Chapter 36

Love Ain't Easy

TOP’s POV

“I always listen to you Tabi, every lies, every reason, every plead. I hear out the thing that you want me to believe in.” She told me as her voice shakes.

Here I am standing in front of Bom pleading to her to believe me. But her response made my choice. I knew she had enough of me. I pushed my limits causing her to fall in the edge, leaving me.

I will make it easier for her. She’ll probably hate me but this pain will be easier as it is one blow.

 “Is that all Bommie? Maybe you just want to break up with me because you found someone else? Have you?” I asked.

 

 No it’s not asking, it’s rather accusing.

 

I approached her and looked at her eyes. Memorizing every detail of it as it might be the last time I can look at her.

 

I her cupped face and crushed my lips to her.

My kiss wasn’t gentle rather it’s causing her pain.

Forcing my way inside .

I bit it forcefully for her to open it lightly but she resisted.

Instead she pushed me away and slapped my face rock hard.

Her tears are now gushing out of her eyes. I wanted to embrace her and kiss her gently but it’ll be more difficult for the both of us.

 

 

We need space.

She needs space.

We need time.

She needs time.

We need to reflect.

I need to reflect.

 

 

“I knew it.” I said as I smirked on her.

It pains me to do this but I must.

“I hope both of you will be happy.” After saying those words to her I dashed out of the room.

As I closed the door I heard her crying. Her cry is the most painful thing I ever heard.

I wanted to die the moment I heard her cry like that. I wanted to hurt myself. Kill myself.

 

 

 

 

------------------

 

 

 

 

“Hyung wake up!” Ji yong pulled the sheets off me.

“Waeyo? It’s still early.” I muttered as I covered my face with my panda stuffed toy.

“Early?? It’s 11 am already!! We need to get ready with our launching!” he yelled at me.

“Oh yeah. I forgot. Mianhe Jiyongie.” I said as I sit up and stretched.

“Hyung, you’ve been like this for 3 months.” He calmly said.

“So? Don’t worry, I won’t be able to give you headache once I leave.” I chuckled.

He just gave me the not-that-again-hyung look.

“Hyung, we’ve talked about this. Sajang-hyung didn’t agree also.” He said like a child.

“But I need to. Besides no one can stop me.” I said as I stood up and headed in the bathroom.

“Hyung…” I heard him muttered.

 

 

 

 

------------------

 

 

 

 

 

Eum oneulcheoreom byeori bitnaneun bame (Tonight!)

Haengunui yegami uril bureune (YES!)

Areumdaun soriro jilleojwo

Like this like this like this”

 

“OH YEAH! (OH YEAH nan feelin' like)

OH YEAH! (OH YEAH jebal nal meomchujima)

OH YEAH! (OH OH OH MY MY MY)

OH YEAH! (OH YEAH)

OH YEAH (YEAH YEAH YEAH)”
 

 

 

 

The woman I’ll always love is now standing in front of me.

Face to face. Eye to eye.

First in 3 months.

 

I always watch her from a far. I don’t want to mess around her space. Our space. I already let out hurtful things. Don’t wanna coz her too much pain by hanging around where she is.

 

Singing her heart out as she faced me.

Caressing my chin with a hint of hesitation on her face.

And smiling like she’s really happy to see me.

 

I smiled back at her. My lips quivered as it formed its familiar curve.

This is my only chance to smile at her once again.

As I smiled at her, her facial expression changed. I thought she would cry right there but she’s fast enough that she vanished that idea quickly.

She recognized my smile.

Her favorite smile of mine.

Only she can make me smile like that, and she knows that.

 

 

She held Ji Yong’s hand and rested her head on my arm.

How I wish I could hold her like that again.

But it was my luck that she even rested her head against my arm.

 

How can that 3-minute-song ended so fast? It felt like a snap and boom it ended with that.

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author’s POV

“Hyu—Oppa! Please this will be the last! I promise!” the younger sibling said.

“They’re separated now! It’s your chance now oppa. She’s all yours.” She added.

“This will be the last. It’s not easy for her to go through this.” he told her.

“Again this will be the last that I’ll be doing this for you.” He added with a hint of warning.

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

TOP’s POV

“Oppa! Congrats!” the most annoying person showed up in my face.

I was about to ignore her and leave her when she clung to my arm and said, “You won’t ignore me if you don’t want to make a scene.”

She led me towards the waiting room and there she started blubbering stuffs that I didn’t care about.

