Forever starts now.

Love Ain't Easy

CHAPTER 46

Bom’s POV

Oh boy. I know this would happen! Aish! This Seung Hyun alien always gets himself in trouble! His mouth won’t shut this time! Omona! I hope appa would go easy on him.

 

 

“Unnie! Don’t worry, oppa can handle him!” Chaerin nudges me with a wide smile plastered on her face.

“I’m not worried…” I mindlessly uttered, staring blankly.

She stares at me with are-you-kidding-me look, “Unnie, you are swallowing your saliva like there’s no tomorrow,” she smiles again, “but hey don’t worry!”

 

 

I grasped my neck as I felt it dry, I guess I’m really gulping too much! Aigoo! I’m worried! What if appa doesn’t approve?? Omona! Andwaee!!! That can’t be! If he forbids me to marry him, he left me no choice but to run with Tabi away! We’ll marry against his will, even he dishonor me as his daughter!

 

Yeah! That’s right! I’ll elope with him! Neh! That should do! He already made too much money and so do I! I don’t need an inheritance or whatsoever~ hul!

 

But I don’t want to marry against his wishes… I want appa to bless us with much happiness and prosperity like their marriage… Aigoo! I hope they’ll talk rationally!

 

 

“KYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!! THIS IS KILLING ME!!!!!” I shrieked at the top of my lungs as I ruffle my hair in to mess.

 

 

The girls are looking at me like I’m somewhat crazy.

NEH! I’M GOING INSANE! >3<

 

“I’m going out!” I stood up and headed for our garden.

 

 

After the YG Family Concert, we’re supposed to have our annual after party. But due to Tabi’s surprised proposal, we ended up here in my house. With my appa talking to that alien.

 

As I headed for the door, I saw them sitting face to face. Looking dead serious… Tabi’s eyes twitching and appa… and, wait, soju??? They’re just drinking the whole time????? I’m on my room, dying because of worry but here they are just drinking??!! Aigoo~ my appa is an alien too >__<

 

 

“Told you not to worry,” Chae whispered next to me as she eyed the two.

“I don’t know Chae… I think I should be more worried now that they are drinking~otteoke??” I panicked as I saw them drink the soju bottoms up.

“Bommie-ah don’t just stand there, come…” my mom tugs me from behind, leading me to the men in my life. She placed the spicy chickens at the table, where the soju’s are.

“Hey Bommie-ah.” Tabi calls out to me as he reached for my hand, his face and ears flushed.

I held his hand and he pulled me to sit at his lap, “Tabi, your drunk…”

“Eherm…” my father coughs across us.

“Appa… you told me you’ll just talk to him…” I faced him pouting.

“We are talking…” he smiles at me as he ate chicken wings.

“So… how’s it going?” I asked as I stand up to sit next to Tabi, but he held my waist and placed me on his lap again.

 

I guess everything is smooth between them since Tabi has the guts to place me on his lap. My dad seems relaxed, I guess he agreed! :D Kyahhh! I held Tabi’s hand and played with his long fingers…

 

“So what were you saying Seung Hyun?” my dad asked as he finished his wings.

“Uh… yeah… uhm…” he suddenly looked tense, sweat gushing out from his forehead.

I reached for his forehead and wiped his sweat carefully, not touching his alien hair. I looked at his hair, ignoring his intense gaze at me, “You were talking to my dad.” I caressed his hair and examined the color.

 

He returned his eyes to my dad who’s waiting, “Sir, like I told you before… I see myself marrying Bom. I could not imagine my life passing through me, without her by my side…”

 

I gawked at him. His words, those short sentences, those words, I didn’t know what to say. It’s coming from his mouth, it felt like he just sang a sweet ballad song. It’s music to my ears… I’m still looking at him, lost at the moment. Until he reached for my face, he gently brush his thumb through my cheeks as my vision started to blur…

 

I wrapped my arms around him and nuzzled on his neck. I let out all the emotions that I’ve been hiding for almost 6 years of us being together. The angst, hatred, pain, sorrow when I lost him, love, happiness, frustration, love, love, love, and more love. He rubs my back, soothing me, cooing me with his sweet words.

 

 

“I love you Park Bom…” he whispered on my hair.

“You don’t know how long I’ve waited for this…” he cups my face, staring directly at my soul.

