood up and excused himself.

‘What’s with the panic mode.’ I thought to myself.

“Bommie I got to go somewhere.” He said to me when he returned.

“Where to?” I asked as I raised my brow.

“It’s about the acting coach.” He told me.

He kissed my lips and headed out.

 

 

I was left there puzzled.

‘Why suddenly leave?’

‘What’s with his expression as he saw the caller?’

‘And who’s that caller?’

Those questions repeated in my head.

 

 

Ji’s POV

“Ugh…” I pounced my head.

‘Where am I?’ I asked myself.

I noticed someone was hugging me when I stretched my arms. I opened my eyes to see who it was.

It’s Hyuna and we’re both under the sheets.

“Ughh! Not again!” I muttered to myself. I tried to sneakily get up trying not to wake her up.

“Oppa…” she opened her eyes and held my hand.

“Let’s sleep more.” She added.

“I have to go Hyuna.” I snapped and left her.

 

 

Chae’s POV

“Oppa… Where are you??.. I’m here at your door…” I hanged up when he opened the door.

“Hey babe.” He greeted me and kissed my lips.

“What brings you here?” he asked as he held my hand and made me sit on his lap.

“M-m-mianhe oppa.” I stuttered as I looked up to stop my tears from falling.

“Why?? What happened??” he asked me.

“I-I-I kissed Ji Yong.” My tears started to fell.

“But I pushed him!” I snapped and looked at him.

He wiped my tears and he smiled faintly.

He sighed and looked down.

“Do you still want to continue?” he asked not looking at me.

“Of course.” I said as I cupped his face to make him look at me.

“It’s been 3 years Chae.  Still he’s----” I cut him off by kissing him.

He kissed me back and cupped my face. Our kiss became hotter and I knew he’s asking more than a kiss. I felt his hand on my back trying to unhook my bra.

When he unhooked it I pulled out from the kiss and stood up.

“Oppa. Please. Not this.” I said to him as I hooked my bra.

“Mianhe.” He said and hugged my waist.

 


 

Random chapter. Kekekekeke :D

Omo~~

 

@Yuraaa Shame on my y mind! Kekekekeke :”> though I’m torned between two guys, still thinking who to choose :)

@MarchGirl I feel shame for this. Aigoo! :”> hahahahaha! Yeah, they’re perfect for their roles. Kekekeke~ troublemakers for Skydragon :D

@Marianations Let’s just hope Tabi won’t change :l

Aigoo.. Alcohol makes people say and do things they want! kekekekeke!