“So I heard you’re free and available.” She giggled.

“I’m available to anyone else, except you.” I scoffed at her.

“Tsch. Pushing me away again?” she asked.

“I told you already to stop bugging me. You won’t get anything.” I smiled sarcastically at her.

She chuckled and looked at the door and smiled.

I turned to see who it was but I wish I hadn’t turn around.

It was Bom with Heechul.

My feelings. Crushed.

She might felt this also…

But I bet she's more crushed. She endured a lot of it.

 

 

I ignored her and faced Tiffany.

“You planned this all. Right?” I asked her.

“Neh, baby boy… You know I’ll do everything for you.”

“I know. You’ve done a lot already… and maybe you should stop now if you still want your career…” I warned her.

“What do you mean?” she asked nervously.

I hand her a picture that made her fall on her feet.

She tore it up and crumpled it to pieces.

Her face pale as a snow and sweat gushing out her forehead.

 

 

She laughed nervously and looked at me.

“Where did you get this???” she asked.

“If you want that to be kept as a secret, stop ruining my life......or else I’ll ruin you.” Those were my last words before I left her there speechless.

 

 

 

 

Author’s POV

Heechul brought Bom to their favorite ice cream parlor.

There they stood in line to order their desserts.

 

They were chatting happily when Heechul’s phone rang.

 He immediately excused himself and answered it as far as away from Bom.

 

Bom noticed Heechul was a bit flustered when he came back.

He placed his phone in the table and stared at his ice cream for a moment.

Bom being the curious cat turned the phone to her side to see the wallpaper clearly.

 

“Is this your brother?”

“Huh??” He’s out of his mind right now.

“Is he your brother? You both look pretty.” She joked to ease up his tensed face.

“He looks familiar though.” She held the phone to get a better view but he suddenly grabbed it off her hands making her shocked by his sudden action.

“You okay?” she asked in worry.

“I should go. Sorry, but something came up.” He said as he stood up and left Bommie hanging.

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

“TOP listen to me as your president.” YG told him with authority now.

Recently TOP has been a nuisance in the group and to him.

Schedules were ruined because of him.

Pain in the . Really.

He won’t follow orders or commands.

Well at least not, until he gets what he asked for.

“Sajangnim I’ve been asking you this. I really need this and you know that.” He said seriously.

“Arasso! Arasso! I’ll agree if you attend this one. After that you’re off the hook.” YG gave up.

He knew he won’t be able to stop him.

Once he decides he’ll do it no matter what, with or without his consent.

“Thank you hyung, I promise I’ll be better once I’m back.” He thanked him gratefully.

YG only tapped his back and hugged him.

“This kid.” YG muttered as he tried to understand his situation.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

Yey! I updated earlier :3

I can’t keep my words TT^TT

~kekekeke :D

 

THANK YOU SO MUCH TO M WONDERFUL SUBSCRIBERS, COMMENTERS, AND READERS.

I LOVE YOU ALL ♥

 

 

 

@Yuraaa It’ll be revealed soon :l

Here’s a photo of him with his new hair. Maybe this is for his new movie. High school Tabi ♥

http://www.bigbangupdates.com/2012/06/more-top-incheon-airport-from-japan.html

@BlackjackPride Here’s an update :)) Omaygawd :3 That’s so…ughh…. Thank you so much :***

PS: you don’t know how much I felt right after I red your comment <3 Thank you chingu! :D

@ChibiCheonsa We’ll have to wait TT^TT

Two slaps won’t be enough :3 hahahaha!

Tabi always picks the wrong decision. But I hope this one would be right. :)

@ra21ah Neh. Too long right -___-

Skydragon is okay :3 I think they suffered enough for the past years.

So don’t worry Skydragon moments will come in the right time :))

@zyaneth Awwww :”> I’m really glad you liked it :D

I feel you in the embarrassed part~kekeke >:)

@Rexxirex You guys know what’s my next step -___- Too predictable? Neh? :3

@cikjue_2688 Our feelings are mutual chingu.

@mcmiraa 3 it’s for the best. Maybe.

@suhbbe That’s my next step so here’s TOP’s POV :3 I’m predictable TT^TT

Bom will be strong :) And for Skydragon…… might be involved! Kekekeke >:)

Oh and of course Dictator is nice :3

 

 

 

To those who haven't red  Black Roses and Heart Shaped Paper just click it and enjoy my weirdness :3