Really???

Love Ain't Easy

Author’s POV

“Omma! Sorry for bothering you…” Bom greeted lowly as she approach Seung Hyun’s mother.

“Aigoo~ Bommie-ah, you’ll never be a bothersome to me.” She answers as she held her hand, squeezing it lightly to let her know her sincerity.

“Thanks omma.” She tried to smile, trying to be cheerful.

The old woman caressed her face and said, “Seung Hyun will be sad if he knows that you are.”

Bom’s heart clenched as she heard his name, she misses him a lot. She then tried to smile warmly at her.

“What’s that?” Mrs. Choi asked, to change the topic.

She then placed on the table a large box and it is covered with a pink scarf that has a weird pattern on it.

“These are packed lunch for you and Seung Hyun… since I can’t go with you to visit,  I guess packing you lunch can be the best I can do.” She brightly answers.

“You shouldn’t have…. But thank you Bom.” She smiles at her, though something is eating her up.

Bom lifts her cup and took a sip, “Kurigo omma, tell Seung Hyun that YG family will be having a short vacation… and… I’m going.” She shyly smiles at her.

“Arasso, but when?” she asks as she took a bite in her cake.

“In December.” She rolled her eyes as she remembered the chaos when they found out that their vacation was pushed through.

The older woman almost chokes when she wanted to laugh at her expression. “That’s 10 months from now… YG,” she shakes her head.

“I know.” Bom answered as she sticks out her tongue in dismay.

 

 

Bom fell into silence as she pokes the pastry with her fork. She wanted to ask something but her mind tells her not to.

 

 

Mrs. Choi reaches for her hand again, “I know you wanted to see him badly… he does too…”

“Does he? Omma, it’s been a year since he entered the military.” She pouts.

“He never answered my letters… he never called me… it’s like he’s avoiding me…” she looked up at the ceiling, trying to prevent her tears from falling.

“Hush now my child, it’s not like that…” she wipes away the tears that are now falling on her cheeks.

“If only I can bring you with me… I would… it’s just that the military is very strict…” she consoles her more.

 

 

Hye Yoon, Seung Hyun’s noona, interrupts as she sits beside Bom,

“Bommie, you should not cry over him!”

“What took you so long??” her mom scolds her, simply diverting the topic.

“Unnie…” Bom pouts at her.

Hye Yoon reached for a tissue and hands it to her.

“Like I’m serious, stop crying over him.” She rolls her eyes at her, making Bom flinch.

“He’s not worth it.” she whispers.

“Hye Yoon!” her mom gave her a killer glare.

“I think we should go now, we don’t want to keep him waiting.” Hye Yoon hugs Bommie before she stood up and head out of the café.

“Just don’t mind her.” Mrs. Choi kissed her cheeks before following Hye Yoon out.

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

Hye Yoon’s eyes narrowed as he watched Seung Hyun approach their table. She disgusts him in some ways. Well more specific on how he takes Bom for granted. He makes her stomach twitch in annoyance.

 

 

“You’re an !” His noona greeted him as soon as he settled on his seat.

“I missed you too noona!” she answered back.

“She cried again Seung Hyun.” His mom frowns at him.

“Why are you doing this to her? Haven’t she suffered enough?” his sister scolds her.

She’s really upset with him.

“She doesn’t deserve this Seung Hyun.” Now his mom is serious.

 

 

He sighed deeply and let out a faint smile.

“I know... I don’t deserve her.” He looks down and played with his finger.

“Then why tell her to wait???” His noona’s voice accelerates.

“Keep it down Hye Yoon…” her mother touches her arm.

“I just want to give her a break from me… for the whole 2 years that I’m in here… I want her to realize what she really feels, without me on her side…” he said looking at his noona’s eyes.

 

 

She glares at him, calming herself; she took a lot of air and exhaled it slowly.

“Haven’t she established that part? Do you doubt her love for you? You’re unbelievable.” She closed her eyes in disbelief.

“I never doubted her… it’s myself that I doubt.” He snaps at her.

“Well stop doubting yourself before you lose her completely.” She snapped back.

“What do you mean??” he asked with a crease forhead.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

“Hey dictator! Long time no see!” she hugs him.

“I thought you forgot me already!” he pouts at her.

“Almost!” she teased more.

“Yah!” he exclaims as he pulls her hair.

“Aww!” she yelps as she hit his hand away.

“You cut your hair!” she points at his head.

“Yeah, cut it short, like my bangs?” he asked as he pans his head left and right.

She giggles as he shows his hair more, “You still look like a girl.”

“Whatever!” he sticks his tongue out.

 

 

“Did you just have a talk with Hye Yoon?” he suddenly asked as he placed his orders on the table.

“Neh, how did you know her?” she asked raising a brow.

“She’s our stylist sometimes.” He answered as he took a bite with his cake.

“Really?? I didn’t know she works for you guys.” She answered surprised.

“She’s really pretty.” He muttered.

Bom gape at him after hearing his statement. A wide grin is plastered on her face, “You like her don’t you??”

“Aniyo~ I just find her pretty. That’s all.” He looks away as his faced flush into crimson.

She sips her tea and said, “Well you should ask her out, since her brother is in military, she’s free to go out.”

“Stop being a matchmaker! Not because you’re love life is in good shape you can push me to have one.” He answered still not looking at her.

“Aigoo~ you’re not getting young! She’s perfect!” she smiled widely at him.

“I like someone else, but she’s taken.” He said as he looks at her.

“Go for the one who’s available...” Her grin disappeared as the awkwardness envelopes them.

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

“Yah! G-dragon! Where are you going??” CL yells at him as he silently stalks out of the recording studio.

“Can’t I have a little break???” he pouts like a kid.

“Break your face! You’ll just puff another cigarette!” she scolds him.

Her eyes squint as he saw Bigbang’s maknae outside the door.

“Yah! Panda! Where do you think you’re going?? Papa Teddy said wait here!” she yells more.

“Papa Teddy this, papa Teddy that! That’s what I hear from you all day! Will you stop calling him papa?!” Ji scoffed at her.

“Mworago???” she eyes him with dismay on her face.

“I’m gonna go grab some fresh air.” He muttered as he left the studio, massaging his temples.

 

 

“Aish!” she cursed in the air as she shuffles her hair into mess.

“Really?? Now?? Jiyong???” she mutters frustrated.

“Oohhh…. Papa Dragon is mad….” Seungri teased CL that made her neck snap towards him.

She narrows her eyes and smirked at the maknae, she pulls out her phone and dialed YG’s number.

“Neh, oppa… Seungri… Neh, he was there… I don’t know why... he’s here… Arasso!” she ends the call and smirk at Seungri.

“Yah! W-w-what was that???” he asked fidgety.

“PAPA YG wants you to his office… NOW…” she said sweetly yet scary that made him gulp his own saliva.

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

“Oppa… still mad??” CL asked GD as soon as he returned.

He didn’t answer her, instead he just took his seat on the couch and rested his head on the backrest.

CL took the seat beside him and wrap her arms around his waist, resting her head on his chest, “Jiyongie… please talk to me…” she cooed him sweetly.

“Sorry if I yelled at you earlier…” she traced her fingers on his chest, writing her and his name in a hot way.

“Don’t tease me Chae… I’m mad at you…” he warned with his strained voice that made her gulp.

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

Black Roses

Heart Shaped Paper

One-Way Love

If I could just hold you, tonight. *One shot