Chapter 22 - Pranked

Love Ain't Easy

Minzy’s POV

“Oppa!” I called Daesung as I entered the studio.

“Oh Minki-ahh!” I like how he calls my name like that.

“Here, I prepared you some food.” I gave him the packed lunch and sat beside him.

Luckily the other members and papa Teddy are not there. Too much for the awkwardness.

“Wahh~Minki-ahh did you cook these?? Yummy!!” he exclaimed while munching on his lunch.

“Neh. You shouldn’t starve yourself working, what if I’m not here oppa?” I nagged him with worry.

“Aniyo~ I’m eating on time.” He muttered.

“It’s already 2pm.” I told him as I checked the time.

 

“Wahh! I’m so full! I can’t breathe! Ugh! My stomach” he blurted out as he slumped on the couch.

I sat beside him and gently rubbed his stomach but he held my hand and placed it on his chest.

“Oppa, I thought your stomach hurts?” I asked.

“Gwenchana.” He smiled.

That smile of him just makes my day and even for a week.

“My heart is so happy right now Minki. Thank you.” He said as he pulled me closer making me lean on his well built chest.

“Oppa, you’re so cheesy right now.” I .

“Your presence just makes me happy especially when I’m stressed out like this.” He kissed the top of my head.

Whenever he kisses me there I felt like fainting.

My stomach gives a twirling sensation.

A very good feeling that I can only experience from him.

What will I feel if he kisses me on my lips? Will I totally faint?

Gosh! Too young to kiss! >_<

 

I looked up to him just to see him already sleeping.

“Oppa, lay down.” I shook him.

He woke up and lay down on the couch. I was about to stand when he pulled me making me fall on top of him. My heart went pounding like crazy as our lips touched accidentally. Well maybe for me its accident but for him, I don’t know. But I like it. I lift my head up to see him looking at me with a flushed face.

“Don’t leave me...” With that he embraced me and kissed my forehead.

 

----

 

“Yah~yah~yah!” I heard someone shrieking.

“Oh my God! Ji Yong stop!!” Oh it’s Chae Rin unnie.

“Call me oppa first!” and Ji Yong oppa.

“Arasso! Arasso!” Aish so noisy.

 

I opened my eyes and saw Dae oppa giving me a “shhh” look.

“Let’s pretend we’re asleep.” He whispered on my ears.

 

-----

 

“Unnie we’re going home… Ji oppa gave Chae unnie a ring. Let’s prank on her :)”

I texted Dara and Bom unnie and told them my plan.

 

Chae’s POV

“Yah! Minji! What are you grinning about??” I asked her as she have this grin plastered on her face while texting.

“Can’t get enough of Daesungie?? Sleeping together huh!” I yapped at her.

“Aniyo~” her grin just got bigger.

 

“We’re here!” Minzy and I chorused as we enter our pad.

Bom and Dara unnie is in the living room eating some spicy rice cakes.

 

“Let’s eat! Young Bae bought this.” Dara offered us.

I sat down with them while Minzy went to her room.

“So… what happened?” Bom asked me while she was texting.

“Everything went fine, Hyun Seung didn’t technically cheated on me. Fake cheat.” I told them as I munch on my rice cake.

“Uhhhh…” Bom and Dara chorused.

“Hi Chae!” Young Bae appeared like a ghost.

I just smiled at him but his eyes focused on my ring.

I tried to act cool, not making a fuss about the ring.

 

“That ring seems so familiar to me.” Young Bae told me with a confused look.

“Maybe you saw it in a mall.” Dara commented.

“Ani~~ Ah! I remember! I saw that from Yoona, Sunny, and Hyuna. That’s why it’s kind of familiar. You four had the same ring.” My eyes went wide as I heard those names.

 

Wait… did Ji Yong gave out rings like this to his girls???

‘Oh my *ng! Ji you are dead!’

 

“Maybe you 4 had the same taste in accessories.” Bom added.

“Ji Yong gave me this…” I almost whispered.

“Uh-ohh~~” they all chorused.

 

 

“Oh my God Ji Yong you lying bastard!” I muttered as I dialed his number.

“Hey babe missed me already??” he greeted me.

