Recording...

Love Ain't Easy

Chapter 38

Author’s POV

Ji Yong slowly opened the door of the guest room.

He knows his in trouble again. Neh, he gets in trouble a lot.

 

 

He expected to see Chaerin to be sleeping or just lying on the bed. But she isn’t, the lights are on and she’s in front of the dresser, removing her makeup.

“Baby girl...” he called out to her but she doesn’t respond.

He sat on the edge of the bed, sighing in relief that she’s removing her make. Meaning, she will stay with him for the night.

“Mianhe baby girl…” he said again.

“You’re not sleeping here, are you?” he asked.

“I don’t know. My stuffs are still here.” She finally answered.

 

 

He gulped with nervousness. He forgot to transfer her things to his room and she’s been asking him to do that for a week now. She didn’t requested to move-in in his room, Ji Yong did. Well, he insisted it. Chae only agreed if he’s the one who’ll transfer her things.

 

 

Ji Yong stood up and went on her dresser and grabbed all her clothes at once. Chae just watched him move her clothes to the other room. She smiled to herself as Ji tries his very best to move as fast as he can. In 5 minutes all her stuffs were gone. Ji approached her with a satisfied smile on his face.

 

 

“Done…” he smiled as he bit his lower lip.

“Good.” She smiled back at him

 

 

Without words he scooped her off her feet, wedding style.

Chae clung to his neck and held it tightly.

They move towards Ji’s room and he placed her gently on his bed, while Chae is still fixated on his neck.

Not letting him go or sit up.

“I’m lucky I’m in love with my best friend, lucky to have been where I have been…”  Ji sings while he’s on top of her.

“They don't know how long it takes….waiting for a love like this…” Chae answered as he cupped his face closer to her.

She reaches for his lips and planted a short yet sweet kiss. Ji chuckled as their lips parted, he rested his forehead in hers and let out a happy sigh.

 

 

“Are you forgetting something?” Chaerin asked him as she hugged Ji’s waist.

“Happy anniversary…..of your break up with Hyun Seung…” he playfully says.

Chae burst into laughter as he greeted her like that.

Ji collapsed on her side, facing her while she tugs his hair behind his ear and she caressed every part of his face.

Her eyes becoming teary as she said, “Happy anniversary to us…”

“I can’t believe you’re here with me right now. I still can’t believe that an like me can have you in my arms. That you are mine.” He said with his sweet voice.

“If this is just a long dream, please don’t wake me up.” Her tears are now falling.

“This is not a dream baby… but in case you wake up and decided to leave me, please just kill me…” he wiped off her tears.

“I won’t ever do that… You’re the best I ever had.” She held his hand and kissed it softly.

He breathes on her hair and whispered, “I would give up everything for you… even my career…”

 

 

The two just lie togetherside by side. Their arms wrapped around each other as they shared the moment of silence. But the moment got interrupted by the ringing of Ji’s phone. He wasn’t gonna answer but Chae grabbed it and answered herself.

 

 

“Yeoboseo?”

“Oh Chaerinie, is hyung there?” The maknae of Bigbang asked.

“Neh, wait I’ll give it to him.” She gives the phone back but Ji ignored it.

“He’s asleep already, you want me to pass the message?” she covers up for Ji.

“Ah, yeah. I just wanna ask if you guys are coming tomorrow. You know, to show our support for TOP hyung’s leaving.” He said that made Chae gape over the phone.

 

 

Ji noticed her surprised reaction; he grabbed his phone back and talks to the maknae.

“Yah! What are you calling for in the middle of the night?” he scolds him. He’s still obviously irritated with Seung Ri disturbing their love making.

“Mianhe hyung. I just wanna check if you’re still coming tomorrow.” With his apologetic voice.

“Of course I’ll come. I need to be there. Our hyung needs us to be there.” He said and hangs up.

 

 

“What did he said? TOP leaving?? What? Bigbang? Us? YG? Bommie???” Chae managed to say after the shock.

 

 

She didn’t know this, neither of the girls. The only people who knew about this are the Bigbang members and YG. They tried to keep this as a secret to everyone. But tomorrow TOP will announce it himself.

 

 

“What about Bom unnie?? Is he really giving her up?” she felt pain on her chest. Even though it’s not her love story to spare, she loves the people that are involved.

“Don’t worry babe, hyung needs this to think things over. He needs to reflect and to search for his self. But I know he’ll be back.” He said as he pulled Chae back to bed.

“What will happen to you guys?” she asked with her concerned face.

Ji faced her and hugged her closer and said, “Well……. I’ll promote GD&TOP alone, I guess, or solo activities for the mean time. There are a lot of options. YG has planned this through. Even hyungs comeback is being planned. So don’t sweat, arasso?” he kissed her temples for reassurance.

“But what about Bom unnie?” she asked again, her tears are building up on the corner of her eyes.

“I know hyung. He’ll make things better. We should give him the benefit of the doubt.” He answered as he tugs strands of her hair behind her ears.

 

 

Chae opens again to let out a yawn but this time, Ji didn’t interfere anymore. He doesn’t want her to walk out on him. Especially at this time of the night. The thought of Chae leaving him and her walking on the streets alone makes him shudder.

 

 

 

TOP’s POV

“Things have changed for the past 3 months.” I answered seriously.

“People change.” I added.

“So does feelings.” I heard her whisper.

“Does it change that easily Bom? Everything?” I asked her, hoping that her answer would be no.

“Right now, I don’t know…” her voice almost a whispher.

 

 

I let out a heavy sigh and parked inside the YG building. As I turned off the engine I spring out of the car and opened the door for Bommie. I offered my hand as her support and she accepted it shyly. I didn’t let go of her hand until we reached the recording studio. She didn’t pull her hands off me, and I’m really glad that she didn’t. For sure it’ll break my heart into pieces and it won’t be a good memory to bring when I leave.

