Chapter 26

Love Ain't Easy

Author’s POV

“Hey! I’m glad you could come.” The guy with a nerdy glasses and tied hair greeted her.

“How can I refuse a dictator??~kekeke” she happily greeted him as she pinched his cheeks.

“Yah! How can you be so pretty! You’re even prettier than me!” she added as she played his pony-tailed hair.

“Wah! Is that a compliment or what?” he jokingly scoffed.

“It’s an insult on my side! Let’s not hang out!” she joked.

“Hmmm.. It’s a waste coz I found a new ice cream parlor which served sweet corn flavored ice cream.” He hummed as he walked off.

“Sweet corn?? Ice cream??” She rushed to his side.

“Take me there!” she shrieked as she pulls his hoodie.

“Aniyo. I’m going home.” He placed his hands inside his pocket and sighed.

“Arasso! Let’s hang out then! But please take me there!” She pleads as she tugged on his arms.

 

The ice cream parlor wasn’t that far so they decided to come back at the park. They’re now sitting on their favorite swings as usual.

“Wah! That ice cream is the best! Gomawo chingu!” Bom blurted out as she stretched her arms upward.

“Here.” He throws something to Bommie.

“Oh~ chocopie??” She muttered.

“Neh~ eat it okay?” he said as he placed his hands behind his head.

“Yah. If Hwangssabu knew about this he’ll totally make me work out to death.” She told him frustrated.

“Then eat it here now. I won’t tell.” He chuckled.

“I’ll save it as my dessert.” She placed it in her pocket.

 

They talked for hours until the sun was about to hide. Living in their own world, ignoring the people passing by, and forgetting the world they belong in. They didn’t even noticed that someone was following them. Watching every move they make.

 

“We should go. It’s getting dark.” He said as he stood up and stretched.

“Aigoo~ it’s almost 6…” She stood up also and started to walk.

“I should walk you to your place.” He offered.

“You sure? It’s getting dark. Someone might…you know…” She joked.

“Yah!~ I’m a man.” She scoffed at her that made her laugh.

 

“Bye now. Thanks for escorting me here. Now go.” She pushed him away and turned towards the lobby.

But he suddenly grabbed her wrist, making her face him. With no words he cupped Bom’s face and just looked her in the eyes. Bom was so shocked that she can’t even move. She hit realization when he tried to cross the space between their face.

“Yah!” she pushed him away and slapped his face.

“Waeyo??” He asked while rubbing his cheeks.

“Waeyo?? Huh!” she asked in disbelief and left him.

 

 

TOP’s POV

I went to the kitchen to get something to drink. While my dongsaengs are on the living room hovering over the laptop while whispering profanities.

“It’s photoshopped.” GD whispered.

“… This is fake. It’s just taken in a wrong angle.” Daesung whispered back.

“It looks real.” The maknae commented.

“What looks real?” I asked as I stand behind them.

To my surprise Taeyang suddenly closed the laptop and placed it on his lap.

“Uhh… hyung…” Daesung can’t finish his sentence.

“Should we tell him?” GD whispered to Taeyang.

“Tell me what??? You know I hate it when someone’s not telling me the truth making me look dumb. ” I yapped.

“See it for yourself.” Taeyang handed me the laptop.

 

As I saw the photos the laptop slipped off my hands but luckily Daesung caught it before it hit the floor.

Are those photos real???

Date on a park???

Sharing ice cream?????

Bom??? Kissing???

I suddenly felt pain strike through my chest.

Thousands of vaults electrifying it and burning it to ashes.

My throat felt dry and I felt like choking, making me hard to breathe.

She’s cheating on me now???

 

“It hurts, isn’t it?” Taeyang mocked me.

“Th-those are…fake.” I stuttered as I turned my back on them and went to my room.

“It looks real!” I heard Taeyang as I closed the door.

 

I throw myself on the bed laying flat on my stomach.

My tears started wetting the sheets of my pillow.

I reached for the scotch on my mini refrigerator and started guzzling it like an energy drink.

The scotch was almost empty when I heard something.

Feeling numb and dizzy I tried to ignore it.

 

*Ring~Ring~Ring*

*Ring~Ring~Ring*

*Ring~Ring~Ring*

*Ring~Ring~Ring*

*Ring~Ring~Ring*

 

My phone rang continuously as it vibrates on the side table.

I wasn’t going to answer it but it’s now ringing for 30 minutes.

 

“Y-yobosseo??” I asked with a cracked voice.

“Are you crying??” she asked with worry.

“What is it to you if I cry?!” I snapped at her.

“I’m your girlfriend!”

“A cheating one…” I uttered that made her gasp.

“Let me explain Tabi… I didn’t cheat on you, it was all a misunderstanding…” she explained.

“Does he kiss better than me??” I asked sarcastically.

“Is his lips softer than mine? Is he great on bed?” I continued firing at her.

“Mwo~mworago???!!” She yelled on the phone.

“Waeyo?? You didn’t hear me??” I mocked.

“For God sake Seung Hyun I gave myself to you! Only you! And you ing know that!!” she yelled again as I heard her sob.

“I’ll h-hang up…and pretend t-t-that I didn’t hear that.” Her voice all cracked up as our line got cut.

 

 

Bom’s POV

‘Does he kiss better than me??’

‘Is his lips softer than mine? Is he great on bed?’

‘Does he kiss better than me??’

‘Is his lips softer than mine? Is he great on bed?’

‘Does he kiss better than me??’

‘Is his lips softer than mine? Is he great on bed?’

A cheating one…’

 

Those words echoed on my mind. I can’t believe he could say those painful accusations to me. It’s not like I meant it to happen. It was all a misunderstanding. It was all taken out of context. I curled my knees to my chest and hugged it as I continued to cry.

 

To: My AlienTabi

Although you may have hurt me by the words you just said,and yes I cried my heart out,still I’ll forgiveyou. Just talk to me when you’re sober enough.

Sent.

 

 

“Unnie… gwenchanayo??” I heard Chaerin as she knocked.

“Bommie-ah…” I heard Dara too.

“I-i-i’m okay… I’ll sleep now…” I answered trying my best to not sound like crying.

“Sure?” they chorused.

“Neh. Goodnight…” I answered back holding back my tears.

 

I am not mad but I am hurt. I’m hurt by the words he uttered tonight over the phone. And here I am, lying in my bed, deeply wounded.

 

 

 


 

 

Sorry for the crappy updates! But I'll update later again :) For now I'll sleep!

Dont forget to check on my one-shot , http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/210869

Thank you for the subscribers and readers and comments :**

Ppyong~Ppyong~

 

 


 

@BlackjackPride She’s crazy for Top :l

@MarchGirl Surely it’ll cost them trouble :x I’m with you on killing her. >:)

@Yuraaa It won’t be fun :(

@suhbbe It’s the dictator :)

@ChibiCheonsa Especially in this :x

@kwonmimi Hold back your fingers she’ll be revealed in the next chapters >:)

@Marianations You’re not the only one that wants her dead. I want her head off too >:)