“Yah! Kwon Ji Yong! Get your over here!” I almost yelled at him.

“Waeyo??” he asked.

“You go here. Now!” my blood almost rising.

“Not all times you can boss me around. I’m not your slave who’ll just follow you around, I’m your boyfriend. And no, I’m not getting my over there.” He calmly told me and that made me even madder.

“So what now? You want to break up with me????” I snapped at him.

just got serious.

“Okay!!” He yelled.

The nerve!

“What okay?!” I yelled back.

“Okay I’ll go there.” He said and hunged up.

'! I thought we’ll break up already.'

 

When I looked at Bom, Dara, Minzy, and Young Bae theit expression was a bit odd. It’s like they are afraid or something. They look pale and yet like something’s on. They are not eating nor moving. They’re just exchanging looks and whispering.

 

Author’s POV

“Omo~omo ottoeke???” Dara whispered.

“I think we pranked too much! Aigoo~ unnie will kill me.” Minzy whispered back.

“Let’s just wait for Ji to come, the look on his face will be priceless.” Young Bae added.

“This will be fun~kekeke~ sorry Chae!” Bom whispered to them.

 

“Yah! Chae Rin! What’s with you!” Ji Yong barged in without knocking.

“You liar!!” Chae shouted at him.

 

Dara, Young Bae, Bom, and Minzy just sat in the living room quietly. Watching the two fight like watching a drama. Young Bae is trying not to laugh.

“I think we should tell them~” Dara whispered again.

 

Chae Rin is nagging Ji about lying and being a playboy while Ji Yong still has no clue what’s going on.

 

“Yah! You told me that this ring is the sign of your love to me!” Chae stood up.

“Neh~ and I’m not lying about that. What’s going on with you??” Ji approached her still confused.

“Well tell that to Yoona, Sunny, and Hyuna you play boy!” Chae was about to throw him the ring luckily Ji held her hands.

“Wait. What??? Can someone tell me what’s going on!” he’s losing his temper.

“Unnie~Oppa~ Mianhe…” Minzy butted in.

“Chill bro!” Young Bae approached Ji and held his shoulder massaging it lightly.

“This is candid camera!!” The 4 of them chorused.

“HUH???!!” Chae and Ji blurted out now both of them had the confused look.

“Unnie we were just kidding about the ring.” Minzy told her.

“Sorry~kekeke” she added as she stuck her tongue out to Chae Rin.

“So you planned this all along??” Chae asked in disbelief.

“You guys are dead meat! You almost had us break up!” Ji Yong exclaimed but he’s relieved.

‘I thought we’ll break up!’ he thought to himself.

“Mianhe Ji Yong… though you should have seen the look on your face! HAHAHAHAHA” Young Bae exclaimed and laughed at his face.

Ji Yong lightly punched Bae’s arms who’s still laughing.

 

“Yah! Don’t joke like that again!” Chae pouted as she sat down on the floor.

"Mianhe~~" the 4 chorused again.

 

Ji Yong sat beside her and hugged her waist.

“Chaebabe don’t ask me that question again. EVER.” Ji pouted at her.

“Mianhe oppa… I didn't mean it” Chae hugged him back.

 


 

Kring~Kring~Kring

“Hey… yeah I heard that… I miss you too…Don’t be sad… I love you…”

"Going to Japan again... I miss you so much.... *sighed*..... I love you the most, don't forget that."

 


 

 

 

Update again :)) Though I said it'll be tonight (Philippine time) it's 4 am already~kekekeke

TopBom next :)

 

 

 


 

@Marianations Lucky you >__< mine just started and you know this is the most crucial :’(

I missed your comments ♥ and I understand you. Just study hard :D

Mines about to start and I’m on my 3rd yr in college so it’s gonna be hell busy :(

And planning to end the story before our class start. So soon :(

 

@Yuraaa Thanks! Trying to be strong with help of our monsters!~kekekeke ♥

 

@Elmoheartz Thanks! I’m getting healed by our monsters ♥

 

@ChibiCheonsa Talaga?? ♥ Try ko pang gumawa ng mas sweet :”>

Omo~Omo! Filipino! Yey! :D