 

 

I want her to record the songs that I wrote for her. Well for us actually.I handed her another paper which contains our duet song and the Bommie song. I am watching her intently as she scans through the lyrics. Looking at her like that made me notice how much weight she lost and how her bubbly aura decreased. The insides of me twitched as I felt guilt for doing this to her.

 

 

Her cute puffy cheeks are now less than happy.

I want to touch her, to feel her skin again.

To let her know that I still love her.

Will always have and will always will.

But I need to restrain myself.

After everything that I put her in to.

 

 

She looks up to me and opens , “The Bommie song is like a good bye song? And this one, the no-title one is…. Are you telling me to wait for you?” the sudden straightforwardness of her surprised me.

 

 

I guess we should talk this out.

No shouting.

No rush feelings.

Just plain talk.

 

 

“I’m not asking you to wait for me, but I’m asking for your faith and forgiveness.”

 

 

“Tabi, you broke my heart so many  times… But still I forgive you even if you don’t ask for it.” She said while looking down on her fingers.

 

I noticed something alien on it. She’s still wearing it.

I smiled to myself as I saw she's still has it.

The way she said it, it’s not sarcasm. I can still feel her love for me.

 

“I know…” I trailed off. I am out of words. I sit down on the couch and clasped my hands.

She approached me and tilted my chin up to meet her gaze. Her face is very serene and the smile on her face is the smile that I longed from her.

Her hands cupped my face and she tells me, “I already told you, it’ll be hard and painful but I know everything will be worth it.”

“A-a-am I worth it?” I stuttered as I felt my throat contracts.

“It’s never too late to go back and fix things that didn't work out as planned. All of us make mistakes and we hurt the people we love. It is possible to fix it, it won't be easy of course but if you care enough about someone, you'll go around the world and back, just to make things work.” Her ever loving voice touches my heart.

I held her hands and breathe on it. I closed my eyes and kissed her knuckles lightly, and we intertwined our fingers together. Gathering all the man in me, I asked her.

“You said you love me. Is that in past tense now?”

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

RECORDING:

 

 

TOP:  You know I'm trying to make it happen for us right now

I gotta do what I gotta do, for me and you

 

I remember we were living like kings and queens

In a little tiny castle made of hopes and dreams

It was destiny, it was meant to be, we were so complete, the perfect team

 

Then suddenly there's a glitch in the system

And in between us is a big strip of distance

They say it's supposed to make the heart grow fonder

From all I can tell it couldn't be wrong

 

Bom: A little bit more goes a long way

 

TOP: A little bit of right goes the wrong way

 

Bom: I keep giving you keep taking

 

TOP: I'm trying to make a living be patient

 

Bom: All dressed up nowhere to go

So I'm dancing on my own I've been waiting way too long

Dancing on my own

Play one more so-o-o-o-ong, so-o-o-o-ong, so-o-o-o-ong

But you're not coming

So-o-o-o-ong, so-o-o-o-ong, so-o-o-o-ong

But you're not coming home

 

TOP: I don't want you dancing by yourself

And I don't want you picturing yourself with someone else

I know I made some promises and honestly I wanted this to work out

I didn't know the shiny star I found was about to burn out

So what now, we go around like a record

I'm feeling disconnected and you're feeling disrespected

I don't know how this gonna wrap up but 'til I’m home you should turn that track on

 

Bom: And that's all I get from you

But I give my all to you

 

TOP: And that's all I hear from you

 

Bom: All dressed up nowhere to go

So I'm dancing on my own I've been waiting way too long

Dancing on my own

Play one more so-o-o-o-ong, so-o-o-o-ong, so-o-o-o-ong

But you're not coming

So-o-o-o-ong, so-o-o-o-ong, so-o-o-o-ong

But you're not coming home

 

TOP: I always think about you

Try to not over think about you

I always dream about you

Try not to dream about you

I'm feeling so lost without her I, I, I, I try to come home

And it's so hard being out on my own

It breaks my heart to leave you alone

 

Bom: And that's all I get from you

But I give my all to you

 

TOP: And that's all I hear from you

 

Bom:  All dressed up nowhere to go

So I'm dancing on my own I've been waiting way too long

Dancing on my own

Play one more so-o-o-o-o-ong, so-o-o-o-o-ong, so-o-o-o-o-ong

But you're not coming

So-o-o-o-o-ong, so-o-o-o-o-ng, so-o-o-o-o-ong

But you're not coming home

 

TOP: I told you I'll be home

I told you I'll be back

 

Bom: One more song till you go home

 

TOP: I told you I'll be home

I told you I'll be back

I told you I'll be back girl

I told you I'll be home

 

 

Bommie

Love seems to change so easily,
In place of our own greed, a painful scar is left,
Gotta let you go

And please don't cry

I guess I was not really the person for you
I couldn't hold back my stupid heart
Which pained you
And please don't cry

Refrain:
Here is the end for the both of us,
And until the world would allow our love then,

Chorus:
It's okay baby please don't cry,
This long journey is about to end.
But someday, we will meet again,
In the next life, we will see each other again

Verse Two:
Everyday, we are blinded by our anger,
What we were fighting about every minute,
I cried every night,
Baby I cried


All the long nights
I stayed up late crying,
I spent them all alone
Baby I cried


Bridge:

Sometimes, when tears come to me,
I remember our beautiful memories
I hope that you won't be hurt more,

And please don't cry


 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

Annyeong Yeoreobun sorry for leaving you hanging there.

What will Bom say?

Will she go for Heechul?

Or pursue Tabi?

 

 

Kurigo, sorry if the Skydragon is lacking >___<

Promise I’ll make up to you!

Ppyong-Ppyong! <3