Chapter 24

Love Ain't Easy

Chapter 24

Bom’s POV

‘Hmmm…. Hmmmmm… Buttered corn… yummmm…’

‘Buttered corn?…’

‘Bacon? Eggs?…’

‘Toast?…’

‘Sweet floral scent???’

Am I in heaven? Am I dead???

My stomach rumbles as I kept on smelling those heavenly scents.

Ugh. I’m so full when I slept but now I’m so hungry.

I stretched my arms aimless and tried to reach Seung Hyun but the bed is empty.

 

“Hungry?” the man with a husky voice asked me.

I opened my eyes and saw him holding a tray.

He placed it on the bed side table and sat beside me. His hands reached for my face and caressed it gently. Slowly, he leaned forward to my face but before he reached my lips I covered it with my hands.

“Tabmm….Ihannmmm brmmm mmnmmm…” With my hands covering my mouth.

“Ehhh???” He said with his lips twitched and raised his brow.

I lift my hand an inch and said, “Tabi I haven’t brushed my teeth yet.”

With that he burst into laughter and removed both of my hands darting it on the top of my head.

He then steals a quick kiss on my lips.

Not once,

Not twice,

But many times.

 

I hid my lips by biting it shut. He looked at me, still holding my hand and I saw his brow furrowed. He leaned forward again but he went for my ears and whispered.

“I love how you smell in the morning, afternoon, evening, and even midnight.” He chuckled showing his hot dimples.

“Tabi… Stop it…” I looked away as I felt my face became warm.

He let go of my hands and cupped my face. No, he squeezed my face making my lips puff. He grabbed his opportunity again and kissed me.

 

“Breakfast in bed!” He exclaimed as he reached for the tray while I sat down.

I can’t believe what I was seeing.

Rose petals on the floor,

A dozen bouquets of flowers surrounding the bed,

Pink balloons,

Scented candles.

 

“Okay… So tell me, how long have I been asleep??” I asked Tabi with a confused look.

 

But deep inside I felt like dying in happiness. The butterflies on my stomach are back again and this time they are partying inside. My heart flutters, making a ‘tump-tutump-tutump-tump-tutump’ sound.

 

“Hmmm…I dunno… I think I’m the one who’s asleep.” He said while arranging the food.

“Ehh???” I blurted out now focusing on the corn.

“You know… because I’m seeing the girl of my dreams.” He said as he looked into my eyes.

 

His gaze always melts my heart and this time his using his pick-up lines on me making my heart totally fizzle. I felt his hand caressed my cheeks, feeling my already flushed face.

 

“Park Bom… Alien… Corninator… Weirdo… Woman from mars… Please don’t blush to other guys… this is for me only… Arasso???” he asked me while doing his killer pout on me.

“I don’t know about that…Well.... I’m hungry…” I was about to reach for the corn cob when he suddenly grabbed it and stood up.

“Mworago???” he asked with an annoyed face.

“I said I’m hungry….” I stood up and tried to take the corn from him but because of our very very high height differences he just stood there raising the corn cob away from me. I got nothing left to do but jump and jump and jump.

“Yah! Yah! Yah!” I snarled at him as I placed my hands on my waist.

“Give me that!”  I raised my right arm and signaled him to give it to me.

“You don’t mess with my corn.” I said now in a more serious tone.

I saw him gulped. Yikes! He’s afraid now.

~kekekeke~

With hesitation on his eyes, he handed the corn to me without any words. I glared at him and started munching on the corn. He sat on the edge of his bed looking gloomy, so I approached him and sat on his lap.

 

“Of course my natural blusher will always be yours. I won’t blush for anyone.” I assured him as I continued munching on my corn happily.

 

 

TOP’s POV

“Not even for Hee Chul. Understand?” I said with a straight face.

Letting her know that I’m not kidding about it.

“Yes sir!” She blurted out as she salutes on me with the corn.

 

I grabbed my IPod and pressed play.

The moment that she heard our song played she looked me in the eyes and smiled.

“Now what?” she asked me.

I grabbed her corn and placed it on the plate.

I gestured her to stand up and grabbed her hand leading her to the center of the balloons, flowers, and scented candles.

 

She looked at me and understood what I wanted to happen. She placed her hands on my shoulders and leaned on my chest while I placed mine on her waist. I pulled her closer to me as the first stanza of the song finished, I removed her voice from the song leaving the music on so I can continue singing it up to the chorus.

 

You, When I fell
you held me back up with an unfaltering gaze

And You, through those sad times
held my hands till the end of the world

I might be a shabby person who has never done anything for you
But today, I am singing this song just for you
Tonight, within those two eyes and a smile
I can see the pains from protecting me
You and I together. It's just feels so right
Even though i bid you goodbye, to me this world is just you
You and I together, don't ever let go of my hands
even though i bid you goodbye, to me this world is just you”

 

“It sounds funny when you sing it…” she teased me.

“But thank you for singing it to me…” she added as she gazed upon me.

Seeing her like that makes me the happiest person alive....

But the wicked also.

I rested my right hand on the back of her neck, hugging her closer.

 

“If ever the day comes that you’ll realize that I’m the worst person you’ve met… just remember Bommie, what I gave you is the best of what I have and what I am to you is the best that I can be.” I told her with my sincerest heart.

I felt like my heart is being crushed. I don't want that day to come.

“That day won’t come.” She whispered as we continued to dance over and over with our song.

 

 

--------

 

Ji Yong’s POV

“Be a good boy oppa.” Chae Rin told me as she hugged me on my waist while my arms are rapped around her shoulder.

“Always.” I told her and kissed her temple.

“Please look after for big Seung Hyun, don’t let him do anything stupid.” She’s now always asking me to guard Seung Hyun like I’m his guardian. Though even if she don’t ask me I’ll always keep my eyes on him, especially Young Bae.

“Neh~” I kissed her nape, around to her neck, and near her jaw.

“Oppa! Someone might see us…” she’s giggling as she said that.

“Get a room!” Bom noona shouted.

She’s now heading towards us with TOP hyung  on her side and the others behind them.

 

Chae Rin suddenly pushed me away and walk towards them.

“Yah Chaebabe! Are you planning to go on a trip??” I yelled at her.

“Bo??? What trip?? I’m not going to any trip.” She answered with a confused look on her face.

I approached her and held her shoulders, stopping her from walking. I kneeled down and tied her shoe laces.

“Oh! That trip! Kekekeke!”

Our laughter filled the YG lobby. I'm reall happy that all of us are gathering like this.

They're even sending us off to the airport.

 


 

@Yuraaa True! Let’s make some banners saying “TOPBOM PLEASE BE TRUE!” hahaha :D

Top is such a baby, thinking running away is the answer :( Conflicts will come after this :(

@lonelyshadow He’s afraid :(….Waeyo??? It’ll be fun :l

@ra21ah I bet she won’t T__T here’s a small skydragon~sorry if it’s short :)

@Kay37541 Oh I really hope that also! Hahaha :D But I need her! >:) Let’s just see what trouble will she bring to TopBom 3

@heysarang Here’s maybe the last :( I won’t but someone might kill her! Hahaha! Me too, craved for it last night! ~kekekeke

@Marianations He’s having difficulties about this… Aish!

@ChibiCheonsa Yeah. But it’s his fault anyway.. TwT

 


 TOP_10222009_seoulbeats