Chapter 10 - Move on? Let go?

Love Ain't Easy

Seung Hyun’s POV

“Yoboseyo?? .. Uh~uh~ w-w-what do you want?....Oh! Mianhe I forgot, let’s just go~uh~ later after lunch.” I answered my phone still half asleep. I’m kinda surprised that I’m on my happy mood today, usually I’m grumpy in the morning. Then I remembered Bommie and I slept together, literally. I stretched my arms and felt Bom’s not on my side. I panicked as I get off my bed.

“Bommie-ahh!” I called out as I looked for her in my bathroom. Empty.

“Bommie-ahh!” I called as I ran downstairs.

“Aish~ the house is always noisy when you’re here!” I heard my noona complained. “She’s in the kitchen you mutt.” She added.

“Good morning noona.” I greeted her and kissed her forehead and she glared at me as usual.

“Morning ma! Morning babe!” I greeted them as I entered the kitchen. Bommie’s kinda up now as she ate her corn.

 

We left after having lunch there. Noona asked us to stay longer but I’ve got to go somewhere so instead I promised her I’ll bring Bommie some other time. Before we left, Omma made us packs of side dishes that we can eat in our dorm. When we arrived I gave Bom the packed dishes for her to keep.

“These are yours. Why give it to me?” she asked as I put it inside the refrigerator.

“It’s ours. And I’ll eat here anyway.” I answered.

“Oh okay. Eat here with the boys.” Bom said.

“Cook delicious food. Okay?” I answered.

“I’m a good cook you know.” She boasted out.

“Wah! So proud of your cooking skills now huh?” I .

“Omma and unnie said my cooking is delicious. So I guess it’s true.” She jokingly added.

“Oh you’re both here. So unnie you spent the night together huh?” out of the blue Chae Rin appeared.

“Neh.” Bommie answered briefly.

“I’m still waiting for your story you know.” Chae pouted again at her.

“Oh. Right. Mianhe~ I forgot, maybe later. Hehehe.” Bom assured Chae.

“You should tell her now.” I butted in.

“Later will do, I’m gonna head out.” Chae smiled, she seems happy today.

“Bye unnie! Oppa!” she said as she disappeared.

“I’m gonna head out too. Ji’s been waiting for me.” I said as I approach Bommie.

“So soon?” she pouted at me.

“Don’t do that face.” I told her as I squished her cheeks. “Ji needs me today. Love issue.” I jokingly added. I still don't know why Ji wants to see me.

“Ji?? Love issue??” Bommie asked with disbelief in her eyes.

“Wae yo? Ji’s still human that have emotions.” I answered.

“Pft. You’ll just help him hook up with girls.” She joked. I laughed after hearing that.

“You know Ji don’t need me when it comes to that.” I answered.

“Or he’s hooking you up with other girls.” She teased.

“Maybe. hahahaha” I answered as I laughed. She didn’t laugh, she just stared at me like she’s gonna kill me.

“You wanna die?” she scoffed.

“Just kidding.” As I raised my hands like a criminal. She tickled me on my sides that made me jump off.

“Yahh! Bommie-ahhh~!!Yahh! Stop!~” I grabbed both of her hands and put it behind her back.

“Ani~Ani! I’ll stop!” she shrieked as I carried her over my shoulder.

 

 

Ji Yong’s POV

“Hyung where are you??” I asked as I called Seung Hyun. “Come up here then. We need to go.” I added.

 

10 minutes later.

 

“Where are we going??” hyung asked me as we ride my car.

“I just need to unwind.” I answered as I massaged my temple.

“Then why drag me??” he asked with irritated voice.

“a-and, I needed to talk to.” I answered.

 

 

Chae’s POV

‘Let’s meet at Coffee Prince.’ Hyun Seung texted me. It’s been a long time since we’ve seen each other. Usually we’d just call and text each other. He was a former trainee in YG. He left before Ji and Young Bae started training there. Now he debuted as a member of boy band Beast under Cube Entertainment.

“Oppa!” I called as I approach him. He waved at me.

“Yah! ChangChang you’ve grown so much!” he exclaimed as he examined me from head to toe.

“You’ve changed also. You look so handsome now!” I complimented him.

“I’m always handsome!” he chuckled. “Come here! Give oppa a hug!” he added.

He’s still the charming oppa I’ve known. I hugged him as he opened his arms for me. He kissed my lips as he hugged me. Nothing serious, just a peck. He always does that to me since we were kids. He’s my childhood best friend and my first love, even our parents wants us to get married someday.

“It’s been a long time. So what’s new?” he asked me as we parted with the hug. He offered his chair to me and he sat across me.

“Still training. Nothing new. The same old stuff.” I answered as I rolled my eyes.

“Him?” he asked with an evil smile on his face.

“Still the same. But I think he’s now in love.” I answered trying to look cheerful. He knew everything about Ji Yong, sometimes I would call him and complain about Ji. I even sometimes cry to him and he would always lend himself to me.

“You?” he asked with a concerned face.

“I’m fine. Hehehe” I tried to sound happy.

