Chapter 11 - BigBang

Love Ain't Easy

Bom’s POV

 “Seung Hyun.” I muttered as I watched Bigbang’s first Big Show. I smiled with the thought of us dating for over a year and a half now. We never kept it as a secret but we don’t tell people also.( I know it’s hard to explain. :”>)

“Proud girlfriend over here! Proud girlfriend! Hahahaha” Dara teased me as she pointed me.

“Wae? Wae? Aren’t you proud of your Baeby??” I asked.

“Well I’m very very very very proud!” she exclaimed “Though I’m afraid many girls surround him now.” She sighed.

“Yah! Don’t worry, let’s just trust them.” I cheered her up.

“Proud girlfriends excuse me. Hahahaha” Minzy and Chae joined us on our seat.

“DAEBAK BIGBANG!! DAEBAK!” Minzy cheered.

 “I can’t believe the tickets were sold out in just 2 days!” Chae Rin exclaimed. 

“I know! Bommie said she’s now afraid for her Tabi.” Dara joked.

“Yah! Don’t change the story!” the four of us laughed as the boys perform.

“Look Minzy, Daesungie is looking at you.” Chaerin teased the maknae.

“Unnie he’s not!” she blushed. “But look at Ji Yong oppa his eyes are focused on you.” she teased back.

 

 

Chae’s POV

“Yeah! Love is pain dedicated to all my broken hearted people. One’s old flame, just scream my name and I’m so sick of love songs. Yeah hate them love songs. Memento of ours… Lies!

A late night and rain falling down. I bring you back from my memories. I promised myself I would be fine without you, but I can’t help it. I take in liquor which I don’t even know how to handle trying to fill my empty heart. A day without you is too long. I pray that I may please forget you, that’s a lie.”

 

Ji Yong was looking at me while singing those lines. I can see he’s smiling though there’s something else in his eyes. Our relationship didn’t change. He still jokes around me though he acts different when I’m with Hyun Seung. I tried to avoid him as much as possible but what can I do, he’s my weakness. Instead I tried to act nicer to him.

 

Flashback

“I’m trying to forget him now but he’s still bugging me.” I complained as I told Bommie about Ji Yong.

“If you want him to stop bugging you, you shouldn’t restrain yourself to him. Acting mean and snob will only make him more determined to tease you.” Bom told me.

“You think he’ll stop if I act nicer?”

“I don’t know. I really think you should talk to him” She told me.

*sigh*

---end----

 

Lately he’s becoming a pain in the to our boss and to the boys. He would get in trouble because of his girls would go to their pad or at YGE and make a scene.

His attitude towards girls became worse. It’s like he’s just changing clothes when he changes his girlfriends. Almost every day. I thought YoonA was the one. I guess guys like him won’t settle down with one.

 

 

Bom’s POV

“Chonun TOP-imnida!” Seung Hyun greeted me as I opened the door.

“TOP? As in T.O.P?” I asked. “Yah! Are you the best??” I joked as I sat down.

“Then…. call me Tabi.” He said with a lot of aegyo. He sat beside me and lay down on my lap.

“Tabi? What a weird name.” I teased as I caressed his face. Poking his eyes and lips.

“We’re weird.” He answered.

“You’re weird.” I pinched his nose.

“You’re weirder coz you’re from Mars and that makes you an alien.” He teased.

“Yah! I’m not an alien!” I scoffed.

“Yes you are!”

I lowered down my face to him and he closed his eyes hoping that I’ll be kissing him, but not! I bit his nose so hard that he fell on the floor.

He screamed in pain as he covered his nose. He’s now rolling in the floor still covering his nose.

“Omo~Omo! Tabi!!”I panicked. I think it’s bleeding! I ran to him trying to calm him down.

“Sorry Tabi, Mianhe! Noona’s mianhe..” as I tried to take his hands of his face.

“Oh my God!” he yelled as he covered his nose more and turned his back on me.

“Yah! I’m sorry! Come on let me look at it!” as I was trying to make him face me.

“My fans will be angry.” He muttered. He then faced me and removed his hand, pouting like a baby.

“Omo~ it’s not bleeding, and it’s not broken!” I snapped but his nose is swelling now and red like a tomato

“But it hurts.” He said pouting more and tears forming up in his eyes.

“Tsch. Such a baby. Mianhe baby boy.” I lightly massaged his nose.

I was about to stand up and get the ice pack when he suddenly grabbed my wrist and pulled me. He’s now on top of me glaring at me with his fierce eyes.

“Where do you think you’re going?” he asked with his husky voice.

“I-I-I’ll get~~” he cut me off when he lowered his face to me.

He started to kiss me lightly then eventually his tongue was playing inside my mouth. Our tongues played with each other like swords. His kiss is getting deeper and deeper. He’s asking for more. Suddenly his hand roamed around my cupping it with his right hand while his left hand cupped my face pushing his kiss more. I moaned lightly when he pinched my . He bit my lips that made me moan more. He kissed my lips again gently and looked at my eyes.

“That’s for being bad.” He muttered under his breath.

I smiled naughtily to him. He showered me small kisses around my neck and jaw.

“I love you.” He whispered to my ears.

“I love you more.” Tracing my forefinger in his lips.

“I love you most.” he kissed my lips again and smiled.

I giggled softly as he started kissing me again on my neck.

“Stop it already, I’m having goosebumps!”

“ Kyaahh~~ baby boy come on! Kekekeke~~ Stop it already!” I squealed.

He stopped and lay down beside me. I faced him and he hugged me on my waist. I cupped his face and touched his nose.

“Still hurts?” I asked. As I looked at it, it’s swelling down already but still looks red.

“Ani, it’s healed now. Thanks to you” He said with a naughty smile. He crossed the space between our face and kissed me again.

 

TOP’s POV

I kissed her lightly this time. I don’t want to make a wrong move again.

‘Sorry Bom.’ It’s the first time that I touched her like that.

“Bommie.” I called her.

“Hmmm?”

“I’ll be performing with Hyori next month.” I told her.

“Lee Hyori??” her eyes opened widely.

“Neh.”

“Woah! My man performing with Hyori! You’re really famous now huh.” I sighed.

“I’ll be kissing her forehead.” I said like I was asking for her permission.

“It’s okay.” She said smiling.

“There might be an issue after that.” I said with a hint of joke.

“I’ll give you to her since she’s Lee Hyori.” She joked and laughed.

“Don’t worry about me, it’s just an act.” She assured me.

“Watch my performance with her, okay?” I told her as I played with her hair.

 


 

Update :3

*phot not mine