“Tabi-ah, how can you make me f-feel this way… you hurt me, but you made me fall for you even more…” I breathed on his neck. I felt him shiver beneath me.

 

 

I almost forgot that my dad and mom is in front of us, if my dad didn’t talk, I could have been making out with him right now… aigoo!

 

“Seung Hyun, I heard you said that not so 3 years ago… and we know that those years weren’t good… I’ve seen my daughter in her worst and I can’t tolerate that this time…” he said that made me shudder, remembering the things that drove us apart.

 

 

“I know it Sir, it’s my fault… but now I know what to do this time… I learned from my mistake, and that won’t happen again… I promise,” he caressed my hair gently, twining it on his finger.

“Bom… are taking him back?” my dad asked.

I let go of Tabi and looked at my dad, “Appa, I just want him in my life…”

“You’ll marry him?” he asks again.

“Neh appa…” I smiled shyly at him.

 

 

He coughs and straightens his position, “Well then, I have no choice but to give my princess to you Seung Hyun, you better take her seriously this time… I don’t care if you’re a ing celebrity, I’ll hunt you down once you make her suffer once more.”

 

 

Seung Hyun gulps his own saliva and said, “Y-yes Sir~”

“Call me dad.” He offered his hand for a shake and Tabi gladly took it, “I’ll treat her like how a queen should be cared and love for.”

 

That’s what my father wants to hear, his assurance, my assurance. I felt something crossed my chest, it’s unbelievably soothing yet painful. I can see how my dad pulls back his own tears, trying to be strong in front of us… I know he’s not yet ready to let me go, but he’s left with no choice… he knows I’ll be only happy with Seung Hyun.

 

‘Thanks appa… I love you more that I’ll ever love a man…’

 

 

My dad pours the soju on their glass again, and once more they drink it one shot.

He pours again the glass, I reached for it but Tabi grabs my wrist, stopping me from drinking it.

“You can’t drink… I need you to tame me when I get drunk…” he said lowly, only I could hear.

I chuckled as I hands him the glass, “Can I sit beside you?”

“I thought you’ll never ask! My legs hurt and you’re so heavy…” he teased as he pushes me off.

“Yaahhh! Mwo~” I was about to hit him when someone cut me off.

“Bommie!” Chae waves at me, telling me to come.

 

 

“You’re lucky!” I scoffed at Tabi then head off to Chae, I heard laughter from my dad as I left.

“Waeyo?” I asked her.

“We got to go…” she smiles at me, like a ridiculous smile.

“We?? Where??” I asked her, but she grabbed my wrist and we ran to the door up to Jiyong’s white Bentley.

 

 

 

 

Author’s POV

“Yah! Where have you been??” Bom asks Ji and Seungri as they got on the car.

“Hyung can handle himself…” Seungri snickered, looking smug as always.

“Where are we going?? We should get Tabi too!” Bom exclaimed.

“Wait, I’ll go fetch him, your father wouldn’t mind right??” Ji asks Bom and she nodded.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

“Where are we???” Bom asks again as she peeks through the tinted window of the car.

“We’re at a church or something??” Seung Hyun joins Bom.

“C’mon!” Seungri hops off the car and so they followed.

Jiyong held Chae’s hand and they started running circles in the meadow, under the moonlight.

Bom and TOP sits at the swing where the others are merely waiting. They watched the 2 run across the meadow.

 

 

“Yah! Yong Yong! I’m tired!” Chae catches for her breath as Ji drags her.

Ji sits down, “I’ll give you a ride.”

“B-b-bo? On your back???” Chae still catches for her breathe and he just nodded.

 

She wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs on his torso. He stands up again and runs through the grass. Savoring the cold breeze and the calming scent of the night.

 

Chae rested her head on his nape as he continued to run, “Ji, you’ll just get tired, stop this now…”

“Not until you say yes…” he muttered under his breath.

“Yes for what??”

“That you’ll marry me…”

“I already said yes, didn’t I?”

“That you’ll marry me, right here, right now…”

“Mwo-mworago?????”

 

Jiyong stopped and Chae gets off his back, still she stares at him blankly, “Yah, Kwon Jiyong…”

“Marry me. Right here, right now… I promise you that I won’t let you regret it… I promise you that I’ll always make you remember why love me… and I promise you that I’ll live my life just for you…” he held her hand and he placed it on his heart.

 

His heart, beating like crazy, she felt it.

