Chapter 12 - Kiss

Love Ain't Easy

TOP’s POV

1 minute till the performance.

“Top! Top!” the PD called me as he approached me.

“Neh?” I asked.

“Change of plan. Instead of forehead, you kiss her lips.” He said and pushed me to the stage.

“B-b-b-bo??” I asked in shock.

 

 

Bom’s POV

“Unnie it’s starting!” Minzy called out to me. I ran to the living room while holding my corn.

“Yeppuda.” Chae Rin uttered.

“Talk about hotness.” Dara added.

“Very y.” Minzy agreed.

I didn’t say anything. They have said it all.

 

“My Seung Hyun is really great.” I commented while munching in my corn.

“What’s with his expression? Did you two fight?” Chae Rin asked.

“Ani. We’re fine maybe he’s just tired.” I answered.

“O-M-G! He kissed her!!” Minzy exclaimed. All of them looked at me with shock in their eyes.

 

I almost dropped my corn when Tabi kissed her. In her lips. Omo~ I thought it’ll be on her forehead????? You liar!! Okay, okay! Chill Bommie. He’ll maybe explain later. I took a deep breath and munch on my corn again.

 

“Unnie did you know about the kiss??” Chae Rin asked.

“Neh. He told me about it.” I answered casually.

“In lips??” Dara asked.

“Neh.” I lied.

 

After the performance I stood up and went outside our dorm to have some fresh air. I walked around aimlessly, not knowing where my feet will take me. I just found myself standing in front of a park. I sat down on one of the swings. I was looking down when someone approached me. I didn’t look up to see who it was. I’m zoning out of Earth again.

 

'I wasn’t hurt because he kissed someone else. I was hurt coz he didn’t told me the truth.' I sighed.

 

“Mind if I join you?” the guy asked me as he sat next to me. I didn’t answer. I just stared down sinking myself in it completely.

Minutes had passed but the guy was still sitting beside me. I didn’t mind him. I don’t want to talk to anyone. I just wanted to talk to Seung Hyun.

 

It was getting dark already and the street lamps are now starting to light up. I looked at the guy beside me and he was looking at me also. Embarrassed, I looked away. He’s kinda cute but my Tabi will always be the cutest.

“You okay now?” he asked.

“I’m okay.” I answered.

“You might want to go home now. Girls like you shouldn’t be here out alone. Plus it’s getting dark already.” He told me. Such a talker but I like him being all concerned.

“I should go.” I told him.

“Okay. Should I walk you home?” He asked.

“Ani~ no need. My dorm is just down the street.” And I ran as I waved at him.

 

 

TOP’s POV

She’s not picking up and now it’s turned off. She might be angry with me. Aish!

“I’m not enjoying here hyung.” I complained to Byung Yung, my manager. We're at the after party.

“You wanna go out somewhere else?” he asked.

“Ani. I want to go home.” I answered.

“You sure? Hyori is looking at you. You don’t want to hang out with her?” he teased.

“Hyung come on.” As I stood up and head outside.

As I went out the bar reporters mobbed me. Taking pictures and asking me about Hyori and the kiss.

I just continued walking and didn’t answer any questions.

 

 

Chae’s POV

“Why are you here Kwon?” I asked as Ji sat beside me.

“Nothing. I just missed you Chaebabe.” He said while nudging me cutely.

“No food?” I asked.

“Hehehehe. Yep. I’m hungry.” He turned the TV on while I prepared some food for him.

“Yong Yong!” I called him.

“Woah! Did you cook all these??” he exclaimed as he sat down and start eating.

“Ughhh! It taste great!” he added as I was watching him. Unconsciously, I started smiling at him.

“Let’s eat together.” He offered me.

“I’m done.” I answered.

“So- uhm- Hyun Seung and you.” He said.

“We’re fine. He’s really sweet.” I answered. Suddenly I felt like I was choking.

“You love him?” he asked looking down on the food.

“Y-y-yeah.” I stuttered.

“Good.” He looked at me and smiled.

'

God I love his smile.'

 

 

Ji’s POV

“Good.” I started munching again.

She’s happy already. Good to know. At least he’s making her happy.

‘Lucky bastard.’

 

“I’m home.” I saw Bom entered.

“Oh noona! Let’s eat!” I offered. She looks sad.

“Thanks. But I’ll sleep now.” She said and entered her room.

“Okay.” I answered.

 

“Is she sick?” I asked Chae.

“Ani~~ TOP kissed Hyori’s lips in their performance earlier.” She answered.

“Really?? She must be jealous.” I answered.

“Maybe but she said oppa told her about the kiss.” She said while drinking her juice.

“If I kiss someone, will you be jealous??” I asked hoping for her to say yes.

She just laughed and said “Ani~~ Besides, I already saw you many times.”

“Oh.”

 

 

TOP’s POV

“Hyung drop me off to Bommie’s dorm.” I said.

 

I entered their dorm without knocking. Bommie told me their lock code, but I know Bigbang knew it also.

“Hi Ji! Chae!” I greeted them. Looks like their having a serious talk.

“Oh! Oppa!” Chae look shocked.

“You saw it?” I asked.

“Neh.”

“Where’s Bom?” I asked.

“In her room already.” Ji responded.

“I’ll check on her.” I told them as I went to Bom’s room.

 

I knocked but she didn’t answer.

“Bommie-ah, it’s Tabi. I’m going in.” I said as I opened the door.

She’s lying on her bed facing the wall. She’s sleeping already? It’s just 9pm.

“Babe, are you awake?” I asked as I sat down beside her. I played with her hair and caressed her arms. Usually she’d woke up if I do that to her but she didn’t move or anything so I guess she’s awake.

I lay down beside her and hugged her back. I nudged my head on her shoulders and I heard her sighed.

“Mianhe~ I know you didn’t expect what you saw earlier.” I told her. She didn’t respond so I continued.

“When I told you that the kiss was in her forehead, I didn’t lie.” I explained.

“The PD changed it on the last minute. What can I do?” I sighed.

“I’m sorry baby. Please talk to me.” I plead. She didn’t respond.

“I’m sorry baby. I love you.” I whispered to her ears. I heard her soft chuckle. I hugged her tightly and she held my hand. She finally faced me giving me a faint smile.

“Let’s sleep.” She finally said.

“I love you baby.” I told her.

She cupped my face and kissed my lips gently. I hugged her contentedly as we drifted to sleep.

 


 

Bom's jealous :3

Who's that guy? :))

 

Thanks to the subscribers ♥

Subscribe more :**

 

SPECIAL THANKS TO @MARIANATIONS FOR THE PHOTO ! I LOVE IT SO MUCH! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! *tears* *hug*