“Stop it Chaerin. You look so fake.” He told me straightforwardly.

“I know. I’m not good at this.” I sighed.

“Why not confess to him?” he suddenly said.

“And what? To be laughed? To embarrass myself?” I snapped at him. “Mianhe~” I added quickly when I saw his eyes widen.

“It’s okay.” He assured me. “So you okay with this?”

“I have to be… okay” I answered as I tried not to tear up. I bit my lower lip to stop tearing up.

“Wanna forget him??” he asked.

“So badly.” I can’t help it anymore as my tears gushed out of my eyes.

“Then date me.” He said with a serious face.

“M-m-mworago??” I asked in shock. “We’ve been over this oppa.” I added as he sat beside me and wiped my tears.

“We could try it again.” He said, no~no~ he plead.

“I won’t promise anything.” I assured him.

“But will you try?” he asked.

“I guess.” I answered and smiled.

“Yeppuda ChangChang. Please always smile coz I’m here with you now.” He told me as he cupped my face and kissed my forehead. I can feel his sincerity in his words and actions. I felt safe and loved, but the feeling that I’m expecting is not this- I felt happy with our agreement knowing that Hyun Seung is capable of accepting me even though my heart beats for someone else.

 

 

Ji Yong’s POV

“Coffee Prince?? I thought you wanna unwind?” hyung asked in surprised as I parked in front of the café. “And this is not how you unwind. Wow Ji you’re really serious with her huh?” he continued.

“I need to think and being on a club won’t help. Come on.” I answered.

As we entered the café the aroma made me calm. I inhaled and exhaled the aroma as we look for a place to sit, then my eyes constrict as I saw someone, someone that I’ll never forget. My jaws dropped as I stared at her be kissed by a guy that I never met before, but he seems familiar to me.

“Ji over there!” I heard Seung Hyun as he pointed a sit near them. “Hey come on now!” he dragged me.

“Kwon Ji Yong!” He called me and looked at the direction where I was looking.

“Oh! It’s Chae Rin. So she have a date, that’s why she seems happy this noon.” He commented.

My eyes are still on them watching every move. There’s this feeling that I am not familiar with. It’s making me breath hard, it’s like my chest are constricting. It felt like someone’s crumpling me inside out. I’ve never felt this pain before. Not to anyone. 

I just kept staring at her. She doesn’t even notice that we’re just 1 table apart. She’s really into him.

“Lucky bastard.” I muttered under my breath.

“You love her. Admit it.” I heard Seung Hyun as he sat down with the orders.

“I don’t know.  We’ve been together for a month only.” I answered still looking at Chae.

“Not YoonA. I’m talking about Chae Rin.” He answered seriously.

“Aniyo. She’s just a friend.” I answered now looking at him.

“Deny it all you want. I can see it on your eyes.” He accused me.

“What can I do?? She don’t like me.” I whispered.

“How did you know? Did you confess to her already?” he asked.

“She even told me that she’ll never fall for me.” I answered. “Now look she’s with someone already. There’s no need to step in and mess up our friendship.” I added.

“Well making conclusions to yourself won’t make things better.” he said.

“Our case is different. You did not talk to Bom while Chae and I have known each other for like forever.” I answered. “And she made that clear between us. Nothing more. Nothing less.” I added as I sipped my Mocha frappe.

 

 

Chae’s POV

I was carried away as Hyun Seung and I catch up with each other. I didn’t even noticed how sweet our position was until eyes started to stare at us. He’s arms are around me and I comfortably lean on him.

For the first time these past few weeks I felt very happy and relaxed. Even for a moment I forgot Ji Yong. Hyun Seung never fails to make me laugh. He always lifts up the burden that I’m feeling. I guess giving us a chance won’t be that hard. I like Hyun Seung oppa but Ji’s different.

“Oppa. Oppa. Oppa.” I tried to look cute as I nudged him.

“Yah! Stop it you’re making me blush.” He giggled as he tried to cover his face.

“Am I too cute for you know?” I tried with more aegyo.

“Let’s go hyung.” I heard someone said.

‘That voice.’ I thought to myself as I looked where that voice came from.

Our eyes met. I froze and I couldn’t say a thing. His eyes are blank. No emotion. He looked away as he realized we’re staring each other for like 10 seconds. He looked at me again and bow at me. He never bowed to me like that.

“He’s h-h-here..” I stuttered as I saw them leave. Hyun Seung didn’t asked coz he knows who I meant. He just looked at their direction.

“So I guess we’re official.”  Hyun Seung declared.

 


 

Sorry for keeping your hopes up. But skydragon is still on the rocks. 3

More dramas for the both of them. Kekekekeke~~

 

Thank you for appreciating the last chapter. IKR Seung Hyun the gentleman! But how long??? ♥

 

@Yuraaa I know right?? :D Do these guys still exist?? :3 I hope ♥

@Jashiechii you’re right but Ji’s you know -_____-

@gje2cute who doesn’t love this alien?? ♥

@Marianations I still can’t find myself seeing Bom and Tabi do it >____< hahahahaha and Skydragon still 3

 

*photo not mine :)