“This heart, it only races for you…” he held her hand and kissed it gently.

She caressed his face, “Where’s the priest? The judge?? How??”

 

Jiyong grabs her hand again and together they run towards their friends. They are there, holding a dress and a flower for Chae, and the rings for Jiyong.

 

 

“You ready??” Ji asked her as they stand in front of a priest.

“Is this the new trend?” the priest asked, smiling at them.

“Eh?” Chae blurted out.

“Getting married at 12 midnight?”

“Ow… uhm… we just want to be unique…” Ji answers.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

“Loving you was not my plan… it was never on my list… but I don’t know why God made it happen, but I’m pretty sure that he really wants me to be happy with you Ji… I know I hurt you a lot of times, but thank you for not giving up on us, thank you for just being with me here Ji…”

 

“I never thought I’ll make this far with you… I never thought that you’ll end up with an like me… But I thank God everyday because I know when I wake up, there’s someone like you who’ll be greeting and loving me in a way that I can’t even describe… It may sound selfish, but I just want to keep you by my side, forever if it’s possible… You, who brings the best and worst of me… What am I supposed to do when the best part of me is always you Chaerin?”

 

“Then be with me for the rest of our lives…”

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

“You think they’ll be doing it tonight??” Seungri asked loudly, obviously drunk.

“I bet! Jiyong is waiting for this to happen for like forever!” Dara blurted out, everyone burst into laughter because they know it’s true.

“Yah, how do we get home? We can’t drive like this!” Seungri exclaims.

“CAB!” TOP shouts at maknae.

Seungri wraps his arm around TOP and hugs him while walking.

 

They just got out from a beef barbeque shop near Bom’s house. Bom is not drunk coz TOP won’t let her drink, not even a single drop. She’s the only sane person on their group. Everyone is getting crazy and noisy, she better hurry up before they gather too much attention.

 

Bom raised her hand to call 2 cabs. Daesung, Minzy, Dara and Bae are together. They’ll drop the girls off first before going home. Then TOP and Seungri on the other cab.

 

 

When TOP is in the cab, he started shouting, “PARK BOM SARANGHAMNIDA!”

He even tried to get off the cab by opening the window and sliding half of his body there, while Seungri pulls him back.

 

He keeps on screaming, “SARANGHAEYO BOMMIE-YAH!”

“YOU’RE MINE! ARASSO??”

“YOU HEARD ME! SHE’S MINE!”

“Yes, yes, I’m yours! Will you shut up now and sit properly???”

TOP reaches for her face, he then planted a soft kisses, “You. Are. Mine. I. love. You.”

He let go and slips back inside the cab, Bom waves her hand and said, “Seungri, I entrust him to you… Tabi, just behave, arasso?”

“Neh!” the boys chorused.

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

Her nails digs on the sheets beneath her as the man below her make her feel tingling pleasure. She wraps her arms around him, digging her nails to his skin as he positioned above her. His eyes focused on hers as pain crossed her face when he fully conquered her. He stops and stares at her for a moment, he caressed her sweated face asking, “Gwenchanayo?”

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

OMONA? IS THE ENOUGH? ~kkkkkk!

 

 

 

I originally planned to end this in next chapter, but it hurts me to end it that way.

So I’ll try to end this with 3 more chapters :)))

 

 

 

THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBING AND COMMENTING! <3

 

MsWildflower  Aww! :”> Thank you! :) I’m glad you liked it!

AyuBom21 Finally finding the right one for them :”>

Yuraaa Me too!! I can live happily if that were to happen :D

angelin Thanks from my TopBom heart <3

RiriValerie  Awww! Shucks! >__< I’m glad you like this chapie :D We all wish for that :D If only I can do mashups :| Thanks btw :)))

BlackjackPride Awww! I’m glad you feel that!! :D More spazzing??

Pausdneym As always! Hahahaha! :D

springtempoLOVE1006 This time it’s for good :3

Hahahah! Di yan! :D Tara na! Korea! Gusto ko din TT^TT

2Ne1L0v3R Ui! Filipina din! :D Sobrang bagay talaga silang dalawa :D Di ko maimagine na may iba silang kapareha! Hahaha :D

iminkki :”> awwww! ~kkk :D

ra21ah Yeah, it hurts but I’ll have to finish this, since it’s so long already :<

 

 

 

*didn’t check this, mianhe for the mistakes. Got to sleep already :))*